[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muscles don't get you girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-12-43-14.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-12-43-14.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
>go to the gym get shredded
>bitches will be all over you.

This is your daily reminder that muscles/strength doesn't get you girls on any level.
Confidence and treating girls like you don't give a fuck about them does.

Don't be a white knight, unfortunately if you wanna get girls? Treat them like shit.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>>/out/
>>
Luckily I am homo, so not giving a shit about them is a given.
>>
>>35063797
I'm a fitizen myself you faggot.
Just because you don't want to hear this.
>>
>a guy without muscles got a girl

well that seals it, time to give up our whey protons and gym membership
>>
>>35063788

How do you be confident when you're a 400Ib/80Ib, fatass/lanklet faggot?
>>
>>35063804

Nobody cares man

Fuck off
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-12-51-00.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-12-51-00.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
>>35063814
>>
>>35063788
I just want to say thanks to the red pill and The game and whole that concept for keeping me sane after a bad breakup

If i didnt manage to find those books, i would have spent 1000$ just to fly to my ex and beg her to give us another chance..

You dont need to treat them as "shit" just dont be clingy and give no give no fucks.
Well its on your own moral sense on how you use the game and what you want out of it
>>
>>35063818
Was this your goal, get big get bitches? And now you know it doesn't work this way you mad? Awww
>>
>>35063788

Why do you think we lift for girls?

Girls aren't a strong enough motivating factor to lift consistently for years and have nutrition on point to make a decent level of gains.

Secondly if someone was lifting for girls the minute a girl did come along that they wanted highly likely they'd stop lifting and it wouldn't matter anyway.
>>
>>35063816
You give no fucks and be sure as he'll you'll bang more bitches than a white knight Jeff seid
>>
>>35063836
I never implied all people on this board do is lift for girls, I'm saying we all have that in our mind, it may not be priority, but it's there.

If you want to lie to yourself and say you don't think about girls mirin you at all then go ahead m80
>>
>>35063837

Doesn't sound very realistic. An autist with a great bod and facially aesthetic is always gonna win against a fat/skinny POS like me
>>
>>35063803
This
>>
>>35063844
Jesus this thread again.

No, getting fit wont magically land you girls.
Being fit can, and probably will, increase your confidence and therefor increasing your odds with the opposite sex.

/thread.
>>
>>35063823
>I just want to say thanks to the red pill and The game
the red pill book by who?
>>
>>35063887
Mao
>>
>>35063887
It's a subreddit full of angry teenagers who have been turned down one too many times by women.
>>
>>35063823

it's weird to me that men need to be told not to compromise themselves to appease others.

i read redpill and I genuinely don't understand how this stuff isn't a given for all men.

don't let women tread on you, have a backbone, etc.
>>
>>35063894
>>35063890
you guys sure you dont mean the red pill a modern tao ?
>>
>>35063823
>The game
FUCK I WAS WINNING THIS SHIT
THIS IS NOW A LOSING THE GAME THREAD
>>
>>35063854
With that attitude they will
>>
>>35063788
People can treat their gf good yet still do stuff behind their back.

I say that is more classy

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
>>
>>35063788
That girl looks hightest af
>>
>>35063803

god I wish was homo, that looks like so much less drama and bullshit
>>
>>35063822
>implying you didnt pay for those trashy unibrow thai hookers
>>
>>35063898
Its hard when a 6 year long relationship falls right before the wedding.
Not a single fight, not a single complain

Just.. its over out of the blue.. not even a legit reason

So dont be all smart saying how its logical, life can fuck you when you at least expect it
>>
of course muscles dont

but if they are attached to a man with an aesthetic face, you are golden
>>
>New qt3.14 stayed over my place
>Fucked all night and she genuinely had trouble walking whilst I was taking her home

It's not about muscles, it's not about being a dick, it's about being confident enough in yourself that it's appealing to others, the gym doesn't just get your /fit/, it should also give you confidence in yourself, that's how to make it.
>>
>>35063969
Except that gay men act like woman and are probably worse
>>
>>35063788
Whenever neckbeards on this board talk about women, I get the feeling that they are talking about a different subspecies of humankind. I had several gfs and several breakups, but it was alright, never easy, but that's just how things work. I don't need to victimize myself after every somewhat bad thing that happened to me so I can sleep at night. I know you don't realize it, but you are exactly like those SJW fighters that people here laugh about in the fate hate threads. Blame the whole world instead of yourself, because there is NO WAY it is your fault, never.
>>
>>35063905
That had easily given a memerific enjoyment
>>
>>35063788
>muscles/strength doesn't get you girls on any level.
It gives you the foundation

>confidence and treating girls like you don't give a fuck about them does
Yeah, because that hot girl is going to be so pissed off that some fat guy doesn't care about her, when she has a number of alpha guys texting her topless shots and buying her dinner.

You need to have the package, muscle will get you laid so long as you're not jason Genova level autistic. They won't get you a girlfriend though. Confidence on top though, will get you that
>>
>>35063905
le oldfag memes
>>
>>35063844
>I'm saying we all have that in our mind, it may not be priority, but it's there
I got plenty of girls before lifting, I do it purely because I enjoy it.

