[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's wrong with my girlfriends toes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
what's wrong with my girlfriends toes
>>
>>
>>
>>35092753
whats wrong with you eyes?
>>
>>35092753
theyre on the sofa
>>
well they look like the feet of a 7 year old so i would assume that's your problem right there
>>
>>35092753
They are not in my mouth
>>
>>35092753

AIDS. You should dump her and become gay immediately.
>>
so pretty
>>
toes of a champion
>>
>>35092753

They're ugly.
>>
>>35092753
HAMMER TOES
>>
>>35092753
they are literal perfection?
>>
>>35092753
Pls OP tell me o can lick it while your gf talks down on me oh God my loooooad
>>
>>35092753
Hammer toes. A symptom of wearing shoes that are too short and cramped toe box.
>>
>>35092753

they arent in the kitchen.
>>
>>35092846
> becoming gay
> to avoid aids
>>
>>35094168
>>35095535
this

common problem. cramming feet into shoes that are too small causes the tendons under the toes to atrophy and shrink because they are never articulated

You're gf should by a half or whole size larger and stop telling herself she's a certain size. Also she should spend a few hours every day barefoot (like when she's at home and shouldn't be wearing shoes anyway). Just walking around the house barefoot will articulate the toes enough to stretch the tendons and develop the muscles.

Or she could just do the same shit for another 10-15 years until her toe joints ossify and become completely immobile leading to very painful foot arthritis and wearing bullshit orthotic shoes until she dies.

Source: I developed a similar toe shape by the time I was in high school b/c my parents were too poor for new shoes. I started wearing huge loafers from goodwill and running around barefoot and have never had a problem since
>>
Elongated toe. She needs to wear shoes a size bigger. Source? A podiatrist said it to me.
>>
>>35095676
I have hammer toes but my toe box in all of my shoes have plenty of room. What gives
>>
My tongue isn't between them
>>
>>35092753
they are ugly as fuck
2/10 would not get footjob with
>>
They're not in my mouth
>>
>>35095695
maybe your socks are too tight
>>
>>35092753
At least she's not a ballerina
>>
>>35092753
they don't look that unusual really. maybe she could start wearing more comfy shoes but it looks like she's stuck with lil curly sausage toes
>>
>>35092828
this
>>
>>35092753
Got yourself a gains goblin I see.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.