[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to beat metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1280x1920
Hey, fit i just posted in the plg threads and got torn to shit. Apparently a 500 squat at 237 bodyweight is weak but whatever. I'm more of an aesthetics guy, anyway. I was wondering if there was any way to lower my calories. I can eat thousands upon thousands of calories and my metabolism keeps me from gaining any weight. If I do gain any it goes straight to my muscle but's it hard to keep on to my gains during comp. Here's a pic from last year's comp, just give me some ideas on how to lower my metabolism.
>>
>>35081148
>image.jpg
INTO THE SEAN BIN IT GOES
>>
One way to beat your metabolism is to not do cardio, not sure what your routine is but you want to limit it. A guy with the amount of mass you have has to be careful about what he's doing "extra" in terms of calories. weight?
>>
>>35081211
Thanks for some actual good input. 237 right now, have to take in a stupid amount of food. Eating about 4K right now for bulk.
>>
>>35081232
That's really not that much.
>>
>>35081160
Who the fuck is Sean? I'm looking for some advice, not that retard from the thread before.
>>
>>35081304
Dude, chill the fuck out. Your posts are cocky as fuck for someone who really hasn't done anything. You're on a shit ton of gear, too.
>>
>>35081148
Holy shit, I hope you're stronger than you look. LOL
>>
>>35081331
he's not. think he said 500 squat, 400 bench, and his deadlift was like 550 or something
>>
>>35081148
Nice V-Taper, though.
>>
>>35081148
Crazy forearms, man. Work on your legs, though. And you're not even close to stage ready.
>>
>>35081450
Thanks. I squat 500 pounds so I'm not too concerned about my legs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.