[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Most Important Tip You'd Give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14
What is the single most important tip youd give to a beginner?

>focus on progression, you aint gaining muscle if you arent adding weight to the bar

reason why shit like SS works is because it makes progression easy. You can make gains with the worst programmed routine as long as youre focused on progression.
>>
>don't visit /fit/
>track your lifts each workout
>>
>Don't do SS. Progression means nothing if you're doing the incredibly low volume of SS. Hypertrophy simply doesn't work that way.
>>
>>35091065
squads4sluts
>>
File: mutant2.jpg (28 KB, 361x435) Image search: [Google]
mutant2.jpg
28 KB, 361x435
Eat big to get big (seriously).
>>
>>35091110
off by 1 for second quads in my life
>>
rolling for quads
>>
>get into a routine

While working out and dieting are the core of what you are doing, beginner's usually already know they're important. But they may not realize you need to be consistent in everything you do, especially considering most people procrastinate, and that leads to skipped sessions, take-out food, lack of gains, disappointment, and ultimately failure.
>>
File: Visible confusion.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
Visible confusion.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>35091089
>don't do SS
>hypertrophy doesn't work that way
>>
You can't change overnight and you will fail if you try to.

I hate when people try to "snap" into fit mode and a fatass with good intentions gets off the couch and starts right into working out 5 days a week.... and then burns out or gets injured.

Start slow and don't stop. This is a fucking lifestyle. There is no end. There is no race.
>>
Unless you want to be a powerlifter, avoid back squats.
>>
Becoming fit (by whatever standards you use) takes time.
>>
>>35091089
So, someone does no physical activity, then does ss 3 times a week... increasing there volume of work done by 27 sets a week.
Hypertrophy is achieved by increasing volume...
>>
>>35091259
fucking this
it took me over a year to fix my diet and start lifting consistently
do everything one by one and always improve
>>
>>35091298
>Hypertrophy is achieved by increasing volume.
They said I'd get kicked out of Planet Fitness if I was too loud though.
>>
>>35091131
>implying you have quads now
>>
>>35091298
You're increasing your volume from 0 but it's still nowhere near enough. Do a real routine.
>>
>>35091298
By your logic, doing literally anything is good because you're increasing your volume.

Here's my new routine,
A:
squat 1x3
bench 1x3
deadlift 1x1

B:
squat 1x3
ohp 1x3
power clean 1x3

Do that. Sick volume for the couch potato, sick gains incoming.
>>
>>35091341
I dont ss, but anyone who thinks it wont work is an idiot
>>35091321 actually pretty witty, kek I guess
>>
Fitness is about time, dedication, discipline, routine, and focus. It has little to do with which (credible) program you follow. You've got to get into the gym every day and do something.

I see so many imbeciles in here say, "running? Not gonna make it." "swimming? Say goodbye to your gains." If all you want to do is look like a wide retard, fuck it, go on andro or whatever and eat McDonald's, do nothing but lift. If you want to gain strength in your body and mind and achieve your potential, work with someone who knows what they're doing and exercise. He'll, even Planet Fatness has personal trainers.
>>
>>35091065
Do people really go to the gym and not increase their weights? Everyone always says progression like it's some advanced technique. Who the fuck goes to the gym for 4 weeks without trying to add weight to the bar?
>>
>>35091376
hes not stating that i wont work you dingus, hes stating that its not efficient means of your time if your goal is hypertrophy.

starting from 0 and doing SS will net you strength and mass, given sufficient caloric intake.

Starting from 0 and doing a 3 day split twice a week with more volume will net you better muscular gains, and I'd argue that strength would be slower gained than with SS.
>>
>>35091363
Maybe I oversimplified my explanation, you still need to lift a weight more times then you are capable of in one set.
I dont think ss is the best beginners program, but its structured and teaches you the main lifts, the side effect is you get stronger and bigger
>>
looking good is important and worth putting effort into but it won't give you happiness. building and maintaining right relationships, working on financial success and broadening your horizons are way more important and should be a much higher priority.
>>
>>35091065
Take everything Zyzz said and completely dismiss it.
>>
>>35091393
People who obsess over form
>>
>>35091393
you'd be surprised
>>
Lower, faggot.
>>
EAT
>>
It's even only one word.
Consistency.
>>
>>35091089
this
>>
>>35091114
this
>>
>>35091065
>for lifting
you need to do accessory days for smaller (kek )muscles like arms
>for dieting
underestimate your TDEE to help jump start your confidence in losing weight. you could eat on a normal 500 cal deficit but it's going to make you frustrated as hell while you step on the scale and see your weight barely move each day (and don't tell me you don't wanna wake up and weigh yourself each day you know it happens)
>>
Don't bulk too hard. And don't cut too hard (unless you're genuinely fat).

