[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the gym a good place to make friends? I lift at home and haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is the gym a good place to make friends? I lift at home and haven't had any friends since highschool. I'm 26 now and sick of having no bros.
>>
>>35080790
you haven't had any friends for 8 years? what are you some kind of hobbit
>>
nah, not really.

Join a rec sport league or pick up a hobby which is more social.
>>
i know that feel OP. it's so hard to make friends.

>>35080822
even hobbits had friends

>>35080828
what are some examples of social hobbies? i'm not very good at sports
>>
>>35080822
9 actually. Left highschool a year early. I work from home and have made friends via my online business but I have no local friends and no one to do shit with.
>>35080839
Yes it is. I tried really hard for a year to make friends and didn't make a single one.
>>
>>35080790
Depends senpai you can make Gymbros and then hang with them eventually but if you constantly pester people it can be annoying.
>>
>>35080790
Hey bro, iktf. I'ts hard to make friends when you dont have any friends. Idk what to tell you.
>>
>>35080790
iktf man

today's my birthday and literally not one person outside my family has mentioned it. I know birthdays are fucking stupid but Jesus I feel like a massive loser.
>>
>>35082336
How old are you?
>>
My bf makes friends at the gym easily somehow. But he's a normie. I've never made a friend at the gym :/ always think people will assume I'm trying to have sex with them or something so I don't make eye contact...
>>tfw you're a meme
>>
>>35082336
I know the feeling bro. Party holidays are the worst.
>>
Seriously everybody the answer here is crossfit like this is the reason okcupid and crossfit exist
>>
wait til end of december join crossfit in january make new friends
>>
>>35082361
just turned 22
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.