[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is your body dysmorphia /fit/? What do you see in the mirror?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1448679501304.jpg (55 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
1448679501304.jpg
55 KB, 720x481
How bad is your body dysmorphia /fit/?

What do you see in the mirror?
>>
Or rather who?
>>
mine is probably on par right now as I'm a disgusting fat fuck.
so I see a fat fuck.

it's kinda funny though because I'll stare into the mirror some nights and I'm like wow my face is 7/10 and then next day load up snapchat and see a 2/10 staring back at me
>>
I actually think I look fine in the mirror

It's when I'm not looking in a mirror that I forget that I'm not fat any more
>>
File: 1448497880933.jpg (108 KB, 720x653) Image search: [Google]
1448497880933.jpg
108 KB, 720x653
I think I look like the same lanky child from 2 years ago.

Scale says otherwise and I got a bunch of people mirin but I still see myself as weak and small. No matter how much higher my lifts are.
>>
I'm not fat but don't have a six pack. I hate myself. How long did it take you guys to get solid six packs without needing to flex?
>>
not sure too be honest family
people tell me i look good/im strong but it might be cause they have shit standards cause i just see a fat fuk
>>
>>35085663
i'm incredibly skinnyfat but when i look in the mirror i see a charming young man smiling back at me and i'm just astonished
>>
>>35085690

I still have "phantom fat" when I'm not looking at myself.

Muscle memory makes me do the "fatty shirt tug" every time I get up despite no longer having a stomach that will eat my shirt.
>>
I see the same skinny faggot with the girl legs. Atleast he has grown some visible pecs and shoulders.
>>
>>35085663
99% of the time I see the same skinny DYEL I was when I first started lifting
>>
>>35085663
sometimes I'm fine but other times I look small, weak and shit
use to have nightmares where I'd wake up in my old body
>>
>>35086890
>PECS!
>solid
>>
I was a tiny skinny fuckboi for 20 years of my life, couldn't come to terms with the fact that I'm mentally ill and want to be a cute girl

Picked up lifting because I'm either in denial or because I know I'll never be who I want to be no matter what I have done to myself. Don't know if I regret it or not

Now I've gained 20kg or so and I look like a fucking chad because I got great beard genetics and a strong jaw and everyone tells me I look great, even though I'm just barely out of DYEL mode, but I feel even worse than I ever thought possible

I hate looking at myself in the mirror

I just want to be cute
>>
>>35085663
A skinny loser bitch with man boobs, faggot girl hips and a face only a mother on mdma would love.

>>35085689
I envy fat guys because omce you shed that weight you will be Arnold. I feel like no matter how much I will gain I'll always be small.
>>
>>35085713
;-;
>>
>>35086873
I feel this too well brother
>>
>>35087379
Well this was unexpected.
Why not go skinny again, if the chad-mode is bad? What is your 'cute' goal?
>>
>>35085663
A twisted fucking psychopath
>>
File: kill_me.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
i see a little girl and an ayy lmao
>>
>>35086873
Oh god this.
My fatty ghost stares back at me at every pic and mirror. Still use clothes one size too big too hide fat that's not there anymore.
>>
>>35087404
Because I was getting tempted to do HRT and pay for facial feminisation. So in my eyes, the best thing to do was distance myself from that option as best as I could, because it was too painful for me to think that if I did all those things and still looked like a man, then I might as well kill myself.

I passed really well when I played dress-up for 7-8 years, and then I eventually got to the age where it stopped looking good. I thought it was better to embrace what I had, but it's hard.

The worst part is I'm genuinely proud of myself for making the gains I have, but it's just not the right kind of happiness/pride I want
>>
I see a weak, small, pathetic piece of shit that at the same time is still somehow bit fat. So just the normal stuff. Only just right after a workout do I sometimes feel decent.
>>
>>35087436
Mtf hormone therapy needs to be done before test does to much damage. I can see your dilemma.
If it helps that also happens to every real girl because aging makes you less cute anyway.
If you're gay (or internally a straight woman) how about going halfway? Feminized but still male? Playing with the gender roles can become a strenght, m8.
>>
>>35085713
Would you not sexually destroy that girl in the pic? What a great way to spend an evening. You'd have to burn your sheets after, but I'll bet she'd let you come in her all you want.
>>
>>35087468

agreed, trashy chicks are great.
>>
I hate myself because I was on my way to making it this year before summer. But during summer I didnt train because of my job (cleaning hotel rooms) and depression and ate way too much. Gained 10kg in 5 months. Before summer I thought I was fat but now as I look at the pic of myself I looked pretty good compared to what I look now.
A month ago started my cut.
>>
>>35085714
>solid
>>
File: 1436803451109.png (2 MB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1436803451109.png
2 MB, 960x1280
>>35087463
Thank you for talking to me about this, it helps, especially in a place I've found a lot of good advice for life in general (thanks fit)

