[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wondering if I have low test. I'm fucking almost 21 barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: meh.jpg (137 KB, 901x1003) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
137 KB, 901x1003
Wondering if I have low test. I'm fucking almost 21 barely grow facial hair, yet my family is hairy AF. Pic related. Excuse the shitty themed stache and hat.
>>
>>35074212
or u just didn't get the beard gene

look for other symptoms of low test before deciding you have it
>>
>>35074212
Is this you? You look like you haven't worked a day in your life!
>>
>>35074223

How would you deduce from a single picture, whether I work or not?

If you are referring to whether I work out or not, I do. You should have just seen what I looked like before hand. I gained 15 kgs in a year and a bit. I was complete skelly before hand. My lifts dont look bad now either, compared to people in my gym.
>>
>>35074217

Those symptoms would be? I was a late bloomer and I have dat der baby face.
>>
>>35074246
Easy- you are 21 but you look way younger. At your age I had a full beard and looked like I was in my late 20's but then again I was working and studying full-time lol.
>>
>>35074223
not op but this comment is retarded. I'm the same as OP, just turned 21 and barely need to shave. I'm not too worried about it though, been able to bulk pretty well so far
>>
>>35074261

Not sure how working would influence the fact that I look young. I get how a job could make you look older, but that would be due to stress/sun exposure if working outdoors or calluses/muscle from a manual labour job.
>>
>>35074212
I'm 1.2 years old and I look older than you
>>
>>35074223

OP is a qt. Bet he gets more pussy than 80% of the tards on this board.
>>
>>35074261
>>35074303
Hmm. I was also shaving daily because my job demanded it. Try this for a couple of months - 1 time with the grain, 1 to the left, 1 to the right and 1 against the grain to completely remove it.

If you have places where you get irritated like the neck just do the procedure once a week. Other than that I can't really help you.
>>
>>35074321
This is a myth
Shaving more doesn't make your beard grow more
Just accept your fate OP
>>
>>35074416

Believe it or not, I dont really get asked for ID at clubs, whereas some of my friends do. That may be due to the fact that I am 6ft3 though..
>>
>>35074450
You have a babyface while it's obvious that you're over 18
Chicks love that
>>
>>35074212
having no facial hair doesnt = low test
>>
>>35074466

I guess, its just that it didnt really make sense genetics wise as my whole family is hairy AF. That combined with me being a late bloomer. I literally grew so fast in the last 2 years that I have stretch marks on my lower back. What are signs of low test though?
>>
>>35074212
You're either
A)late bloomer (your body and facial hair will come in later in life, as it does with most)
B) the genetics you were given will not let you. (Sorry, not much you can really do about it)
>>
>>35074212
>Cherub face.
Would fuck. More pics pls.
>>
>>35074212
Holy shit you're gorgeous.
>>
>>35074212

Your face looks very feminine somehow but maybe it's the angle

Do you have another pic anon?
>>
File: me1.jpg (339 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
me1.jpg
339 KB, 2048x1365
>>35074608
>>
>>35074608
there's nothing wrong with his face faggot
don't listen to him OP ur so pretty
>>
>>35074212
>tfw puffy nips and forever dream of wearing tops like this
>>
>>35074212
I'm the same, baby face, almost no facial hair etc. Advice: Don't give a shit. That's who you are, you can't change it, might as well embrace it. People here are all kinds of insecure and will tell you brosicence bullshit about high/low test, just don't listen. There are lots of qts who love pretty faces and whatnot, especially girls that are actually worth keeping. Girls who run after muh high test men are mostly low tier cunts.

>>35074660 again, you look great. The curly hair, boyish face etc is great for scoring pussy, if that's your goal. Best part is, it only gets better with age.
>>
>>35074735
>Best part is, it only gets better with age.
This. You will look younger when everyone else will age badly.
>>
>>35074660
tell that fat swine to lose some weight holy shit
>>
>>35074768
>hehe shes like ERHM MAH GAWD SO FAT LIKE HOOOOW COULD ANY BOY WANT *THAT*!

