[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have recently lost about 25 pounds >go to sushi place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447786723126.jpg (272 KB, 953x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447786723126.jpg
272 KB, 953x1200
>have recently lost about 25 pounds
>go to sushi place a black from my house that I frequent but haven't gone for a while
>always go on mondays and wednesdays because the cutie black hair waitress with perfect bubble butt and bright blue eyes is working
>whenever I call in to place my order, she asks for the number, and then says "oh, hey anon!"
>go in today
>she says as I'm about to leave "hey have you been working out?"
>say "yeah... th-th-thanks for the food" and walk out

... was she mirin?
>>
Maybe, should have continued the conversation, might've been able to get a better feel for whether she was or not.

>Yeah I'm glad someone noticed
Or whatever basic shit
>>
>>35118147
>stuttering why typing
When will this meme die?
>>
depends on how much more weight you need to lose desu senpai
>>
I never got why Americans think a British accent means intelligence and savvy. As evidenced by this OP, some British people are absolutely dumb as fuck.
>>
why even bother posting this shit OP?
>>
>she asks if you liked the food
Reply with:
>"it would taste better if you ate with me"

>she greets you knowingly
Reply with:
>"you're the reason I come here!"

>she asks a personal question ("working out much"?)
Reply with:
>"yeah, I'm glad you noticed more than anyone else"
>>
>>35118399
Top tier responses as long as delivered in a semi-joking, not autistic manner
>>
File: 1444912117308.jpg (89 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
1444912117308.jpg
89 KB, 750x670
Why are you ordering over the phone if she's working?

Go order in person, it'll give you a lot more time to chat. Alternatively, eat there instead of taking it to go. She'll come to your table a few times throughout the meal just by the nature of her job.

You can do it anon!
>>
>>35118212
>X
>When will this meme die?

When will this meme die?
>>
She's clearly interested in order to ask such a question. Cut out that aspie shit, man up and get her number.
>>
>>35118754
>>35118399
it is really that simple OP, just don't be a sperglord autist
>>
>>35119624
>rememing a meme

When will this meme die?
>>
>>35119828
when will all memes die?
>>
>>35119828
Memes dont die, they become...dank
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.