[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss tips? Any recommended supplements? Already using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Weight loss tips? Any recommended supplements? Already using creatine and appetite reduction pills.
>>
Eat less.
>>
caloric budget

make all food in advance, if possible. Then instead of actively counting calories you just eat the portions you've already assigned to you.

Stock up on veggies
>>
>>35068394
Creatine makes you retain water so you look bloated.
>>
File: 1390220314448.jpg (52 KB, 365x720) Image search: [Google]
1390220314448.jpg
52 KB, 365x720
>>35068394
>Weight loss
>Already using creatine
>>
>>35068394
Bump
>>
>>35069489
you can cut on creatine bruv.
>>
>>35071187
Doesn't it cause water retention? How do you take that into account when cutting?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>35071254
>Asking for a friend.
Nigga creatine isn't illegal, you don't have to use SWIM like you're posting on erowid or some shit.
>>
>>35071254
It makes you retain more water in your muscles, but it has no positive or negative effects on fat loss. It hampers weight loss, only by making you retain more water weight. But unless you're competing in a sport where weight counts, it's not a negative
>>
>>35069489

this tbqh entourage
>>
>>35071254
creatine will give you and extra 1 or 2 pounds of water weight, but it will also give you a couple extra reps...

since on a cut any extra energy is welcome, you should deffo be on creatine senpai
>>
>>35071294
>but it will also give you a couple extra reps...

and a few less hair on your head
>>
>>35071307
hair is overrated.
>>
>In March 2015, a study published by the British Journal of Cancer found that men using supplements containing creatine may have a higher risk of getting testicular cancer [40][41]

Say good bye to your balls
>>
>>35068394
Lift more, fast during the day and take cold showers.
>>
>>35071294
How long does creatine retain the water weight? I lift but have a grappling tournament in march that I need to be a certain weight for
>>
>>35072065
for contests weighting you should drop the creatine and eat a very low carb diet (you need ketosis, so less than 20 grams) for about a week before, depending on your size you can lose like 10 pounds of water doing that.

or just take a diuretic for 2 days lol
>>
ADDERALL
D
D
E
R
A
L
L
>>
>>35071187
but is it a good idea? you'll get extra weight without knowing whether it's creatine or you're doing something wrong
>>
OP here. I actually lost 8 pounds and its been 15 days. But I'm wondering if any foods, exercises or supplements would help with my performance in the gym.
>>
>>35073380
did you suddenly stop eating lots of carbs?
>>
200-300mg test a week, 50mgs anavar the last 6 weeks of your diet, eca, t3, albuterol, those are all great add ons. personally I would stay away from dnp and clen
>>
>>35072065
It works by osmosis, the cells in your muscles get soaked in creatine, your body likes to be at homeostasis so it brings water into your muscles to dilute the concentration of creatine in your muscle cells
>>
>>35073549
I'm cooking with more natural foods. Nothing frozen and I cook with no oil or fats. I eat 1 meal a day with a snack or two (berries or nuts)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.