[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was I born an Endomorph?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Endomorph.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Endomorph.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
Like seriously what the fucking fuck. I'm an endomorph who works out with two mesomorphs and I hate it. Like, the differences are obvious. We all started lifting at the same time, and we where all slightly chubby. But now they are completely cut, and I just look like the incredible hulks retarded fat father. Why the fuck was I born like this /fit/?
>tl;dr I am an endomorph and hate my life
Can endomorphs even get in shape? Fuck my genetics.
>>
File: ;dfkg.jpg (24 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
;dfkg.jpg
24 KB, 450x338
Fucking bump I guess.
>>
>>35109982
>Fuck my genetics.
Stop using excuses. And stop believing bro science.
>>
...nobody?

Fine, I'll do it.

>somatypes
>>
>>35110005
>>35110006
Am I just that much of a flaming faggot for believing this?
Like, seriously we all started at the same level. Now they have no fat on their bodies and I'm still chubby, with way more muscle than either of them. What am I supposed to do, man?
Other than kill myself, of course.
>>
File: 1404378776280.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1404378776280.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
So now anyone who eats like shit will call themselves endomorph, is that it? Because that's what i'v been observing these past few weeks, a sudden influx of "endomorphs". Listen, you gain fat because you're eating fucking too much, reduce your calorie intake and ta-daa! Now you're an ectomorph! Its just so easy to change body types!
>>
Mate I'm an ecto and I have to CYCLE to make gains. Fuck you, just clen your head off and shut up
>>
>>35110018
Less than 2,000 calories a day man. Maybe I'm just a fat piece of shit american cunt. But really. In the course of a year, i've tried so hard.
Diet.
Exercise.
Nothing seems to matter. I don't even know.
>>
>>35109982
Post routine and pics, also bro science.
>>
>>35110016
Genetics do play a huge part in how your body responds to diet and exercise. But somatotypes are pure psuedoscience garbage. It's a lot more complicated than that.
>>
>>35110038
>>35110041
Nothing to take pics with. I guess I am just a huge faggot for believing this shit. I'm just going to bed. Sorry for wasting your time, guys.
>Disregard everything I said, I guess I sock cocks. I'll try harder.
>>
>>35109982
>Believing in this crap
>>
>>35110016

You're a nuclear faggot and a complete dumbshit. They're more cut than you because they ate less. Count. Your. Fucking. Calories.
>>
>>35110034
I bet my balls that you didn't actually count your calories to the smallest shit and that you also had "cheat days" or nights out every weekend.

Because unless you're a 140 lbs female womanlet you will lose weight at 2,000 cals a day for 1 year even with the slightest of exercise.
>>
OP you're an idiot, somatotypes are psuedo-science that's been disproven a hundred times.
>>
>>35110016
somatypes are real in the sense that bone structure differences are real. Having broad shoulders doesn't magically make it hard for you to lose weight. Metabolism varies from person to person by no more than a few hundred calories.
>>
>>35109982
keep going brah
as an endomorph, it will literally just take longer as a function of a slower metabolism.
this body categorization is more effective for cataloging shape than type. work out for capability/activity as a goal as opposed to build, and you have a better chance of looking like the thing you want to do.
>>
>>35110054
for once, op is not a faggot
thank you for restoring my faith
>>
>>35110006
Suprised when this wasn't first reply
>>
The only thing that I know of that really impacts weight gain and loss drastically is hypothyroidism.

Especially with girls it makes them gain fat a lot faster and lose it harder.

Easy to treat with supplements though.
>>
>>35110034
You're not eating less than 2000 cals. Unless you're a midget or have some rare metabolic condition you're severely understimating your energy intake
>>
>>35110034
Keto. I was in your shoes once bro
>>
>>35109982
>he fell for the somatypes meme
>>
>believing in Bodytypes
>making it

top kek
OP is a faggot
>>
>believing this bodytype bullshit
>making it

Tope kek
Op is a faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.