[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a calisthenics workout I can do at home before I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: calisthenics_training.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
calisthenics_training.jpg
189 KB, 1600x1067
What's a calisthenics workout I can do at home before I start going gym and doing 5x5 in 2016
>>
Why don't you just do 5x5 now?
>>
No money atm but I start work soon, need something to do in the meantime
>>
>>>/asp/
>>
>>35110668
3x5 is superior if you actually plan to stick to the linear progression.
too much volume and you will stall out faster.
>>
>>35110819
Hurts man
>>
>>35110828
That's not my question
>>
>>>/asp/756838
>>
Do pushups and find somewhere to do pullups.
Every second day do them and if possible switch up between chins and pullups every workout.
>>
>>35111076
Needs horizontal pulling and vertical pushing.

fitloop.co
startbodyweight.com
>>
>>35111088
yeah start off working out with a handstand aye.
>>
Dips
Pull ups
Pistol squats
Archer push ups/push ups of you're a fag
Inverted row underhand grip/chin ups
lunges
Handstand push up/pike push ups

Everything 3x8-12 except push ups and inverted row 3xf for that burn

Doing thuis routine and variants 3x a week for 6 months now. Had to start wearing a Weighted vest to make progress thou
>>
>>35111126
You do handstand push ups too? I've been working on improving mine. I can only do 5 while free standing.

Been working on the sitting and pushing forward and up in to a handstand too. Exercises using balance and own body strenght and weight are pretty fun.
>>
>>35111094
So dumb
Here's a progression you autist
>>
File: 1444839146883.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
1444839146883.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>35111180
A picture would help
>>
>>35111161
Yh, only at 3x5 here aswell and sometimes i tried the shit you mean but never focused on it.
Also can walk around 20 meters on my hands before losing balance and can do backflips.
Used to be obese so prefer this style of training cuz ive always wanten to do flips
>>
>>35111126
not op but i just started calisthenics today since i was sick of the gym and i want to push and pull my body more

if i eat maitainence can i still burn fat and build muscle so i can progress and gain strength quickly?
>>
>>35111188
I really don't understand that routine man, would 20 diamond, wide grip, regular grip push ups and pull ups until failure and then legs every 2nd day do the job?
>>
>>35111188
This one recommends 3x week, but as you progress do you eventually exercise everyday or should you stick to 3x week?
>>
>new years resolutionist faggots
start tomorrow at the latest you faggot.
>>
>>35111088

shit routine
>>
File: reddit bw.png (355 KB, 2485x3512) Image search: [Google]
reddit bw.png
355 KB, 2485x3512
FOundation one in the asp thread.
>>
>I'll start on new years because I'm too lazy to start now

Yeah you're never gonna make it
>>
File: derek.jpg (38 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
derek.jpg
38 KB, 1024x680
>>35110668
>>35111126
>>35116491
My routine, pulling exercises green text.
All exercises listed bellow their respective days are repeated 3 times. Each exercise is done until max reps, which is usually about 6.

>Monday: x3
Decline Diamond pushups
Pseudo Planche press-ups
>Pullup and hang (arms 90 degrees at elbow) 10 secs x4
Decline press-ups
>Ladder Climbs
>Close grip Front lever pullups
Box head press-ups
>wide grip pullup

>Wednesday: x 3
>Pullup and hang (arms 90 degrees at elbow) 10 secs x 4
Decline Diamonds
Pseudo Planche pressups
>Close grip Front lever pullups
Decline Wide press-ups
>Close grip pullups
1 arm pressups

>Friday: x3
Decline Diamonds
Pseudo Planche press-ups
>Front lever pullups
Decline press-ups
Box head pushups
>Ladder Climbs
>Close grip front level pullups
1 arm pressups
>Wipe grips pullups
>>
>>35116573
Na its not about that, its the fact that I'm a neet atm with no money and I start work around that time
>>
>>35116671

it sucks, master the where thats been created before you decide to make your own.
>>
>>35116710
i cant be bothered with that gymnastics bullshit.
Thats outdated. I also added body weight decline skull crushers (hardcore shit) and decline military pressups,

I'll build more strength from this routine.
>>
I see no one suggested so I'll go ahead and throw it out there. Check out Dominik Sky on youtube. On his playlist he has a tutorial list with upper body pulling, upper body pushing, and core workouts ranging from beginner to advanced. He doesn't have legs though so substitute in startbodyweight.com leg routine and that should just about cover it.
>>
>>35116991
Fitnessfaq body by rings is best
>>
>>35117100
I saw a couple of their videos but never really looked into them. They pretty good?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.