[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey cute /fit/izens, is pic related any good? I'm feeli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 634x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 634x680
Hey cute /fit/izens, is pic related any good? I'm feeling fluish with severe body aches for no reason and extreme face pain/pressure along with chills. Ingredients: http://www.emergenc.com/products#original-formula.super-orange
>>
>>35071200
You're supposed to drink it before you get sick anon, but it can't hurt, it probably wont help, might as well just drink plenty of water and eat healthy so your body has an easier time fighting off the virus/infection/whatever

Personally just makes my piss fizzy as hell with no notable effects, if anything the sudden boost and fall makes your immune system weaker without it
>>
Pls respond
>>
It's a placebo, anon.

Sounds like you are getting a head cold.

Buy tylenol, and sudafed.

Only middle-age women treat illness with vitamins.
>>
>>35071221

OP here. I usually just take 500 mg of a vitamin c pill 3-4 times a day, but are these things better? They cost x1000000 the price and are advertised for sickness lol. Also, I've been taking tons of vitamin c the days before I got sick, so sigh. :/
>>
>>35071231

What's a head cold? And I have Advil and 1 sudafed left :(
>>
>>35071235
Chriiissst what the fuck for?
I hope this isn't a troll thread I've had a shit day as is

OP I never get sick and I also never take Vitamin C, I dont even eat oranges or drink orange juice etc etc

You should be getting enough through just eating food every day
>>
>>35071285

I eat healthy foods except for fruit lol. I think spinach has a lot of vitamin c tho....
>>
>>35071200
If you're infected with a cold virus, it could shorten the duration of the infection. But if it's bacterial, generally you'll need an anti-biotic. Maybe you have the flu and a sinus infection.
>>
File: M_d7d8e8896c.png (55 KB, 200x328) Image search: [Google]
M_d7d8e8896c.png
55 KB, 200x328
is it useful to supplement magnesium?
>>
>>35074362
It's up for debate if you aren't deficient.

Also I used to love that shit. I used to use it instead of OJ in the morning
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.