Take it slowly or you'll just waste time. I've been lifting for just over 3 years but I basically wasted an entire year of progress total by doing both of these.
>>
File: 1407473336692.jpg (25 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1407473336692.jpg
25 KB, 599x337
Be consistent.

It doesn't really matter what your program is provided you're netting out to working out everything at least twice a week. What matters is actually lifting and working out everything at least twice a week. DO IT.
>>
>>35091089
I really wish this would stop, newbies could seriously be confused and do some stupid fucking split routine because they think SS is a meme.
>>
>>35091916

Did you eat of carbs?
I'm doing keto for like 3 months now and lifting for 1, and I noticed I'm gaining muscle(in diameter) and losing fat(bodyfat%) shit works like magic for me. Dude I havn't seen in 2 months asked me if I was roiding, I'm going to gym every second day though for atleast 2 hours.
>>
>>35091973
>I've been lifting for 3 months, the SS gains are coming, just you wait!
>>
>>35091065
Stay natty fraud ruined my life.

>b-but you're b-big right anon-kun ;_;
Who cares, fuck that shit. My mood swings are crazy.

Destroyed my relationship with the love of my life as well as my family. I spend so much money on food. I don't have friends. I don't have any motivation to do anything but workout. I can never be good enough. Cant even stop because then I get depressed because I lose size.

Its a never ending cycle, and its not worth it.

For the record I'm talking about hard stuff, not some test or dnp. Stay away from the rest.
>>
>>35091993
I experimented with all sorts. High carb, low carb, keto, etc. It was the overall calorie intake that was the problem for me. I simply just ate too little.
>>
>>35092022
Care to elaborate bro? What did you take and what happened?
>>
Do SS until you fail on squat 3 times (no progress for a week), then find a PPL routine and get aesthetic.
>>
>don't compare yourself to others
Seriously. I catch myself doing this quite often, especially with bigger guys. Generally I'm criticizing their form, or choice of exercise, but the fact is, I'm half their size and couldn't lift a quarter of what they're pulling.
Disregard others. Focus on yourself.
(doesn't mean be selfish)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>35092045

oh ok, i'm eating a fuckingload of meat, fish and spinach and daily 500ml of raw whole milk directly from a farmer(with ALL the fat). I'm still in ketosis while doing semi-gomad
>>
File: 15123512356262.gif (1007 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
15123512356262.gif
1007 KB, 500x281
>>35092022
Ignore the fraud threads as well, its just a bunch of empty souls. They act like they are happy but in reality they are more depressed then they were when they were natty.

Just avoid any drugs, DNP is cool if you do your research and don't kill yourself. Be aware though its like weed, a gate way drug.

I took DNP 2years ago and the results were amazing. Then I found myself taking Test and cycling DNP. The Results were fucking crazy, and I just kept adding on. Soon enough I was a walking pharmacy.
>>
File: 1448685314862.webm (241 KB, 402x222) Image search: [Google]
1448685314862.webm
241 KB, 402x222
>>35091065
A healthy diet is an essential prerequisite to fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
>>
If you are struggling to stay motivated and find yourself quitting over and over, lifting isnt for you. Keep looking though
>>
>>35091065

eat clean

working out is pointless if you eat shit. whether you are new or a veteran.
>>
Work your accessories constantly in the beginning and focus on form above all else. The amount of weight literally doesn't matter.
>>
Memes lots of memes
>>
god tips

DON'T just do squats/dead lift/bench/row and think that's all you need to do.

DO isolation & target smaller muscles; e.g. biceps, triceps, rear delts, mid delt, calves.

trust me, 5 years later and my biggest training regret is believing the bullshit you read online re: just do compounds bro it's all you need.
>>
>>35091274
have to do back squats because of knee surgery actually locks my knees from going over toes with front squats.
>>
>>35093139
so much this. Got myself into chicken arms mode. Now blasting isolations twice a week.
>>
>>35093377
>>
>>35091089
Thats why you stop doing SS after 3 months and do another routine, i dont understand why people keep doing it for 1 year
>>
>>35093377

brosplits do work

however, do your big muscles first (chest/back), THEN triceps/biceps. dont do arms first.
>>
>>35093139
This pham. Compounds should be your focus but you gotta hit that other shit too.
>>
>>35093428
This is another one of those things people on /fit/ meme with absolutely no scientific backing. You can go on your aesthetic routine day 1 without any issues, the idea that you need a "strength base" first is some completely retarded shit.

