[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/ I'm a landwhale 6 foot 4 270lbs How can I fix?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: qrOWEwwl.jpg (35 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
qrOWEwwl.jpg
35 KB, 640x362
So /fit/
I'm a landwhale
6 foot 4
270lbs
How can I fix? I have no idea where to start
>>
You can start by reading the sticky, you fat fuck.
>>
I hate myself and I want to change
>>
>>35109288
start at the beginning of the sticky
>>
>5'7"
>275lbs

stoop to my level lanklet
>>
25xf fork put downs
10x3 clean eating
Tracking calories
40 minutes of cardio
Lifting on any beginner routine
>>
>>35109288

Baby steps imo. You got here by leading a pretty bad lifestyle, but putting the breaks on it will probably be miserable for you.

Start replacing sodas with water, start going for some easy walks, start calorie counting, start lifting. Then as you feel ready start jogging/running, start cutting calories, start lifting more. Let it snowball.

I started as a hambeast too--as long as you stick with it, even slowly, time will never stop and you WILL progress.
>>
>>35109288

This >>35111868 is the only good advice you'll get. Sadly you can't push it too hard because you'll just harm yourself.

Read the sticky to learn about diet and calorie consumption. Google the couch to 5k running program and follow it. Get a gym membership once you get to the half of the running program.

Also. Take pics of your body right now to keep track of your progress (your weight alone is close to meaningless).
>>
>>35109288
haha, that picture...! I cant stop laughing
Anyways, google myfitnesspal and start using it. It takes alittle time to begin with, but it makes it alot easyer to keep track of your eating. 90% of loosing weight is in the diet.
>>
>>35109288
the first step is to take long walks and drinks shitons of water

don't run, you will just hurt your joints
>>
>>35109288
eat less, move more. that will take you a long way at 270 senpai
>>
People have to save themselves, one person saving another is impossible. There's more than enough info on this out there, hoping others will make this easier is just a waste of time. You gotta save yourself homie, eat a veggie based diet with as much variety as possible, add some animal proteins, lift, calisthenics, cardio, mobility, nothing you cant find on your own. Just become at peace with having to fix this yourself and do it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.