[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ is this ass even possible? To me it look like this b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
/fit/ is this ass even possible?

To me it look like this bitch's ass as implants or least she photoshops her photos

take a look
https://www.instagram.com/ini.helen/
>>
>>35086107
>https://www.instagram.com/ini.helen/

maybe the most beautiful women iv ever seen. this is the reason all women should just get surgery to be perfect
>>
>>35086107
it looks like she did that fat transfer shit with her boobs and ass. would still fuck
>>
Definitely ass implants OP. She has big fake hard titties so I dont see why here ass would be any different.

Looks nice on Instagram but you'd be kinda weirded out trying to stick your dick between two silicone lumps.
>>
One glance at her face should tell you all you need. She's clearly had a shit load of work done.
>>
>>35086107
>2015
>being a nigger
>>
>>35086134
than you get kids with her :)
>>
That shit trend is getting ridiculous.

But what the fuck will happen when they'll get old and skinny ?
There will still be these two huge plastic balls on a skinny old grandma ?
>>
definitely not natty
>>
>>35086107
Good fucking God
>this is why I roid
>>
this cant be life
>>35086190
spotted the low test
>>
>>35086107
Fake ass bitch, posting those "meaningful" quotes and a fake ass. Fucking pathetic, call her out on the pictures
>>
>>35086134
I feel as though the way the media has portrayed women has really taken a few "points" of her look. She looks like your average music video girl. This isn't to say she isn't beautiful but the standard set for women in media is simply too high.
>>
File: 1446251724113.jpg (196 KB, 1042x1130) Image search: [Google]
1446251724113.jpg
196 KB, 1042x1130
HUMID
>>
>>35086107
brazillian butt lift, my friend
>>
>>35086134
>sees her most recent picture about syrian refugees
Into the trash she goes.
>>
>>35086107
looks photoshoppped af

not natty
>>
>>35086107
Hoky fuck brehs, talking about fake asses
>>
>>35090094
underrated keks here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.