[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite places to showcase gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: womanlooking_1455757c.jpg (59 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
womanlooking_1455757c.jpg
59 KB, 460x288
So, men of /fit/ that have made it and are single, what's your favorite place to showoff your gains?

I'ma go with the shopping mall during summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNMsXqWSeM

>wake up on a warm saturday morning, go to gym and hit arms
>get back home, eat a bit, quick shower, put on favorite tanktop and cologne, ride to the shopping mall on my sport motorcycle with the intention to buy a single cheap item (a t-shirt for example)

>shopping mall is filled with dyel normies
>shopping mall is also filled with grills cuz grills like shopping and men hate to shop with their grills

>get in sporting goods store hoping to put to shame dyel manlets buying gloves and other lame shit for their 1st day at the gym
>19 y-o qt asks me if I need assistance
>OhIsuredo.png
>proceed to try different t-shirts ''what do you think of this t-shit, grill? Does it fit me well?''
>try different t-shirts grill brings me, open the changing booth a few inches so she can get a peek at my naked upper body
>this goes on for 10 minutes or so, mixed with small talk
>pay for me t-shirt, ask for her number, grill gives number

>be walking out of mall toward exit, holding t-shirt I just bought and see qt grill sitting on bench with her phone
>walk up to her and say ''Hi! I have a question for you, I just moved to this town and don't really know anyone... are there any cool bars or places to go at night?''
>small cocky/funny talk continues
>''Hey I gotta go but listen...Are you free tonight? I feel like going out, and I'm curious to checkout that place you mentionned''
>get date on same evening
>pick her up on my sportbike and have a few drinks at whatever place she mentionned
>bring her home and fuck her

rince and repeat the next weekend to a different local shopping mall closeby, once again walking out of there with only a cheap item you barely even need and a few grill numbers
>>
lmao

"HERP DERP IM GONNA GO OUT IN PUBLIC AND SHOW OFF MY GAINZ GUYS. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOW THEM GAINZ OFF GUYS?

LOL MANLETS AT THE GYM MEANWHILE IM GETTING GRILLS NUMBERS"

god youre a fucking faggot
>>
>>35072590
Cool story. The sport bike part was super fucking gay but at least you got some pussy. Just know that no one cares about your cocksucking ricerocket
>>
Beach
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>35072624
>>35072661

Fair enough.

Where do you guys pickup chicks ?
I wish there was a fucking beach or something around here
>>
>>35072590
Things that never happened for $300
>>
Enjoy your skin grafts you fucking squid
>>
>>35072696
i don't. i break eye contact with a girl whenever we make it, which is rarely because i ignore people's existence around me all the time.

how autistic am i
>>
>>35072696
last 3 girls i had sex with i met a walmart no joke. you don't even need to go to clubs just go to walmart and there are hoes everywhere.
>>
I am literally too wide to fit through the hallways at work
>>
>>35072753

+1 for shopping malls :^)
well done
>>
>>35072696
usually at elementary schools, sometimes middleschools if im being brave enough
>>
>>35072590
Aren't you afraid of stds? I stopped having free sex after a girl told me one month later she had herpes.

Thanks God for condoms, but I ain't getting scared like that again.
>>
>>35072590
Sweet Jesus, you sound autistic as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.