Damn nigger u been on /fit/ so long u turn into a 15 yr old girl lol.
>>
>>35074212
Damn you look good OP I bet you slay. I think you would look pretty bad with a beard tbqh.
>>
>>35074212
With that jawline and your muscular development? Pfft, fuck no. Shit beard genetics, but so what.. you're going to look young forever. Go bang some cougars baby face.
>>
>>35074212
>>35074804
>>35074735
>>35074710

This is the first /fit/ post I have seen people compliment OP. Where are the regulars? I want to see this 1 direction boy ripped apart.
>>
>>35074839
virgin detected
>>
>>35074450
You really don't look 6'3", seeing as there's someone towering over you to the left of the OP photo, and you seem to be about the same height at the chick in the denim jacket in both.

But apart from that, your test levels don't mean shit to your beard growth, it's almost completely unrelated. Lift more and get some better fashion sense though, and you'll look fine without it, beards are just a shitty trend that'll go away soon.

>>35074839
There's 30 posts in this thread, and 15 posters, not including me. At least some of those are going to be a same fag, possibly even OP himself posting the "Oh wow, you're so hot" posts, or some thirsty fag.
>>
>>35074878

I am 189 cm, last time I checked. Im guessing thats around 6f2-6ft3? Shes standing on a step to a small wooden stage in the first pic.

As to the shit fashion sense, I dont see whats wrong with a plain blue long sleeve shirt?

Also I dont get how complimenting myself on an anonymous board would achieve anything?...
>>
>>35074908
You know exactly how tall that is, my man, don't act retarded. And even if she were standing on a stage and there wasn't apparently someone who's like 6'10" standing to your left, she's also around your height in the second picture, which admittedly is sitting down, but I'm only 6' and I'm taller than pretty much every chick I've sat next to, I usually have at least my entire head above theirs.

The shirt makes you look much younger, too, and it's just quite a harsh color. It's not an insult to you, but it's just not really your color, and it's too harsh to be using it as a big block like that. I didn't say your fashion was shit, shit is like typical fedora wear, yours is fine, but could do with a lot of improvement. That shirt looks like something the Wiggles wore.

Just a general rule, extremely bright colours should always be an accessory thing, like a scarf. Don't use them as main pieces unless you really know what you're doing.

And I dunno man, I don't have any idea if it's you posting them or not, but there's evidently a lot of samefag going on, a heap of those posts are formatted the exact same way.
>>
>>35074959
tbhfam I'm not that guy but 6'3" aswell and the difference while sitting down isn't that outrageous, especially when I'm not sitting straight. Also the guy on the left of the OP is standing a few metres behind him, l2perspective.
>>
>>35074212
Yea you have a babyface but you're also only 21. You will probably reach maturity at around 30 or so, so chill. You look more than fine.
>>
>>35074212

at 21 you should start to see at least some 5 o clock shadow shit going on but you literally have a babies face

shave your pubes and glue them to your face
>>
>>35074839
>where are the regulars i want DRAAAMAAAA

You act like a catty teenage cock sucking faggot and you're implying thats what a normal fitizen is.

Kill yourself AIDSboy.
>>
>>35074978
Maybe not, but it kind of seems off that they're the same height in both pics, when neither's sitting straight in the second one either. As I said, I'm 6' and I can nearly always see clear over the top of any chick I sit next to. Unless I'm a hell of a lot taller than I think, doesn't make sense to me.

And I'd say it's a meter or so behind him, but that wouldn't make him taller, OP's closer to the camera, and the angle's relatively straight, which would mean that perspective should make him bigger.
>>
>>35074212
Daniel radcliffe cosplaying gay Mexican Hitler.jpg
>>
>>35074660
HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
>some degree of depression most of my life
>could barely keep it up the few times I did have sex
>linear progression when I dirty bulked was non existent, gains were ridiculously hard to come by as a beginner
>pretty much a beta bitch in everything that takes balls
>btw I've only got one ball because one was undescended

I'm gonna get my test levels checked when I go home for break.
>>
>>35074796
lol lel kek
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.