[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys 6'2" 320lb fat fuck pretty much. Too poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1449024748812.jpg (41 KB, 817x817) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449024748812.jpg
41 KB, 817x817
Hey guys 6'2" 320lb fat fuck pretty much. Too poor for gym. Going to stop eating fast food, going to start drinking water.
Any exercises you got for me? Or should I just run till I puke?
>>
>Not reading the sticky
>Thinking he's gonna make it.

What are you even?
>>
File: 1448693331698.jpg (26 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
1448693331698.jpg
26 KB, 553x351
>>35107515
too poor for the gym? what the fuck kind of nonsense shit did you just type on my imageboard you fuck?
either get the money, or get some freeweights and a wrist roller, don't do bodyweight excercises like fucking lunges or fucking bodyweight squats by volume because you'll fucking kill your knees
TELL US YOUR FUCKING AGE
WHY AM I EVEN
>>
>>35107584
>>
File: 1448814228321.jpg (1 MB, 2963x4192) Image search: [Google]
1448814228321.jpg
1 MB, 2963x4192
>>35107515
look bb, your metabolic load is largely based on your mass. your weight is going to inhibit your muscle growth because you won't be able to work your lower half, even by bodyweight safely.
if you're young, non-impact cardio is on your to-do-list. Buy an incline bench seat so that you can do wide-fly dumbbells at low weight for cardio, some rope pulls for easy resistance training. but it needs to be said that you are NOT on a bulk, you are on a cut. you are NOT aiming to get stronger or go for bigger and badder weights. focus on weight loss and incorporate cardio into your free time. I watch anime while I do wrist rollers and bodyweight squats now I have the grip strength of a fucking black hole and my quads make my pants explode.
DONT GIVE UP ANON
JUST WORK OUT WHILE YOU WATCH ANIME
LIKE ME!
>>
If you have money for fast food, you have money for a gym membership and to eat healthy
>>
>>35107515
> going to start drinking water
Lol wtf do fat people not drink or something
>>
>>35107666
Haha meant strictly, I was hardly drinking it. Usually soda and other shifty terrible drinks that got me thirsty
>>
>>35107515
Hey familia read the sticky, it's actually pretty useful.

>Or should I just run till I puke?

That won't help brah

You need to know one thing: If you want to stop being a fat fuck, you'll have to learn something. You're not exercising because you're motivated to do so, but because it is your duty to keep your body in the best possible shape. And to do that, all you need is discipline, not motivation. And discipline is built through sticking with exercise no matter what.

Now go and lose lots of pounds.
>>
File: 1448153655724.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
1448153655724.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>35107515
I forgot to actually answer one of your direct questions. @_@ running is a fantastic excercise but it is by no means going to be your go-to at 320 lbs. please wait until your bmi is below 30 (it's not that far away man!) to start that, even though it'll be fine minus the initial shin splints and knee-water feelings you'll get, the repurcussions will be down the road tho. stick to freeweights and brisk pacing, but absolutely do not have some insane 30 minutes of running a day while you're 320 lbs @ 6'2". the difference is in impact load of where you catch and displace the movement of your body, it's caught very much on 8 compound muscles (very few) in your knees and ankles, so if they're underdeveloped you cannot start doing like, a couch to 5k thing right away
walking briskly is fine, but none of that running shit.
just find out your caloric load and get started on a cut and start incorporating heavy as fuck cardio into your life, don't go hardcore keto but watching your carbs is the first step to mass loss
we're all gonna make it man, cheers
>>
>>35107638
You aren't a complete as I am going to follow your advice

>>35107694
Alright checking it out now anon
>>
>>35107720
Oh alright. Yeah I ran my ass off this weekend, didn't know anything about that. Thanks bro!
>>
File: 1446923536081.jpg (74 KB, 568x567) Image search: [Google]
1446923536081.jpg
74 KB, 568x567
>>35107515
oh yeah and if you drink your calories
you might as well fucking admit to yourself
that you do not give a single fuck about your life
because that is literally a fucking sin
do not ever drink a calorie
milk or water is okay, but aspartame spikes your insulin levels so not even that diet neurotoxin shit is okay. (It also eats your teeth alive, carbonic acid + citric acid + lower pH than a fucking battery) this isn't like, 'broscience', this is literally shit that's been known for years. take a general nutrition course by your local community college if you're serious man!
HAVE A GOOD LIFE CUTIE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.