I've actually been thinking of doing that, honestly. I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality so I've never had a problem with dressing differently or wearing makeup or w/e. I'm still debating getting the FFS anyway because it's just something that'll make me feel better regardless. I'd find it hard to sacrifice my gains after all this time, so I'm just going to focus on not getting "too big" and keeping my face cute I guess.
>>
Most of the time I don't think im that big, then I see other guys working out and I realize im pretty big.
>>
>>35087543
I recommend doing it. If it will make you feel better you should go for it. I agree that you shouldn't sacrifice the gains. A lot of qt's carry some muscle. It's not a bad thing.
>>
File: 6'177.png (370 KB, 374x400) Image search: [Google]
6'177.png
370 KB, 374x400
>>35085663
i see maself as fuckfat boy with fucking ugly gut and ribs out of where they should b, also weird ass and legs. fml
>>
>>35087583
Your gut is showing ab progress. It will only get better from there. Your ribs will look better once your core gets more shape. no worries.
>>
>>35087468

she looks like shed be into letting you spit on her.

>so yeah id give her my google voice number, completely destroy all of her holes, take her ebt card, stop going to whatever gas station i met her at, and then block her number.
>>
File: f018.png (751 KB, 1456x1044) Image search: [Google]
f018.png
751 KB, 1456x1044
>>35087575
I'll look into it tomorrow, thanks anon. Good luck making it
>>
>>35087379
It's ok bro. If I was gay, i dont mean 4chan faggot bit actually gay I'd date you. I can't relate to women at all but I all want is a gf and a connection. Being a gay man would be so much easier I think because I know how men think.

I know exactly how you feel about your body. I have a mean beard and hipster military high fade with a comb over part that I get compliments on but I still feel like that awkward bad at sports geeky nerd with glasses. Contacts lenses can hide the outside but not the inside.

You will find what you need. Let's keep lifting and eating. Fuck them, we have only ourselves to rely on for happiness.
>>
I think it's getting kind of bad. I'm 5'10 and went from 140lbs to 165 in the last ~9 months. When I see myself in the mirror I feel small and skinny, but also like I'm on the verge of being a blubbery fatass at the same time.
>>
>>35085663
I still see the fat kid with wide hips, slight man tits, no musculature, and fat legs. When I dream, I'm still him. I still see that guy with long, greasy hair and babby face, that tries to find a position where his T-shirt covers his man tits and belly somewhat. I still see the guy who struggles to find pants that somehow fit without making me look like a sausage. I still feel the shame.

It never goes away, never.
>>
>>35088598
Feels bro. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: aye.jpg (24 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
aye.jpg
24 KB, 500x329
>>35087468
>>
File: 1447936838692.png (13 KB, 339x302) Image search: [Google]
1447936838692.png
13 KB, 339x302
>>35087468
Exactly why I saved it.
The tears just make it.
>>
>>35087391
Are you feeling for me or because of the pic? cause this bitch is the most beautfiul cum dump I've ever seen stop ur criyn .
>>
I get heavily depressed when I see better looking bodies then mine
I'm literally triggered by CBT threads
>>
>>35087543

Become a jacked as fuck transvestite power top. Grow a beard too.
>>
>>35090255
this honestly
>>
>>35085663
>What do you see in the mirror
humanity
>>
190cm, 86kg and ~15% bf

Im not huge but have the /fit/ 4/3/2/1 lifts and a 175 olympic total, so im hardly a weakling.

I don't even see myself in the mirror im so depersonalised, it's just a stranger (a skinny one too)
>>
>>35085663
i'm content with how i look desu, but obv it's far from what i'd consider close to ideal
lift for strength though
>>
>>35090333
Leave mirror behind bro
>>
>>35090333
Just turn around and leave, lol
>>
>>35090346
>1/2/3/4 lifts
>175kg total
>not a weakling
1/10 b8
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.