Like people were all scrawny twinks before Rippetoe came along and blessed the world with Starting Strength
>>
>>35093445
Im on a PPLxPPL routine

So yeah, big muscles first
>>
>>35093469
Well, since i started from 0, it helped me with proper form and to reach some strenght, after that i change to another routine and have nice gainz on both, i guess its about making your own research and common sense
>>
>>35093488

I used to do biceps then back, but back first works better as it's a much larger set of muscles, plus you also use your biceps in the movements.

hit your big muscles hardest then isolations after for the lil stuff (relatively).
>>
>>35092196
this
diet is 95% of fitness life
I didn't believe this about 5-7 years ago
yes about that age, when you question "hahah dude you're kidding. diet is important but not that much no way!"
then I did some extreme clean diet that even north korean would consider it inhumane. Fuck it only last 3 weeks but the result is unimaginable if don't try

years later I found that stick with the perfect diet is way way harder than you think especially for regular working people.
and remember in this strict diet I'm talking about, just one candy bar in a month is considered breaking the rule
>>
>>35093567
not that guy but hey, I always wonder why /fit/ still meme about 3months SS
why 3 months?????
I hope you all are talking about the routine not the exercises
because those big compounds seem would work the rest of your life to me
>>
>>35093610

i've been strict these past 2 weeks, like...completely clean, no cheating. I can literally see my stomach getting more and more cut: it's difficult, but if you have stuff like chicken breast it isn't too bad. (healthy, and tastes good)

I really want to go hard during this cut, and diet has made all the difference. train hard, and eat well. that's all it really takes, some discipline.
>>
>>35093610
How is eating right hard?

>Cup of oats in the morning with a multivitamin
>Cook some carbs and veggies
>Spice a chicken breast and pan fry it covered for 20 minutes

Wow, got all my protein, fiber, vitamins and was under my TDEE
>>
Can someone explain to me why everyone hates splits?

I got into gym from a friend, not here, so I got on a split before I heard about everyone hating it, or what other options even were. My mate isn't natty but I am - and honestly I don't think I could find a better way to lift. That said, I've never tried the other options, but my other mate who started a year before me is making slower progress than I am - were lifting almost the same weight even though he's 20lb heavier. I can't think of a reason why you'd want to lift less for each muscle group and rest more often, than cycling 5 routines and having far less rest but more recovery time.

Pls respond
>>
>>35091341
volume is setsxrepsxweight
lowering the weight to increase the setsxreps doesn't necessarily increase the volume.

indeed you can even increase the setsxreps and decrease the volume if you sacrificed too much intensity
>>
>>35093814
frequency > volume
>>
>>35093814
Bro-splits, where you dedicate one day a week to each muscle group only ends up working that muscle group once a week, whereas PPL hits them twice a week and also works your strength with the compound lifts (Bench, Squat, Deadlift, OHP, Rows).
>>
>brosplit with compounds
>20-30min of cardio to finish you 1h30 lifting workout
>gym 5-6 days a week
>no dairies no processed food half of what you eat should be vegetables only drink water
>hit every possible variation/machine until you're exhausted
>>
>>35093814
>Can someone explain to me why everyone hates splits?

because on a fullbody routine, you induce hypertophy in EVERY muscle group, every 48-72 hours.

hypertrophy lasts 48-72 hours, so you are re-inducing hypertrophy frequently enough to keep your muscles in a constant state of growth, by hitting each muscle group 3x a week or more,

when you do a brosplit, you workout 6 days a week, but only hit a given muscle group once a week, inducing hypertrophy in it for 48-72 hours, and then having it in a state of no growth for another good 72 hours or more.

so it spends half the time in a hypertrophic state.

the only thing is you can do more volume on a brosplit than fullbody.
>>
>>35093877
post pic.

i want to see if garbage advice matters to looking aesthetic or not
>>
>>35091065
Consistency is the most important aspect in lifting. (and in most things). By far.
>>
>>35091089
Depends what you're after really. SS is an intermediate program designed build STRENGTH. Yes you can still make muscle gains doing ss but you'll be better off with a split for hypertrophy. You can still progressive overload with a split, & you can get a feel for the technique. So after you've experienced your noobie gains, you can try SS without fucking your shit up.
>>
>>35091065
>What is the single most important tip youd give to a beginner?

read the sticky
>>
I've been on SL since may and while from may I've gone from 206 lbs to 170 lbs I mostly just want to achieve a good lean build

I'm not too concerned with getting big muscles I just want to get my bf% to like 15% then do a lean bulk or eat tdee.

