[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brehs it happened. >doing push press > qt girl comes over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448063674451.jpg (30 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
1448063674451.jpg
30 KB, 420x631
Brehs it happened.
>doing push press
> qt girl comes over and points to leg press "is someone using this?"
>i have no clue. Push press requires focus. I just say no.
>later I'm doing hamstring curls and she's doing DB good mornings right next to me with her ass facing me very obviously and literally at the machine next to me.

Seriously what would you think/say? I just kind of had a mixed facial expression of nice! and huh?
>>
>>35072778
>"hey you're cute do you wanna get something to eat sometime?"
>>
File: reallyfaggot.png (494 KB, 510x528) Image search: [Google]
reallyfaggot.png
494 KB, 510x528
> I just wanted to do my leg workout but this loser was creeping on me
>>
Breh you're supposed to ignore them.
>>
covertly let the tip of your dick dangle out the bottom of shorts without breaking stride in your workout/making eye contact.

this asserts dominance.
>>
lead her on for about 3 months then ask for a spot a year later. if she helps, you know she's legit interested in your shoes and it's time to post creep shots.
>>
Why were you doing push press and hamstring curls on the same day?
>>
send "shit breh" in your group text with your best friends and then post on twitter "#breh" and then ask her for a spot and when she says yeah let her spot you and then say thanks and she'll be like "no problem" and then say "hey to thank you can i buy you a coffee or dinner or something sometime? you're really pretty and i'd like to get to know you better if you're available" and if she says "yeah" then you're in bud so you can send "shit breh" again in your group text and send out another "#breh" tweet but if she says "no" then no skin off your back it's just another letdown in a long series of letdowns that's known as your life
>>
>>35073003
probably this tbqh senpai
>>
>>35073130
Probably leg and shoulder day...
>>
>Be doing THE Press™
>When finished with one Set I rest on the Cable row machine next to it
>Suddenly this hot blonde takes a preset 30kg Barbell and takes it right infront me in the mirror where I have been constantly looking at
>Starts doing sumo deadlifts with ass extremely out
>Don't even look, just get on my Phone and browse /fit/ while resting.
>>
>>35072778
Unfortunately bro women dont really look to be hit on at the gym. Have a good look smile and move on with your workout.
>>
File: 1446763278577.jpg (1 MB, 1385x1250) Image search: [Google]
1446763278577.jpg
1 MB, 1385x1250
This is literally me.

Now I've gone public with my antics and I've started working out in the morning, except I don't work out in a speedo anymore.

Girls approach me at the gym all the time now. I can't tell if they're laughing with me, or at me, but I don't really give a fuck because these bitches call me by my first name.

My girlfriend is jelly but life is nice.

Since I'm an expert now on speaking to women in the gym, I recommend that you tell this girl your name and with a stern look in your eyes, demand she only work out around YOU because you only PR when she's around. Give her a dumb, endearing, and slightly degrading nickname like Lucky and after awhile of getting totally annoyed and publicly humiliated by you, she'll learn to like it and then you'll just be a hop a skip and a jump away from boning all of her hot friends.

Trust me, this will work in real life, I am a sexual engineer.
>>
>>35072778
SHE CAME TO STEAL YOUR GAINZZ
>>
>doing weighted reverse hypers with 3p8
>whore comes up and asks me what I'm doing during my 15 minute rest period
>tell her how long i rest is irrelevant since i intend to finish the altercation before the activity becomes aerobic
>cunt smiles and asks what my exercise does
>tell her that it develops the hip drive to the point where if I attacked her at max strength I would pulverize every bone in her torso with a slap
>she goes and tells the betafuck AFC day manager and i get my gym membership revoked

Stupid slut I used moms debit card so i still win.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.