[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German brothers, where is the best place to buy protein powder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: hölderlins house in tübigen.jpg (761 KB, 1243x793) Image search: [Google]
hölderlins house in tübigen.jpg
761 KB, 1243x793
German brothers, where is the best place to buy protein powder in Berlin?
>>
>>35074154
eBay
>>
>>35074154

Neu Koeln. Kebab protein inc.
>>
Why not simply cook the jews?
>>
>>35074154
just order it online?
are you one of those hipster-swabians who are responsible for the gentrification of.. let's say the prenzlberg?
>>
Mohammed's protein powder shop next to the refugee camp
>>
>>35074215

no although i lived in freiburg for three months before this. i'm just an auslander brand new to here, so i'm also asking what kind of protein powder you recommend.
>>
why would you need protein powder?
>falling for jew products
>>
File: 95295.jpg (24 KB, 621x142) Image search: [Google]
95295.jpg
24 KB, 621x142
>>35074154

clean the immigrants bed sheets, then i'll tell you hans
>>
>>35074154
do you use that much protein powder or something lol
try cooking
>>
>>35074154
Just eat kwark instead of the powdered jew.
>>
Do you even have enough money to buy protein powder after making sure every immigrant has a good life?
>>
>>35074305

i'm a poor-ass student and powder is the cheapest way, serving-for-serving, for me to get enough protein
>>
>>35074336
Dutchfag here. I think XXLNutrition also ships to Germany. Quality is pretty good (http://www.supplementlabtest.com/tests/aminozuuranalyse-door-supplementlabtestcom-perfect-whey-xxl-onafhankelijke-test)
>>
>>35074385

hot dog! thanks man
>>
There's a supplement place right next to the mcfit in wedding called the nutrition shop or some shit. they have a solid selection and the merriwether took that works behind the counter speaks english. Everyplace else will look at you like WTF if you ask for anything more exotic than whey concentrate. Prices are good too, just ask for the cheapest of whatever you want.

Source: I've been all the fuck over P and X berg looking for good shit and it's a waste of time to go anywhere else.
>>
Kind of related, I'm in Germany for a year. Anything in particular (supps, opportunities, whatever) I should take advantage of while I'm here that I can't really do in the US?
>>
>>35076247
Obviously no because everything is checked and regulated unlike in the US
>>
I'm not from Germany but check out myprotein.
I got 5kg for 40euro during black friday
>>
Auschwitz of course.
>>
>>35074222
this
>>
>>35074154
That place looks really comfy.
>>
>>35076247
nope. cant even get ephedrine for an eca stack
>>
>>35077873
>>35076352
figured that was the case when i couldn't even get melatonin. at least the protein snacks are like 50% protein
>>
>>35077871
Thats what the muslims thought too
>>
>>35078046
kek
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.