[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how bad is coke zero? its the only soda i have at home. i read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: cokezero.jpg (224 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
cokezero.jpg
224 KB, 1536x1536
how bad is coke zero? its the only soda i have at home. i read the fucking sticky so i know it said avoid sodas in general but i want to know how bad this specific soda is. can i drink it daily or should i leave it alone like the rest.
>>
>>35111543
just dont drink a lot of it?
who the fuck watches their macros this closely. the taste is okay im sorta crave the bottled ones desu senpai
>>
>>35111543

soda is for obese autists who hate themselves and their disgusting body
>>
dont drink it or you will get cancer and aids and your anus will prolapse
>>
It'll dehydrate you and give you water retention.

Bad.
>>
>>35111543
Read the nutritional label
>>
>>35111543
One of the many problems that diet soda will bring is that it hamperes with how your body can absorb and use calcium. Which is bad enough as it is, but it's get even worse if your a female who are usually the larger consumer crowd of these drinks.
Also the sweeteners will fuck with your hunger receptors and you'll get even worse sugar cravings.

tl;dr don't drink this shit if you wanna be healthy, especially if you're female.
>>
> artificial chemical soup full of all kinds of crap that probably gives you cancer plus caffeine

don't be fulled by the marketing industry and get some real tea or coffee for caffeine
>>
if you want no enamel on your teeth and corrosion of the teeth, enjoy. Shit is the worst for your teeth
>>
>>35111543
>tfw mom never let me drink soda while I was a kid
>tfw not a sugar addicted degenerate because of that
Thanks mom <3
>>
I heard the phosphoric acid in it eats away at muscle so i stay away from it
>>
>>35112670
you got lucky anon, life is bad on the other side
>>
>>35111543
its not bad for you, and it has no sugar and almost no calories

>>35111570
regular soda is

>>35111587
>>35112676
>>35112606

give a scientific source where it says it creates cancer
>>
Not exactly good for your teeth, otherwise same as drinking water.
>>
Nutritionally it's basically just caffeinated water that isn't good for your teeth.

Swish with water and chew some sugarfree gum afterwards and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35112733
>>35112743

basicly this
>>
Just drink seltzer, it will satisfy your soda craving
>>
>>35111543
sodium breh. switch to pepsi. better yet, water
>>
>>35111543
I drink it and lose weight.
There is no scientific evidence that the sweetener used in coke zero causes cancer.
Aside from that, I have no real clue.
>>
Best soda coming through
>>
File: Coke-Zero-Ingredients.jpg (48 KB, 275x317) Image search: [Google]
Coke-Zero-Ingredients.jpg
48 KB, 275x317
>>35112766

Yeah, better watch out for those 28mg of sodium.
>>
>>35112437
Sounds like creatine
>>
>>35111543

Zero calories, so you'll be fine.
>>
>>35112606
yes and no

Coke light Designer for females
coke zero designed for males
Coke life designed for hipsters
>>
The artificial sweetners are sweeter than real sugar, so even though it is 0 calories it with jack up you insulin levels longer and higher than sugar
>>
>>35112670
>tfw mom never let me drink soda while I was a kid
>now completely addicted because i was never exposed to it as a child
thanks mum
>>
>>35113929
you're never going to make it faggot
>>
>drinking something invented to give to literal retards when they had low blood sugar tantrums in the asylums

LOOK FAGGOT, what your bitch ass is needs is a COLA FLAVORED LOW CARB SMALL BEER.

Don't know what a small beer is kid? heh thought so.

A small beer is a very low alcohol beer you can drink all day for the numerous health benefits and refined taste home brewed beer has but without the alcohol you assuredly can't fucking handle.

I'll let you do the research kid, I'm not in the habit of holding a males hand if he's over 15 you fucking queerbait.

As for the cola flavoring, buy 20 gallons of Coke zero and boil it down until its a thick sludge, think you can handle this without burning your dick off retard? Cuz I have my doubts bitch...

Add the Coke zero flavor extract to the small beer as soon as it begins to ferment.

Oh and you better make your small beer a fucking imperial IPA bitch, anything less and I'll have to revoke your balls.

Smell ya later turdfag

~I'm fucking out
>>
>>35113905
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>35113905
Artificial sweeteners may increase hunger slightly, but they don't increase insulin. Insulin is triggered by an increase in blood glucose. No glucose, no insulin.
>>
>>35114022
disgusting
>>
>>35113905
no one should be this dumb please leave society and never come back
>>
>>35114069
>>35114096
>>35114158
Segal and Elinav added saccharin, sucralose, or aspartame to the drinking water of mice and found that their blood sugar levels were higher than those of mice who drank sugar water -- no matter whether the animals were on a normal diet or a high-fat diet.
>>
>>35112725

do you understand what reading comprehension is?
>>
>>35114305
Link studies
>>
>>35114305
http://examine.com/faq/do-artificial-sweeteners-spike-insulin/
>>
>>35114333
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v514/n7521/abs/nature13793.html#abstract

This is just the easiest one to find. If you don't believe it, look at the old school guys using Peanut Butter. You can take a tbsp of peanut butter put it in your mouth for 10 sec, spit it out and magically your insulin level spikes.
>>
>>35114356
Read the study, not the article
The plasma insulin response to beverage providing CHO (with or without APM) was significantly higher in PKU subjects than in normals
>>
>>35114356
Man that study was done before i was born, 25 yrs ago
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.