[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am losing weight and I already lost 8kg on my own. I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1448475168798-1.png (80 KB, 750x289) Image search: [Google]
1448475168798-1.png
80 KB, 750x289
I am losing weight and I already lost 8kg on my own. I want to lose 12kg more.
My mom noticed this and offered to take me to a doctor she's been visiting for years (endocrinologist I believe, my mom has hyperthyroidism) to prescribe me some diet pills, the same ones my sister took a few years ago that helped her lose 17kg. Is there any realistic reason why I shouldn't go that doesn't sound just like bogeyman "diet pills are worse than hitler" scare tactics? They worked for my sister and she wasn't even exercising or restricting her food during the time she took them, so they aren't just snake oil. Momma said she'll even pay for me.
>>
Bump
Come on fuckers I know some of you must have taken some crazy shit for burning fat before, you're not all good little kids
>>
File: 1448475168798-2.png (80 KB, 748x281) Image search: [Google]
1448475168798-2.png
80 KB, 748x281
>>
>>35066290

Man the fuck up, ss+gomad, stick uoir pills up ypur arse faggot tits.
>>
>>35066290
If you are losing weight without the pills why get some? You have shown that you don't need them
>>
>>35066290
You have already lost 8kg, you don't need pills. Just keep going, you're doing fine.
>>
>>35066290
>Momma said
>Momma said
>THAT THERE'LL BE DAYS LIKE THIS
>THERE'LL BE DAYS LIKE THIS
>MOMMA SAID

Honestly, take them, and you'll lose weight even faster than your sister since she did nothing.
>>
>>35066757
To lose it faster/more efficiently or whatever?
>>
Tell her that you'd prefer to lose it alone without any kind of external help, as you believe it'd be better for your body as well as cheaper.

You can also tell her you fear that in case of future weight losses you'd have to rely on them too much, and so it would only be a temporary weight loss because you find better to change your habits and exercise.
>>
>>35066290
>They worked for my sister and she wasn't even exercising or restricting her food during the time she took them,

Yes she did. If she didn't she would have gained back every kg already.
>>
What is in these diet pills
?
>>
>>35066767
>Losing fat more efficiently
>Losing fat
>Losing

Sounds the same to me.
>>
>>35066290
Unless he's handing out tren or some shit, that's just bullshit.
>>
>>35066802
Heroin or meth probably
>>
>>35066765
Yeah I guess it'll cut the time in half honestly, my sister's weight loss was really funny because I honestly didn't notice anything different with her until one day the boys in my class started commenting how all of a sudden "Anon's sister used to be really fat but now she's really hot" when she came to pick me up from school. So even without the gym it was really fast already.
>>
>>35066799
She gained it back, I wasn't even near high school age when she took them, so I must have been like 12 amd she was 23. She's 30 years old now
>>
>>35066290
>They worked for my sister and she wasn't even exercising or restricting her food during the time she took them

Unless she gained it all back after quitting them, she did either exercise or reduce he calorie intake. You would be hard pressed to find legit and legal weight loss drugs, but even with them it wouldn't be permanent.
>>
Just take DNP lad
>>
>>35066802
I don't know I remember I just went with them to the pharmacy to get them made once
It's not a ready made product it's one those things you take to a compounding pharmacy and they make it for you and deliver it after a few days
>>
>Massive amounts of people try weight loss drugs all over the world
>nothing works
>some random doctor your mom knows has some magical pill that makes you lose weight

Unless he's handing out prescription drugs to any fattie that shows up on his doorstep, I'm pretty sure he's a drug dealer.
>>
>>35066858
I am completely an idiot and if DNP is like people say it is I would absolutely die
Besides I hate being hot
>>
>>35066936
>Besides I hate being hot
Explains why you're a fattie ;^)))))
>>
>>35066918
He hands them out for any fattie that'll pay 200$ for the consultation plus 300$ for the actual pills. The price is no joke.

But I trust him I saw him giving an interview on TV once he's the president of some kind of medicine committee I believe. The interview he was talking about obesity
>>
>>35066957
Hot in temperature you CLOWN
>>
>>35066849
She did gain it back
They way it went was
>Doctor gives a simple diet and the pills
>Sis takes the pills but doesn't really follow the diet, but whatever, it worked
>After she lost weight they stop the pills and tell her to stick to diet
>She doesn't
>Slowly gain weight back
>Try to bulimia it
>No use, still gaining
>Ask mom to pay for treatment again
>Mom won't do it, says she doesn't like wasting money
>Sister steadily balloons back up

And such was life
>>
Why are you even here? You don't even know the fucking name of whatever he's giving out. How do you expect people to give proper input and come to a decision? You'll end up taking those pills no matter what anyone here says anyway. So there's literally no point in making this thread.
>>
Fuck off fat ass
>>
>>35067141
>How do you expect people to give proper input and come to a decision?

I don't know fuck all about diet pills nut I was expecting someone in here to have taken diet pills and therefore have experience with them

The point of the thread is pretty clear I think
>>
>>35067174
>/fit/ hates diet pills and thinks they are for faggots because there has never been any proof of them actually working
>"Better go on /fit/ and ask what they think about diet pills"

Fuck off, retard
>>
>>35066290
>Is there any realistic reason why I shouldn't go that doesn't sound just like bogeyman "diet pills are worse than hitler" scare tactics?
I simply don't take unnecessary shit like that because I only take pills and whatnot if I am certain that my body can't handle this on it's own. Taking pills to just burn fat seems stupid to me and almost all diet pills I ever heard of had heavy side effects.

Having said that, go on, take the fucking pills, but don't ever complain about any side effects or long term shit.
>>
>>35067209
Since when does /fit/ hate diet pills? There's a fucking DNP general and steroids general in hete everyday. /fit/ loves shortcuts
>>
Eca stack. Curbs the hunger and your body becomes a fat burning oven.
>>
>>35067232
DNP and roids =/= diet pills

I refuse to believe you don't realize how stupid that sounds.
>>
>>35067384
They're all shortcuts buddy
>>
>>35067420
The difference being that one works and the other doesn't
>>
>>35067432
There are a million and one diet pills and the I mentioned clearly worked tho, I made sure to use my sister as an example to show that
And if it works I'd expect someone on /fit/ to have heard of it and have an idea of what it could be even if I don't have the name of the ingredients
>>
>>35067456
>There are a million and one diet pills
>I'd expect someone on /fit/ to have heard of it and have an idea of what it could be even if I don't have the name of the ingredients

Please just stop
>>
>>35067471
But like you said
Most of them don't work
This one does
That narrows it down, duh
>>
>>35067515
If you're so certain it works, then why even ask.
>>
>>35067532
I expect some type of catch desu
>>
>>35067573
Your sister took them. Ask her. Ask your doctor. Why ask a bunch of random faggots on the internet.
>>
>>35067588
I'm not very close to my sister and like I said she didn't maintain her weight, she wasn't very serious about it, and she thought throwing up was a good way to control her weight after she stopped taking them. Clearly not a good source

And why not ask you faggots, you're there right
>>
>>35067624
Whats in the diet pills you fat fuck?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.