[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /fit/ I did cocain and mdmas for the first time, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 455x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 455x734
Help me /fit/ I did cocain and mdmas for the first time, and it was the best thing Ive done in my life. HOW DO I NOT GET ADDICT
>>
Dont make a habit of it
>>
>>35086212
Think about how you felt the day after
>>
>>35086212
They're doing research into using NMDA antagonists like ketamine and dextromethorphan to prevent and reverse drug tolerance, you might want to look into that
>>
understand that cocaine is always heavily cut, so you don't know what's in it.

Same for MDMA, there are literally 50+ research chemical analogues that look like it and give a "similar" high, unless you have a lab you can test shit in you don't know if you're eating legit moonrock or something thats going to paralyze you.

don't fuck with powders, they will fry your brain if they don't kill you.

the only drug you can really do that you can be pretty certain of what you're getting is weed.
>>
>>35086212
Just don't do mdma more than once every 3 months and you're fine. Don't fuck with your serotonin receptors.
>>
>>35086212
Just keep it to once a month, then work your way down to once every two weeks, then you can try once a week... Eventually you'll be able to take MDMA + Cocaine once every day if you keep your tolerance high.

Good luck!
>>
>>35086356
Wut
>>
leave it to special occasions like a festival or special night out.

>>35086305

u can get mdma and cocaine test kits like 10 dollars. anyone can test them
>>
>>35086364
That's how you get addicted, by incrementally decreasing the time in between your highs due to stupidly rationalizing.

Keep MDMA use to once every 1-3 months.
Not sure about coke, I haven't tried it but from what I hear it's not too addictive if you can make it past the first couple of days without buying more.
>>
File: 1446556021900.jpg (16 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
1446556021900.jpg
16 KB, 278x282
>>35086246
or just, you know, not do drugs?
>>
>>35086397
The research is geared towards helping people who have to take narcotics for legitimate reasons(opiates for pain, barbiturates for epilepsy ect) avoid addiction and tolerance, no need to get salty
>>
>>35086384

kits that stay uncontaminated only test for the most prominent chemical. if you have 51% mdma, thats what'll show up.

The other 49% is anyones guess. that's the cut.
>>
>>35086397
Clearly that's already too late shit for brains. Now how about you post something actually helpful?

As to OP, your serotonin levels have already taken a huge blow. Lay off speedballs and coke for awhile, and if you feel really depressed for an extended period of time you might want to talk to a doctor and get your levels checked out (like serotonin)
>>
>>35086525
Are you retarded? A test with the marquis reagent would instantly turn black or another color if there's anywhere NEAR a 49% cut.
You need a reagent based Chem testing kit, not an electronic one.
>>
>>35086562
>speedballs
heroin + cocaine?
>>
Cocaine is the most overrated drug in the world. Mdma shits all over it so just get addicted to that
>>
>>35086212

i like mdma, but i have no idea how some of my friends drop 5 times a week. I do it and the urge to get gakked leaves for at least 2 months.
I like drinking desu, done a few other drugs but at the end of the day drinking is safest, you know your limits, socially acceptable, cheap, and consistent.
cant go wrong with drink, and if you're not a retard you wont get a hangover.
>>
>>35086212
GF helps alot. I told to me GF my extacy/speed habit which happens 2-6 times per year, shes cool with it. I feel no urge to do every weeked like some people do.
>>
>>35086212

TOO
FUCKING
LATE
>>
File: 1445922446320.jpg (69 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1445922446320.jpg
69 KB, 600x799
Because you'll do it again than have a really fucked up night and won't touch it again.
> tfw I drank 6 pingers diluted in 200ml of water
> tfw it felt like i was on slow mo from Dredd for the first 30 minutes
> the rest felt like I was living the movie trainspotting
> couldn't think right for weeks
Or you will keep doing it like a faggit till u look like a hungry skeleton sucking dick behind golds gym for pennies.
Honestly turned my life around that day.
>>
>>35086828
Wtf is a pinger
>>
>>35086356
fuck off idiot

>>35086348
>>35086384
this
>>
>>35087108
something you don't wanna know bro trust me
>>
>>35086212
Remember to drink alot of water and dont do activities where you loose a shit ton (saunas). Also dont do them too often as your tolerance will skyrocket.
>>
>>35087108
ecstasy
>>
>>35086212
Keep doing both and kill yourself from drug abuse. This will be good because there will be one less degenerate junky in the world
>>
>>35086212
It's actually bretty hard to get addicted to cocaine opie. Save it for weekends and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35086212
you shouldn't do it ever again if you care about your mental health
you're releasing dopamine and serotonin which take a long time for your body to build up
you're going to be depressed anon
>>
>>35086525
Idiot. They test for multiple chemicals and will change to a colour between the two if they detect two chemicals
>>
>>35086711
>i have no idea how some of my friends drop 5 times a week.
Its a drug that is relatively harmless taken once every three months and one of the worst drugs you can take regularly due to its long half-life. Because of the way it uses up serotonin to get a strong effect off it you can't use it more than once a month. I took an equal dose the friday and sunday of a festival and felt nothing the second day compared to the first
>>
>>35086212
Just save it for big nights out where you know it will go on long enough and make sure you keep it down to a few times a year.
Nothing sadder than seeing some bloke desperately dabbing the last of a baggy on a wednesday night at about 12.
>>
>>35086246
>research into using NMDA antagonists like ketamine and dextromethorphan to prevent and reverse drug tolerance
1. Does it involve the reverse of "the best thing I've done in my life"? (I.e., the worst.)
2. Sauce!
>>
>>35086420
>legitimate reasons (pain, epilepsy etc.)
What makes these reasons "legitimate"?
Suffering is natural.
Blocking it = man playing God.

Make up your mind: chemicals are wrong for everyone, including ill people, or they are good for everyone, including healthy people. I hate double standards. All you're doing here is repressing the lucky and healthy as a punishment for the plight of the unlucky and ill. In effect, in a world ruled by your morality, no one is lucky and healthy.

Not only that, you ignore another dilemma: pain and health are relative. Nobody is healthy enough; everybody is in pain. People are just tough and get used to it. (Especially when it's someone else's pain.)

People feel that they have the right to deny freedom from the pain of ordinary existence to others just because they are content with it for themselves. What kind of character does it make them?
>>
>>35087469
>opie
Year 2015: anon brings back ancient vocative into English. His meme triggers mass revival of the long lost tradition of declension of nouns.
>>
File: You can't make me have fun.jpg (22 KB, 166x299) Image search: [Google]
You can't make me have fun.jpg
22 KB, 166x299
>>35087495
>you're going to be depressed anon
What if I am already depressed
without ever taking cocaine?

Denial of which joys of life do you recommend?

Are #nofap and fasting good enough?
Veganism? Martyrdom? Jihad? Self-castration?
Are they good remedies?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.