Can I just do a great split of half cardio and half lifting and achieve Gosling status?
>>
Do SS until you hit 1/2/3/4 and then switch to a PPL
>>
>>35094016
>1/2/3/4
What
>>
>>35093901

cutting atm... which of my advises do you doubt ?
>>
>>35093879
Appreciate the reply, and not rejecting but rather just discussing, but on my split I can go absolutely ham in which I generally recover on the same day, or the night before, my last workout of that muscle group, whereas on a PPL I was also hitting it the same day I recovered but I wasn't really feeling the doms as much because I was rushing through to make sure I hit everything. Although both routines let me hit again once recovered, I simply felt more satisfied doing more for each muscle group. I simply feel more satisfied that I take everything to absolute exhaustion and I feel my pumps are bigger.

If frequency > volume, why do non natties prefer a split, when they have the potential to skip their rest day on a PPL?
>>
>>35093814
both ways are fine, the pros of brosplit (high volume and long rest) full body/ppl routines make up for with high frequency (2-3 times a week). granted if you do SS for 6 months without proper accessories you will develop sick legs and not so sick anything else, but if you do a well planned customization of the program you can make more gains on SS during your first months (2-6).
>>
>>35094027
One plate OHP
Two plate Bench
Three plate Squat
Four plate Deadlift

Easy in six months.
>>
>>35094016
most people dont hit that on SS
>>
>>35094055
>SS
>6 months
well if you do ss for 6 months you increase the weight by 390lbs
>>
>>35094055

not possible in 6 months unless you have perfect diet / genetics
>>
>>35091065

Stay consistent
>>
>>35093671
>under your tdee
i bet your tdee is 1800
>>
Don't dirty bulk.
>>
>>35093671
stop being a teenager on Internet
Normal people like me have been eating all those stuff our whole life
I'm not even talking about milk chocolate or syrup or Coke. To me and many people, sometimes maybe a subway could be healthy enough. But I never count those sauce in sandwich or just a little bit no big deal!
In strict diet it is not tolerated. not to mention if the diet changes my lifestyle needs to change as well since I work much and don't have free time. It's a big fucking thing. Maybe seems not but it is
>>
>>35094034
I'm not gonna address the preference of non natties but I agree with you that you FEEL better on a split, like you are actually working each muscle group really hard, which is something you wont feel on SS, but that doesnt equal gains, pump is not gains.
anyway like I said>>35094049
both ways are fine, people are just adamant on proving their program is better, probably just to comfort themselves
>>
File: 1439431120219.jpg (61 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
1439431120219.jpg
61 KB, 509x509
>>35094055
>Easy in six months
>>
>>35094055
>implying you yourself lift that
>>
>>35091363
Reductio ad absurdem
>>
>>35093654
sometimes more than discipline tho
why didn't I do another strict diet phase? Not because I'm weak minded. But it's impossible to do it when you live with others(family) and have a job
Sure you can turn them down when people share food or whatever but it's not always the case. You cannot dodge every single "little cheat" unless you are legitimate autistic or anti-social
>>
>>35093932
SS is not an intermediate routine, it's a beginner routine. Theres no way to progress as fast as the program dictates 3x a week with intermediate level lifts. That's why programs like 5/3/1 exist jesus fuck how long have you been lifting for
>>
>>35094184
No I don't but I haven't eaten enough nor slept enough. I've been lifting for over a year and still can't bench 2pl8. But some NEET novice that can afford to sleep and eat all day could hit those numbers easy because he doesn't have a job and college schedule that leaves him with an average of five hours of sleep every night and no energy to work out.
>>
>>35093932
Oh dear god you're dumb.
>>
#1 tip?

