[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started lifting 1 year ago >Big guys at gym wouldnt even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1446326594515.jpg (9 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1446326594515.jpg
9 KB, 250x246
>started lifting 1 year ago
>Big guys at gym wouldnt even talk to me, or even notice me senpai
>A few days ago, i went for a 190kg squat
>Now all of the sudden they actually talk to me, didnt even have to ask them in order to get a spot.
>just looked at them, "You need a spot?"

I think i made it in terms of gym status feel good man
>>
FYI: Everyone thinks you're a massive weird cunt.
>>
>>35105974
Atleast im no longer the DYEL
>>
>>35105988
You've been lifting for one year. You're still a DYEL. Please leave your delusions of grandeur away from /fit/ and take them back to reddit.
>>
>>35106036
Ofcourse, in the grand scheme of things im a weak fuck. But when compared to 90% of people at my gym im much stronger.

What are your lifts? You got me curious
>>
have you managed to make eye contact with them yet?
>>
>>35106096
I did once
>>
Kek, if 10 years on 4chan has taught me anything (I'm 23 now) is that if you feel good about something, keep it to yourself.
>>
>>35106036
People can look and/or be strong without a gym. You wanna know how? You do work. Farming and construction, etc gets big gains. Most people here dont know because all they do is sit in their basement when they arent shitposting on fit.
>>
They either don't want to feel responsible if you die without a spot, or want to steal your sick gainz
>>
>>35105967
>started lifting 1 year ago
>A few days ago, i went for a 190kg squat
Don't believe.
>>
>>35106334
Too bad you have 0 discipline.
>>
File: oldfag.jpg (31 KB, 589x473) Image search: [Google]
oldfag.jpg
31 KB, 589x473
>>35106126
>10 years on 4chan.
>>
>>35106334
Manlet or steroids or both, fag?
>>
This desu
I grew up in the country, working on neighbors farms for as long as i can remember.
Add this with a country diet (high calorie, protein intake) and most people i knew who grew up in the area, including myself, were fairly strong/big when compared to others in highschool.
When I started playing football in highschool, you could tell who grew up working on farms. It wasn't too uncommon to see one or two people in each grade squatting 3 plate or benching 2 pl8.
>>
>started lifting a year ago
>still can't squat 3pl8
>>
>>35105967

I guess Pepe was that weird kit that ate his own snot and literally assulted the other girls in his class in kindergarden
>>
>>35106393
Natty 6'1 270 pounds, which is probably why i got strong fast. I ate whatever, and a lot of it, got fat obviously.
>>
>>35106334
Not everyone starts at DYEL mode.
Me and my roommate started getting /fit/ at the beginning of college. Within 6 months I was squatting 450 (204kg) and my roommate was benching 300 (136 kg)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.