[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking tired of being skinny, man. Having a shit appetite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
I'm fucking tired of being skinny, man. Having a shit appetite plus shit motivation for getting bigger besides having people take me seriously for once doesn't help much, either.

Pump me up, /fit/.
>>
When are you gonna learn Kallark?
>>
Post a pic, need to see what we're looking at

Also, height and weight
>>
>>35106936
>find high calorie food that gives you tons of energy
>use energy to go lift
>gain weight from eating more of the high calorie food later

not that hard breh
>>
Buy the whey protons that have like 1000 calories per serving
>>
File: 20151201_210822.jpg (618 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151201_210822.jpg
618 KB, 1440x1080
>>35106952
Best quality i can get at the moment. 5'09 and 135.
>>
>>35106964
1000 calories? Got damn. I'll look out for those next time I buy some whey
>>35106953
I swear it shouldn't be, but I'm having a hard time doing it for some reason. Fuck it, I'm revamping my diet anyway.

Thanks, /fit/
>>
>>35107108
The easiest way is to buy some protein powder with high caloric content and lift.

If you don't want to do that, you can clean bulk with oats/rice/beans/potatoes, meat, coated in unsaturated fat rich sources like olive oil, coconut oil, etc.
>>
Literally set a timer on your phone for every 2.5 hours and when it goes off eat, then reset the timer. Doesn't have to be huge or anything, just enough to keep you full to mildly full at all times. Basically if you feel hungry you are not making it.
>>
>>35106936
You have a shit appetite because you don't exercise, when you start exercising you'll have more appetite.

Here's what I do to stay on top of my procrastination:

> get a calendar
> for days you work out, put a red x.

That's it, collect the red X's. And before long, if you follow my directions, you'll be craving to hit the gym every day.
>>
>>35106936
you just have to start somewhere. Start by ensuring you have a huge breakfast every morning, stretching your stomach so you can eat more through out the day. i know if i miss breakfast i don't have the same appetite through out a day.

You have to also have a reason to lift aside from i want big muscles..that doesn't do it for many. Why do you want big muscles go beyond that and then that is your new motivation.
>>
>>35106936
Do you want to be a quitter your entire life? What's worse is quitting before you even started
>>
>>35107108
Not shit tier at all anon. You have potential. Just go for it, eat like a mother fucker. Don't worry so much about what's clean and what's dirty until you are at least 150.

Lift like a beast
Eat like a beast
Sleep like a beast
Become the beast

No homo
>>
>>35106936
m8

peanut butter is so easy to consume in large portions.

Bulking is supposed to be fucking easy man
>>
motivation to start lifting???

grils.
>>
>>35107162
>>35107197
How about body weight exercises? Will those help or should I just go ahead and get a gym membership? Because I'm cheap as fuck and lifting bores me.
>>
>>35107320
I did quit, and it sucked. This time is the last time, I'm sticking to it.
>>35107342
Thanks, bro. That means a lot.
>>35107379
Well, I got grils now but I do want more.
>>
>>35107453
Lifting is by far the best, simplest, and easiest way to induce hypertrophy.
>>
>>35107453
Never gonna make it then
>>
>>35106936
If you want to increase appetite, do what I did:
-Lift hard for 5 sets (even if you have to use baby weights for the last set)
-run 5 mins at 7mph After every workout (push to 6mins if you can at 8mph)

If this doesn't make you chow down, you're fucking broken.
>>
>>35107453
You'll gain more weight if you have heavy stuff to lift.
>>
>>35106936
smoke lots of weed
>>
>>35107612
TIME TO GET THE FUCKING MUNCHIES FAGGOT
>>
>>35106936
Being skinny is 1000x better than being fat though. At least you're improving your body from the ground up instead of having to undo damage like we fatties are.
>>
>>35107453
How are bodyweight exercises less boring? Do you just feel shitty that you can do a couple pushups but probably can't bench more than the bar? We all started somewhere. Lift big eat big get big.
>>
>>35106936
The biggest thing is to just eat, and keep eating till it hurts, then keep eating. Diet isn't that important, when you're stuffing 4-5000 calories in your face trying to put on mass, you're pretty much guaranteed to accidentally get all the macro-nutrients you need.

I think allot of skellies like us get worried about putting on fat. But honestly as soon as you stop stuffing yourself like food is going out of style the fat will fall off. I dropped from 210 to 195 in less then two months, when I stopped counting calories.
>>
ITT

How can I fix this simple problem of mine?
>30 similar but completely different answers
>>
File: tumblr_n1kt2263zy1qj552mo1_540.jpg (79 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1kt2263zy1qj552mo1_540.jpg
79 KB, 540x405
>>35107764
We can't help it. Once you've escaped auschwitz, you feel compelled to help others.
>>
>>35106936
Youre inactive like I was. Youre not hungry because ofnyour sedentiary lifestyle.
Start working out and get some protein powder. You need to eat 3 times a day normally, 4th after a workout and finish it off with a protein shake. Your apetite is going to increase with time
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.