One of the delivery guys that delivers my plates reckons it's totally for girls tho but I think they just get annoyed a bit when someone orders heavy shit.
>>
>>35064070
That's why you only give normal, masculine men the time of day.
>>
>>35064150
Those aren't interested in men though.
>>
>>35063788
fedora.jpg
>>
>>35063788
Fuck being average.
>>
There's a middle ground between obsessive faggot whitenight and sexist wife beater douche you know.
>>
Muscles and strength give me confidence, which in turn I use to get girls.

People who say shit like "Treat girls like shit" are almost always r9k-tier autists anyway. That might work for a quick hookup with sluts with daddy issues, but if you want to land a proper qt.3.14 who will stick with you through thick and thin, you don't treat her like shit.

Don't confuse "not treating them like shit" with "walking on eggshells around them", though. Women like somebody who's firm and not afraid to speak their mind. Weak-spined cowards will always be beneath them.

Tl;dr, OP is as always a faggot
>>
I don't understand you faggots at all. Why do you wanna invest so much of your precious time on these soulless creatures. I'm referring to the idiots who placed ''getting laid'' as their top priority in life. It's not fucking worth it, spend your money on something more meaningful, use your time to better yourself.
>>
>>35063905
Must have been going on four years now.
Four whole years and now we begin from scratch.
>>
>>35064282
I agree with this bro.
I use all i know to filter out the bitches, and keep a qt3.14 who is worth my time with me

But occasional quick fuck for therapy aint bad either, just dont make it your life style
>>
>>35064282
this desu
a lover should be like your best friend but with intimacy and sex
>>
File: magical realm.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
magical realm.png
17 KB, 208x250
>>35063788
/tg/ here
Charisma > Strength
>>
>>35063803
>>35063859
>>35063969

Why do some of you pretend being gay is better? Gays are highly promiscuous and have the highest rates of getting STDs(next to trans and blacks), you want fucking HIV,Herpes,etc?

Be glad your hetero, it's saving your life.
>>
How does a fat fuck up his Charisma score?

I'm 5'11'', 220, down from like 350.

I feel like I could probably trick some lower-tier girls into sleeping with me...but...

There's just this fucking barrier in my head. Whenever I think about trying to start fucking with women, I think about how I'm still fat as fuck, how I'm a loser who's only hobbies besides his dead-end retail job are lifting and weed, how no girl would like me because I'm autist, poor as hell, piece of white trash, and how I'm fucking 21 years old and haven't even kissed a girl.

Is there any way out of the rabbit hole, /fit/? Or should I just start the application process for wizardhood now?
>>
>>35064116

this guy gets it

you must reach some level before girls even want you/notice you. when you do reach that level, you should "act alpha" aka not being a little white knight bitch.

if you're low status and "act alpha" nobody will give a fuck about you, you need to be something.
>>
Wrong. Ever since I got in shape I have gotten better and more females.
>>
>>35063788
While true, being in excellent condition can improve your confidence, which is really what women love.
>>
>>35063788
What kind of trash posts such pictures on facebook?
>>
File: the game.jpg (38 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
the game.jpg
38 KB, 500x400
>>35063905
>>
>>35065223
>Is there any way out of the rabbit hole
none afaik
>>
>>35063788
This gets you low quality whores, which coincidentally is the only type of girl willing to let opie touch them. I feel sad for how pathetic you are
>>
But muscles + confidence gets you any girl
>>
Why can't I have muscles AND treat them like I don't care about them? These aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>35063788
>you can't get girls by being nice
Biggest fucking /r9k/ bullshit myth that exists.
Girls want a guy who is fun. That's literally it.
>>
>>35065223
I've seen fat fucks with hot ass girls. Be one of them.
>>
Whenever i need relationship advice I know the best place to get it is on 4chan from a stranger usually using a text message or screenshot to prove he's right.
>>
Yeah but I can still kick his 2bh fqm
>>
>>35063788
muscles give you confidence and a calm attitude > confidence and being cool gets you girls
>>
>>35064081
Preach
>>
>>35064020
Fuck off faggot, those are good looking girls. Don't be that guy
>>
well i just wanna give you a daily reminder that one of my very average looking friends in high school got shredded and was voted most attractive senior year

i'm noting saying lifting is gonna get you your oneitis, but women are biologically wired to find big muscles attractive
>>
>>35067830
>but women are biologically wired to find big muscles attractive

no they are not, faggot. what they actually take into consideration is face. 70% face, 20% body, 10% personality.
>>
>>35067889
Acording to who? 4chan? Faggot.
>>
>>35067830
>but women are biologically wired to find big muscles attractive
Nice broscience.
>>
>>35063788
Where did this meme come from anyway? If you're a nice and confident man, it doesn't really matter. If you act like a fucking doormat or you're being nice because you're expecting something in return, no amount of muscle will save you. Act natural and be yourself, you retarded mongoloids.
>>
>>35063788
Nah treating them like shit is a meme.
They go for genuinely kind guys. Guys who dont want anything from them. And guys who are interesting.

Emphasis on GENUINE
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.