[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Statham
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: statham.jpg (126 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
statham.jpg
126 KB, 600x400
How do you enter Jason Statham mode ?
>>
1. Be a balding manlet.
2. Done
>>
>Be 5'10 manlet

>Be multimillionaire actor with access to the best healthcare, nutrition, and pharmaceutical-grade steroids money can buy

>Cycle on and off periodically for movie roles and have a decent diet
>>
you think he is on roids ? he looks natty to me
>>
>>35111418
Everyone who is more muscular than me is on roids
>>
he train from child
>>
>>35111418
he is natty and 5'8
>>
>>35111267

Just do a few push ups and pull ups a day and eat slightly above maintenance for one year, his body really isn't that great
>>
>>35111267
>How do you enter Jason Statham
From behind you actual homosexual
>>
>>35111638
Kek

>>35111267
Actually Jason looks very nice
>>
>>35111267
Sterons and whey proteons for breakfast
>>
he had an athletic base to build on from his previous career, as a diver. Then it was a matter of putting on lean muscle, which he did with the aid of drugs.
>>
Not mentioning height in a Statham thread

>not even once
>>
>>35111267
have a shitty routine so your anterior delts are ridiculously stronger than your posterior delts resulting in looking like you're a fucking chimp due to the ridiculous kyphosis you now possess.
>>
File: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>35111276
>>35111297
>pic shows 6'0''
>mfw he's using bricks to get higher for the movies

Can't say i'm tall (5'10'') but Jesus that's sad af.
>>
So much salt in this thread. I smell fatties.
>>
He's actually around 5'9" to be exact (http://www.celebheights.com/s/Jason-Statham-365.html).

And I'm pretty sure he's natty. He was an olympic diver after all. He's not the Chris Evans-kind of actor who gains massively solely for movies, he's always been an athletic guy.
>>
>>35115582
Chris Evans has always been fit you gaping vagina
>>
>>35111267
Lmao why is Jason lying about his height? dude's like 5'9
>>
>>35115582
Being 5'9 myself now I know the best grill height is 5'6. ty jason.
>>
>>35115226

But wait. How can we know that they didn't just lower the sign a tiny bit?

Perplexing indeed.
>>
>>35111629
Lol okay fucking faggot.
Do you even lift or are you just here for dank maymays and photos of roided up bodybuilders that you fap to?
Post your physique you cunt.
>>
>>35115226
what is fiction, amirite

a concept yet to be fully understood and thoroughly defined, that is
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.