[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/, I have a problem I'm really, really fat. For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
hi /fit/, I have a problem

I'm really, really fat. For the last two months, I've been trying to ease up on it, so I've been eating the same horrifically unhealthy shit but at a calorie deficit. It's actually been working, as I lost like 18 pounds and feel a little better. I decided to start changing my diet, so I switched from 100% soda, candy, and microwavable foods to a shitton of milk, water, broccoli and lean-chicken. I started today. For breakfast I ate (for the first time) a big bowl of broccoli with water and for lunch I ate another.

I feel fucking horrible. It tasted fine (bland but not bad or anything) but I feel horrible. My stomach is reeking complete fucking havoc on me like never before and all my limbs are tingling horribly. I feel the constant urge to vomit and laugh and there is this awful tingling going through my entire body. I'm really, really scared. What is happening to me and why? I'm really trying to improve but I'm afraid and confused. Shouldn't I feel amazing right now?
>>
Sounds like your gut flora have adapted to your shitty eating habits. Keep up with the good food and you will feel better after a few days.Your body needs time to adjust.

Also, you will either be constipated or have diarrhea for the next couple days, just a warning.
>>
Keep going dude, you won't hear this a lot of /fit/, but making a significant lifestyle change like that is seriously impressive. Just make sure to stick with it or you will regret it
>>
you're used to mounds of sugar everyday. would have been better to try weening off, but since you're already in the thick of it, i would recommend eating some fruit.

it also sound like you're not eating nearly enough, which won't help. having just 2 bowls of broccoli for the first half of the day would do that to anybody. get some chicken, rice, and broccoli in you, that's a more balanced meal and you will be getting the protein and carbs you need
>>
Your body is used to eating shit and not exercising at all, of course that when you'll start making changes such as a better alimentation your body will need some time to adapt.

Don't worry, it's just temporary. You can also add more fruit and vegetables.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 720x960
>>35067313
>this
>tfw you're a meat vehicle for a complex ecosystem of microbes that subtly manipulate you into eating what they want.
>>
>>35067355
I'm going to start that in two days. I planned to be eating the rice & chicken and broccoli but my mom threw it all out (broccoli was in a different spot, so it's fine)
>>
>>35067284
Exact same thing happened to me, senpai. Enjoy toilet time. Get some new phone games.
>>
are you diabetic?

Tingling sounds like it.

Allow your self some carbs today.
I'm not a doctor. Also a good chance that your body is not used to the amount of fiber and lack of sugar you are giving it.

>Nausea
>tingling
>wanting to laugh (are you feeling dizzy or lacking focus?)

Be careful.
>>
>>35067463
Not diabetic. Was just tested two months ago. I was on track to be, but I'm not yet (he said I'm not technically classified as pre-diabetic but if I continue there is a 100% chance I will be)
>>
OP is kill
>>
>>35067284
Dude that is one dramatic switch.
It shouldn't kill you, but you could try eating more whole grains and fruit because your body is used to sugar and carbs. Bananas are cheap. Also, maybe a little bit of fat from nuts.
>>
>>35067284
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Felt like shit, had horrible watery shits for a couple days, then got constipated for like two weeks, threw up a couple times in the mix. After that I felt better than I'd ever felt in my life. Your body just needs time to adjust to proper nutrition, that's all, it's used to all that garbage you've been putting in your system.
>>
Thanks everyone! I ate a giant bag of broccoli today and walked ten fucking miles. I feel awful but know it's for good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.