[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1443824654824.jpg (667 KB, 1980x3116) Image search: [Google]
1443824654824.jpg
667 KB, 1980x3116
So having started as a pathetic weakling, I've been dirty bulking for quite some time, and I'm finally about to start cutting for the first time--overdid it a bit and ended up getting fat. Just want someone to look over my diet plan, make sure everything's on point i guess.
>brekkie
4 eggs, cup of milk, single serving of oatmeal. Multi, fish oil, scoop of BCAA.
565 calories.
>lunch
Peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat, cup of milk with a scoop of whey in it.
710 calories.
>dinner
8 oz chicken breast, 6 oz broccoli, 5 oz yukon gold potato, 175g red lentils. Cup of milk, fish oil, scoop of BCAA.
766 calories.
>snacks
7 oz fuji apple, 1 cup greek yogurt. Scoop of casein right before bed.
461 calories.

Total macros:
2502 calories. 207g protein, 244g carbs, 86g fat.
>>
>cutting on 2500 calories

Please tell me you're tall and really active
>>
We need your fucking TDEE you imbecile
>>
>>35071553
Yea lad, I've got those Scottish caber-toss genetics, I'm built like a fridge.
>>35071554
My maintenance is somewhere around 2900-ish.
>>
>>35071607
Actually, just double checked, seems like it averages around 3000-3100.
>>
>>35071806
Post pic of yourself with stats
>>
>>35071880
No pics, but
6', maybe 5'11". 215 pounds. 20-25% bf. Close to, but not quite at 4/3/2/1. Do high-volume lifting. I like strongman stuff.
>>
>>35071536
>4 eggs, cup of milk, single serving of oatmeal. Multi, fish oil, scoop of BCAA.
no egg yolks, no milk

>>lunch
>Peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat, cup of milk with a scoop of whey in it.
no peanut butter, no bread (whole wheat or not), no milk

>>dinner
>8 oz chicken breast, 6 oz broccoli, 5 oz yukon gold potato, 175g red lentils. Cup of milk, fish oil, scoop of BCAA.
no milk, why the fuck fish oil and BCAA again? only eat sweet potatoes

>7 oz fuji apple, 1 cup greek yogurt. Scoop of casein right before bed.
no dairies

why the hell all the bcaa and fish oil?
And try to eat real food instead of all that whey. Whey is a subpar protein, it's only a supplement you should take when you need proteins and don,t have any high-protein food on-hand

PS: where are the nuts, where,s the water, where is the vegetable variety ? I eat about 10 different types of vegetables in a single day nigga
>>
>>35072067
While bulking i ate sardines erryday and i really liked what they did for my joints, but a tin of sardines is loads of calories, so i reduced it to fish oil.
BCAA, or so my shredded friends and Google tell me, is great for cutting. Maximizes recovery and minimizes muscle loss.
>all that whey
Is literally one scoop lad.
>where are the nuts
Lmao you just said to not eat nut butter
>where's the water
Calorie free and thus not elaborated on? I drink a few liters per day.
>whey is a subpar protein
Nae boy, it's the most bioavailable protein known.
>>
>>35072067
>only eat sweet potatoes
The dankest meme
>>
>>35072067
richard pls go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.