All programs work if you stick with them religiously. Follow it as written and you will see results NO MATTER WHAT PROGRAM YOU CHOOSE. Do not program hop
>>
File: 1448284387347.png (181 KB, 438x359) Image search: [Google]
1448284387347.png
181 KB, 438x359
>>35094287
>No I don't
>but
yeah didnt think so
>>
>>35094324
you're dumb.
>>
>>35094055
>easy in 6 months

I've noticed it's always the idiots who took 2 years to reach those lifts that like to spout this shit
>>
>>35094324
cardio 30 minutes and 30x20 dumbbell curls every day. imma get swooooole
>>
>>35094363
Let's see a body pic then m8
>>
Consistency is the key to achieving your goal. Whether it's gaining or losing weight if you fuck around don't complain after a while that you haven't made any progression. Create a routine/regime that you will follow and do the necessary research when creating it, after that treat it like a bible.
>>
>>35094271
Like I said, it depends on what your going after (Muscle gains, or strength gains). Telling a complete newbie to get on SS is retarded imo. 5 rep max sets without experience is a great way to get injured. & I've been lifting for over 4 years now, how about yourself?
>>
>>35094305
Why?
>>
>>35096171
oh fuck me the whole time i've been thinking ss meant 'strong sets'... as in strong lifts 5x5. Well that's just ruined my day, fuck this im out
>>
Actually sit down and decide what your fitness goals are.
>>
1.Every single Aesthetic and Natural guy and Bodybuilder are all on steroids. Not just a little either, enough to render them impotent and infertile. And most of them are gay and do a lot of gay 4 pay stuff to afford their lifestyles and drugs.

2.You will not look like them as a natural, you will not be able to workout like them as a natural, you will not be as strong as them as a natural. But you will be healthier and have life long real strength.

3.Bulking and cutting is bullshit that you should stay away from. Eat a bit more food to put on some muscle a few extra sandwhiches or some extra meat or snack on some fruit or something.

4.If you want to lose weight if you want to put on weight if you want to feel and function and look better then you're going to have to eat better and move more.
By eat better I mean give up on all preprocessed prepackaged foods, fast food, junk foods candies sweets pies and all liquids except water.
Give up all excess sugar and cutback on breads and cakes and cookies.
Eat natural fresh from the ground, fresh from the butchers foods and severly limit store bought sauces. Make your own.
And learn to cook.

5.Ass sittery and how much you sit on your ass and not move is basically the second way doctors will know that you will have severe problems with health and a severely shortened lifespan.
Get off your ass and move around.

6.Pointless directionless needless stress is horrible for you. Find a way to limit it, find an outlet and way to deal with what you can't eliminate and learn to chill out.

7.Learn to listen to your body. Yes it's simple to follow some by the numbers routine that everyone does or listen to the masturbatory garbage of people who play up EXERCISE as some kind of great feat. But remember, exercise is a way to enhance your life and build health.
Bodybuilders and powerlifters and high level athletes are not healthy. Not at all. Hell BBers and power lefters are oft the exact fucking opposite of fit.
>>
>>35096368
8.Figure out what you want out of your body and how you want your life to be better helped by exercise.

Want to just feel better and lose a few pounds?
Fix your eating habits, sleep at good hours, do some simple calisthenics routine and go for long walks.

Want to get strong as fuck no matter what?
Lift heavy shit eat some extra carbs and do some cardio training to help build stamina.

Want to get built?
LIft for strength, lift for strength endurance, do calisthenics, do hiit, and heat naturally.

There are literally a ton of exercise programs out there that will help you achieve your life goals.

But if your goals are to simply exercise then...whatever. Let your freak flag fly.
>>
>>35093644
Im talking about the routine
>>
>>35096545
Rip is barely in his mid 50's and he can't do that shit anymore.
Hell his entire goddamned body is a fucking wreck.
>>
>>35096368
You literally became an idiot after your first point.
>>
>>35096590
Explain.
Is it because the bodybuilding and powerlifting industry is a known front for gay prostitution and selling gear to idiot kids?
>>
By far the worst tips I've heard
>>
>>35094203
You're a faggot, Harry.
>>
If you eat like shit you might as well not be lifting
>>
>>35096836
If you post on the 'ch0n, you might as well be a h0m0
>>
File: eymong.gif (48 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
eymong.gif
48 KB, 356x200
>>35091065
I'd give him
THA MUSHROOM TIP
>>
Starting roiding day 1
>>
>>35098523
This and you dont even need to lift to look good.
>>
>>35091065
never give up
>>
>>35094055
In my first month of training I have just about hit 1 pl8 bench, 2 pl8 squat (low bar), 3 pl8 diddy lift and 2/3 pl8 OHP. So unless strength gains slow down heaps 1/2/3/4 in six months seems pretty achievable.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has said stretch...
So much for fitness eh?

