[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend cooks tasty flavorful fit food that doesn't taste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Girlfriend cooks tasty flavorful fit food that doesn't taste like cardboard. This is my lunch for the next two days.
>>
>>35100150
chicken, lettuce and whats the other thing, potatos?
>>
>>35100150
Looks good bro

If she lets you put it in her ass, marry her
>>
>>35100184
>anal sex.
Fucking degenerate.
>>
Whats on the chicken
>>
Can you get the recipe for the chicken and taters mmmmhm
>>
(OP here) It's potatoes brehs. I'll be on later for the chicken recipe, she's in class. On the potatoes she put some roasted tomatoes with garlic and oregano.

She won't let me put it in her ass. She said it hurts her too much. I've tried...
>>
>>35100213
yeah, i never understood the appeal of analsex either, its disgusting
>>
>>35100213
>I'm waiting until I marry the perfect girl

Keep telling yourself that son. Not even that anon but if me and my qt want to get kinky some wizard calling me degenerate ain't stopping the train
>>
>>35100184
Why you want to put your dick in a pooper? Srsly? So it is a must for you to have anal? I hope that you're also ready to give her anal if she wants to penetrate you. After all, you'd probably like it more becouse you have prostate..
>>
>>35100428
Anal sex is for closet faggots.
>>
>>35100168
potatoes and some period i guess.

looks okay OP, nothing special tho
>>
>>35100707
Or open faggots.
>>
You all must be very boring in bed and extremely homophobic, you spend time on a fitness related image boars looking at and talking about dudes yet wanting to give a girl anal turns you into a closet homosexer.
>>
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>35100675
>>35100707
>>35100780

I bet you nerds wait until marriage to kiss a woman rofl
>>
>>35100833
Nah man. I'm an open faggot. I do anal with bearmode qt's.

You bear by any chance?
>>
It looks good, but whats with the portioning on the potatoes/ What is there like 4 small slices?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.