[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I achieve Trudeau mode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1448833202434.jpg (93 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1448833202434.jpg
93 KB, 600x337
How do I achieve Trudeau mode?
>>
Get anally violated by assorted Muslims.
>>
>>35084960
he looks like shit. do normies think he's jacked?
>>
>>35085148

Normalfags think anybody who has ever touched a barbell is 'ripped'
>>
>>35084960
Be a beta liberal kekold
>>
File: cuckminister.jpg (155 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
cuckminister.jpg
155 KB, 1024x770
>>35084993
kek
>>
>>35085182
what a bullshit match. how the hell did he win. should have been against Peter mackay.
>>
>>35084960
Brezau is obviously a Rippletits disciple. Squats/Deadlifts & Oats
>>
>>35085233

Because Brazeau is burnt out from years of cocaine abuse.
>>
>splitting your cabinet 50/50 with females just because they're females not because they're qualified

what a fucking joke
>>
As much as he's a beta kuk his Syrian Migrant policy is spot on.
>>
>>35085344
Spotted the libcuhck. Enjoy your something something whatever my masters tell me to say
>>
>>35085344
Well yeah, definitely better than what Germany/EU is doing but taking in any of these people is a really stupid idea. Instead, NATO could have banded together and built safe areas/refugee camps in Syria itself. The western world isn't exactly on solid footing now, and importing economic drains isn't going to help things.
>>
>>35085233
Daddy made sure Justin had an easy time.
>>
>>35085368
Do you even know what it is?
>>
>>35085379
or fucking force Saudi Arabia into taking in a couple million. Jordan and Israel are the only redeemable places in the Middle East
>>
>>35085379
Yes because building and maintaining entire infrastructures required to run safe refugee camps in distant countries isnt a major economic drain.
>>
>>35085379
The west should have backed Assad at first instead of wasting time and money on "moderate" rebels
>>
>>35084960
Suck dick all day
>>
>>35085412
Jordan is taking refugees, but they are in no way a redeemable state. They refuse to give citizenship to any of them. Hell, there are several generations of Palestinian living there that despite having lived there for decades and being born there have never been granted citizenship and continue to live in refugee camps in deplorable conditions. All because Jordan, along with most of the Muslim world, want to make Israel look bad for making these refugees happen in the first place. Israel is a good place though, and I understand their reluctance to take in more Arabs. Not only do most Arabs want Jews dead, Israel is looking at a demographic shift where Muslims will become the majority within a few decades.

Anyway, forcing the wealthy gulf states, as well as saudi arabia, to take refugees would have been a good idea. It's not happening though. They are funding ISIS. They want these refugees to radicalize and continue to be a thorn on Israel/Iran/Russia's side and we can't do anything about it since they have us by the balls because of oil.

It's a cluster fuck.
>>
>>35085448

Or, y'know, actually backed the moderate rebels in any meaningful way rather than standing on the sidelines while the various gulf states funnelled cash and guns to their proxies in the area.
>>
>>35085436
It's cheaper than maintaining these refugees in western countries. They're still building camps, only in Europe and the Americas instead of Syria. Not to mention the fact that a lot of these people are applying and receiving welfare and other social services that the host nation's tax payers are paying for. Add in the culture clash, the demographic crisis, and the ongoing economic migrant problem and you have a recipe for disaster.

>>35085448
My thought exactly, but it's not happening. Assad is cozy with Russia and Iran. America and the the Sauds aren't going to allow Putin to have a puppet in the region. So they instead fund terrorist groups to try to topple Assad instead of doing the only sensible option, letting Assad regain his country and subsequently stabilize the region and then try to outmaneuver Russia in other ways.
>>
>>35085412
Saudi is a shit country dude, why force them there?
>>
>>35085436
If it's in an active war zone it's free though. Right?
>>
>>35085470
see >>35085494
The resistance forces in Syria are not "moderates." They are all extremist groups of different flavors, but equally bad. Plus, Assad actually has popular support in the country.
>>
>>35085499
They're shit people m8
>>
>>35084960
Stop lifting?
>>
>>35085344
>don't allow single males in

>dec 2017: hey guys! why do you think isis has 10k more members than this time last year?! surely it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with no countries letting males come for refuge!
>>
>>35085385
Daddy had been dead for 12 years
>>
>>35084960
This is my favorite mode thread in some time.
>>
>>35088601

and? ISIS having 10k new members doesn't mean shit.

Better to give ISIS an insignificant amount of cannon fodder, than to develop long term problems in our own countries.

I'm OK with accepting a reasonable number of refugees, but accepting people who have a poor chance of integrating (ie single young males with no connections in the country) is a recipe for trouble down the line.
>>
>>35089033
Sexist hater
>>
If I wanted humor I'd just ask you what your one rep maxes are.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.