Stretch, it is one of the best things you will do. Helps prevent injury, make form better, become more efficient lifting and is pretty cool when you get closer to things like splits.
>>
Don't look up specific workouts, look up the anatomic function of each muscle: In which direction does it exert force? When you work out, think of those directions to do your workouts perfectly.
>>
>>35098613
I've been lifting like two weeks more than you and let me just tell you that you're about to hit stall town.
Don't be discouraged, deload and add volume.
>>
>>35098677
:'(
>>
>>35091363
you actually would gain muscle and strenght from this if you were completely sedentary before, so im not sure what your argument is. your body is always going to adapt to additional stresses placed on it
>>
>>35091259
Probably the best advice there is to obtain from this board
>>
>>35098613
You clearly didn't start from hungry skelly mode.
>>
>>35091065
FUCKING EAT! I Literally fucked up like 2 years for not eating enough. I thought I was eating enough until one day counted how much I was eating, it was like 2500kcal a day.
Now that I'm counting my macros, I have found out that I can't even maintain my weight while eating +3400kcal.
>>
>>35092094
did you lose your gains once you stopped?
>>
File: mecut.jpg (132 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
mecut.jpg
132 KB, 960x640
Don't cut. I went from looking big fully clothed to Justin Bieber.
>>
>>35099114
bad comparison photos. if you really look worse after cutting you did it wrong. I think its just shitty pose though desu
>>
>>35099114
my condolences
>>
>>35094271
I guess the name "Starting Strength" confuses people
>>
>>35099114
shitty pose and different lightning.
>>
>>35099114
Body looks good after the cut. What are you talking about. You're ottermode. Do something with that tattoo though. It's hideous.
>>
What is the issue of Starting Strength as a Newbie. I am in my second week of it and is it really as useless as you guys are making out?
>>
>>35099326
No. Just don't fall for the squatz and oatz meme.
>>
>>35091381
Nah bro
>>
>>35099421
>2015
>not eating oatz daily
jeff pls
>>
File: 1439328725382.png (51 KB, 137x165) Image search: [Google]
1439328725382.png
51 KB, 137x165
>>35092196
>>35093610

>Implying candito doesn't eat only literally taco bell and mcdonalds while getting shredded cutting to 74kg
>>
File: 1431658600015.gif (3 MB, 255x246) Image search: [Google]
1431658600015.gif
3 MB, 255x246
>>35099535
This, I cutted by eating pizza everyday.
>>
>>35094062
>>35094076
>>35094160
>>35094184
This is very possible by lots of people, the limiting factor is that most beginners are inconsistent, and also have a terrible diet.

If it's possible for me to get a 265kg deadlift after 8 months of lifting, then it's definitely possible for most people do get a 4pl8 deadlift after 6 months if they put it in the hard yards.
>>
>>35099734
possible =/= easy
>>
>>35099807
I'd say it's pretty easy then.
>>
I dont think you understand how important background and condition is, I mean if you lift 265kg in less then a year you are either e-statting hard or a fucking wonderkid, not an average sedantery 4channer.
>>
>>35099869
>>35099734
>>
>>35091131
faggot its not that hard to get actually lol
>>
>>35099869
>>35099877
Yeah, I know it's well above average, I'm just saying that if I can hit that in that time frame, then why should 4plates be hard for the average person if they do everything right?

Also, my background was 1 year of Muay Thai, which was just pushups and situps and cardio, and before that I was a WoW playing NEET.
>>
>>35099939
yeah well thats the problem again, doing everything right for 1 year is not easy.
it is doable, yes, but it isnt easy. most people will fuck up in at least one way over the course of the year
>>
>>35099956
Exactly, but all I'm saying is if you stay consistent and dial in your diet, then progression is easy for the entire time you're in noob gains desu
>>
>>35091393
I do, im maintaining what i got and no interest in getton bigger.
>>
>>35094287
Are you a sewer?
Cuz you're full of shit! :D
>>
No matter how little progress you see. No matter how much you fail. No matter how hard it gets or ho better you look. KEEP AT IT.
>>
>>35099970
Yeah, all people are different and saying that everyone should achieve the exact same thing doing the exact same methods 100% no variation is retarded.

It's why the idea that everyone should do that one workout no matter what their fitness goals or life looks like is fucking crazy as shit at best soulless shilling from scumbags at worse.
>>
>>35099734
post your body265 kg lifting faggot
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.