[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gains are being limited by shitty sleep cycle. How to fix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1447465446087.png (32 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1447465446087.png
32 KB, 470x512
Gains are being limited by shitty sleep cycle. How to fix?

It's 5am here and I'm still up, yesterday I woke up at 4pm and have been doing this for a while.
>>
>>35120481
I know this one.
Pick 2 days where you don't do anything.
Now stay up all night from day 1 to day 2.
Go to sleep regularly on day 2.

Enjoy best sleep night 2 and a reset sleep cycle thereafter.
>>
Don't sleep for one night. Force yourself to stay awake after waking up at 4pm till 10pm the next day. Go to sleep then.

I know this because before /fit/ I was a faggot who would pull all nighters playing vidya like a loser and would fuck up my sleep cycle constantly. I used this to fix it.

The key is to force yourself to stay awake and not pass out. If you can't stay awake till 10pm then I guess it's aight to sleep at like 8pm. Not before.

This is all broscience I've discovered through self experimentation. Be careful you don't hurt yourself.
>>
Lol by the time I typed >>35120540 another anon typed >>35120519. I feel really stupid he said the same shit I said but in a much more efficient manner.
>>
>>35120557
Your shit's more specific, anyway, family. Thanks.
>>
>>35120540
Actually this is not broscience this is known as resetting your cirquadian rythm
And this is exactly what you need to do OP
>>
OP here would it not be easier just to go to bed now at 5:30am and get up at 9am? Then go to bed at a normal time at night
>>
>>35120557
All good breh, don't beat itself over it!

>>35120584
Get better soon ladski

>>35120665
Nah, u gotta do a full reset.

Hijacking this thread:
Its now high test grills
>>
>>35121624
Highest test I have
>>
>>35121634
And a high test trap for good measure
>>
File: Delianna-Urena2.jpg (135 KB, 856x960) Image search: [Google]
Delianna-Urena2.jpg
135 KB, 856x960
>>35121634
>>
>>35121647
I run goofed. Here she is.

>>35121655
Keep em comin
>>
File: 1436751374585.jpg (85 KB, 434x700) Image search: [Google]
1436751374585.jpg
85 KB, 434x700
a classic
i love me some black girls
>>
>go to sleep around 6am
>wake up around 730

fuck me man guess Im pulling an all dayer
>>
>>35120481
These niggas don't understand.I used to go to sleep at 7am.
To fix your sleep schedule slowely taper the time you go to sleep earlier.Put an alarm on to wake you up slightly earlier.Perhaps an hour,it is a willpower thing.I tried like others but after a couple days couldn't sleep was wide eyed as fuck and regressed.
>>
OP here, went to bed at 7am and woke up at 1pm and so the cycle continues.
>>
>>35125985
That's actually not that bad. Just go to bed at like midnight and wake up early like 6-7am. You should be tired by a normal time tomorrow night
>>
Not to be mean, but have you tried not being such a loser? As in, is there really nothing in your life worth getting up earlier than 1pm? Job? School? Sport? Hobby? Like what the hell... The advise people gave you is good to reset your sleep cycle but if you honestly have nothing in your life to get out of bed for you'll just fuck it up again in a few days. Evaluate yourself brother, find a reason to stop that or you never will.

And don't blame it on staying up late, it's the other way around. You stay up late because you sleep in so late... Because you have nothing worth getting up for. Do a full active day of anything and you'll want to go to bed at a reasonable time
>>
Going to bed early is a commitment.
>>
Avoid coffee completely for a while, obviously.
Avoid screens (TV, computer, phone) for at least an hour before going to bed (blue light stops melatonin production because your brain thinks it's coming from the sun and that it's daytime).
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.