[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /fit/ I got beef
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Yo.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Yo.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Ok I got beef with this board, we are meant to be the core, the fucking stimulation center for motivation and achieving our fucking goals. We should be the board normal plebs hate, we should be the board where if you come here, you leave either a trembling mess of SJW tears or a stoic, determined juggernaut

We should be lifting our brothers and sisters up to thier next plateau, boasting our own achievements while lending advice to others who are inspired

Zyzz is dead

And right now he would look down at us in shame, his /fit/ is in ruins! too often are we obsessing with bullshit that is ruining our gains or idolizing mediocre lifters while doing nothing ourselves, or worse, getting basic gains and thinking "Ok that's good enough". You think Zyzz ever reached a plateau and said "Ok thats good enough" fuck no, he died young and a true fucking warrior, He did more in his short years then some will do in there entire lives

You need to start unsubscribing to mediocre fags and go out and get you some sick gains brah cause that's what we do in this shit! make your own youtube channel and make sick gains

This board needs to be the Giant Arnold Motivational Poster of 4chan, right now its a un-clean house, full of un-managed lifestyles and an acceptance of the mediocre

Post a motivational in this thread if you want more then average, otherwise GTFO /fit/!

Get motivated /fit/ I fucking dare you, lets shit done!
>>
I just ate some beef earlier. 5 guys cheeseburger.
>>
>>35072305
Refeed or dirty bulk
>>
>>35072315
Dirty bulk
>>
>>35072328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk

Cant unhear it as Dirty Bulk
>>
>>35072282
/fit/ Requires a knowledge and understanding about many subjects, that people simply don't comprehend. (never learned, are too young still)

New studies come out every decade completely shitting on all information from the previous decade, many people are stuck with knowledge and principles from varying decades, and never bother to update their knowledge.

this discrpency in information is the root cause of all of /fits/ problems.

People are simply too fucking stupid and lazy.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-05-04-18h14m06s862.png (662 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-05-04-18h14m06s862.png
662 KB, 1280x720
>>35073169
Change is good and keeps the board fresh but we need that fire underneath us, that drive and motivation to launch us towards our life success
>>
>Zyzz died young and a true fucking warrior,
Cool. Didn't know dying form a heart attack in a Thai sauna was a warrior's death.
>>
>>35073427
Its not about how you die M8 its about how you live

I dont expect victims or normies to get that
>>
>zyzz

If somebody like zyzz who died the way he died, means you are the normie in here. fuck off.
>>
>>35073842
What wars did he fight in? Surely he was a warrior
>>
File: 1428714771535.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1428714771535.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>35073908
What wars did you fight in? And no the couch to the fridge doesn't count

>>35073861
Normies are the ones who dont own life like he did, the decisions like drugs etc are up to you but the top performers anywhere have huge motivation and drive, /fit/ needs that now more then ever, perhaps you need it too
>>
>>35074035
>What wars did you fight in? And no the couch to the fridge doesn't count
You didn't answer his question though
>>
File: 1442815681087.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442815681087.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
>>35072282
Dear OP,
This is a wakeup call or an original post and I thank you for that. I think I speak for a good portion of us when I say that I get caught up. I get sidetracked with arguments about seemingly nothing but what really hits it home is that I'm doing thid to myself. I'm robbing myself of my own time rather than doing what I know will make me happy in the future, what will make me stronger.
I think what we Lack on /fit/ is something to bring us together. We stumble around without a creed, withoutsomething to give us purpose so I suggest that is where we dtart if we want to make this a place to draw strength from rather than negativity or mediocrity.
We need a core.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.