[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many having whey for breakfast? Get some eggs for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why are so many having whey for breakfast? Get some eggs for breakfast, no wonder you aren't making gainz.
>>
>>35111777
Nice double trips. Are you from mainland China by chance? You speak exactly like my roommate
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x281
>>35111787
So in other words, you have have whey for breakfast.

Kek.
>>
>>35111777
eggs are bad for you retard
>>
>>35112706
Lrn2troll skinny dyel
>>
File: gc1.jpg (61 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61 KB, 640x420
>implying I have the motivation to apply heat to a protein source before noon
>>
>>35113320
Enjoy your shitty gainz
>>
I don't have time to cook breakfast in the morning.
I mean I just skip it and eat later but if I used whey I'd have that in the mornings.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>35114034
>>
wew lad
>>
>>35112012
Gay
>>
>>35111777
Unless you are having eggs raw making a whey shake is quicker and easier
>>
If in in a hurry I have oats and peanut butter, whey, and Greek yogurt. Takes 2 minutes tops to prepare.
>>
>>35111777
I do both. Whey is a faster digesting protein than the one found in eggs, which i think is caesin.
>>
>>35114099
Whey is in and out of your system to quick for breakfast, you need a slower acting protien. Do you think pro bodybuilders and anyone with a muscular body has whey for breakfast?

Fucking KEK
>>
>being in a rush for breakfast everyday
>not getting up 10 mins earlier
>excuses about everything
>shows what rest of daily life must be like
>shitty gainz confirmed
>>
>>35114223
I can't cook, eat and cleanup my oats in 10 minutes senpai
>>
I don't really enjoy making or eating breakfast.
I pour ~125-150 grams of oats in a bowl and add whole milk and eat it. Sometimes I add cinnamon, sometimes I refrigerate it the day before.
Easy to make, easy to eat, very filling and high in calories.
>>
>>35111777
Guys are not making gains for one of two reasons:

They aren't pushing themselves in the gym. Going through the motions isn't just for fat bitches dieting, bros.

or

They're perceiving no gains because of media instilled dysmorphia from comparing themselves to guys on gear and not realizing just how slow of a process gains are after noob gains.

The confusing part is finding which of those two reasons best suits you. If you mistakenly chose the latter, you'll be complacent going through the motions and never make gains thinking they would some day come. If you chose the first one, you'll hate yourself and kill yourself in the gym until you give up.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 958x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 958x1440
>>35114563
Decent post
>>
>>35114432
Dyel confirmed.
>>
>>35114563
>2reasons
>shit reasons
>no mention of food

GTFO noob
>>
who
/raw oatz with milk and pb/
>>
>>35114596
Oh, you shouldbe on a GONAD diet

Gallon Of (egg)Nog A Day

Shit works, senpai
>>
>>35114596
But really, diet goes without saying and nobody is complaining about not making gains without meticulously designing a diet first. bro
>>
>boil a dozen eggs at a time, whenever i get a chance
>just keep them in my fridge
>eat 4 erry morning
>literally instant breakfast
BAKA brehs
>>
>>35114432

I bet you can't fall asleep within 10 minutes either desu
>>
>>35114888
do you keep them in your pocket and snack on them throughout the day and scoff at the normies who look at you in disgust due to the fact they will never understand your gains?
>>
File: Cargo-Shorts-for-Men.jpg (34 KB, 300x324) Image search: [Google]
Cargo-Shorts-for-Men.jpg
34 KB, 300x324
>>35116746
You can even get a pair of these bad boys for added egg saving space.
>>
My breakfast is a morning shake:

>2 scoops of da whey-way
>oats
>frozen banana/frozen fruits
>raw egg
>water

delicious, has brotein, fat, simple carbs, complex carbs, ready in literally one minute.
>>
>>35111777
But how will the whey jew eat, if you won't drink whey?
>>
>>35114098
Underrated diet desu. Throw some bananas in for carb: perfect. I also eat celery with it because I really want dat fiber.
>>
File: horologist .jpg (44 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
horologist .jpg
44 KB, 612x380
>>35114852
>2013
>not consuming bull gonads for optimum test production
>calling yourself a man
>>
>>35118852
Because oats are not carbs and fiber, right?
>>
>>35111777
I also mix with with greek yogurt and skim milk for breakfast. Jeeze OP
>>
>>35117096
nigga do you know the magic of frozen grapes too?
>>
>>35111777
Because I want to avoid exceeding my cholesterol intake for the entire day with breakfast alone, maybe? I've heard heart disease is a shit time.
>>
>>35118940
>2013
U wot
>>
>>35118940
eating exogenous testosterone like that, would actually increase your aromatase enzyme, breaking that shit down to estrogen, increasing your estrogen levels and giving you man boobs.

enjoy your semen breath and nogainz
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.