[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a viable routine, /fit/? 100 push ups 100 sit-ups 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Saitama's_physique.jpg (141 KB, 485x655) Image search: [Google]
Saitama's_physique.jpg
141 KB, 485x655
Is this a viable routine, /fit/?

100 push ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats
10k run

7 days a week, 366 days a year?

Like, how jacked would I be? Would I have to change my name to Crane?
>>
you might leave humanity behind with that naughty little routine desu SENPAI
>>
File: Onepunch4.png (165 KB, 500x171) Image search: [Google]
Onepunch4.png
165 KB, 500x171
Doing it right now with less running [10 minutes jogging instead of 10 km running]. Day 23, I worked out for 18 of them, had to skip some days due to injury, no idea how Saitama avoided that.

Its pretty good all things considered. I've lost 4 lbs and my arms and shoulders are noticeably bigger [barely though].
>>
>>35063117
wait no please be lying
>>
>>35063144
Why would he be lying? It's a pretty standard workout. Not the amazing godlike gainsblaster that fat anime nerds think it is, but it's something.
>>
>>35063144
Why would you want me to be lying?
>>
>Daily meme workout thread
>>
>>35063070
I just looked it up and noticed that this is actually a fictional super workout of some animu character that caused him "excruciating pain" and whatnot.

Believe me, it's not that tough, you'll get used to it after two weeks and probably it won't help your physique a lot.
>>
File: 1347513701857.gif (485 KB, 236x158) Image search: [Google]
1347513701857.gif
485 KB, 236x158
>>35063070

You would get absolutely shredded. You can easily get to 250lbs bodyweight and outdo any powerlifter while also running a 3 minute mile and be a godlike sex machine pulling 10's everywhere you go. Barbell squatting, benching, deadlifting are fucking memes. THIS is the real program.

People like Rippletits, Sheiko, Candito don't know shit. Everyone knows cartoons are the best place to get your workouts. Also, ignore the sticky. Shit's stupid anyway, no cartoons in there.

This shit gets posted every. single. day. Kill yourself.
>>
I was originally going to sign up to the gym and do p90x after the new years but now considering doing this instead
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28_04-46-52.png (91 KB, 324x323) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28_04-46-52.png
91 KB, 324x323
>>35063245
Do it anyway.
>>
>>35063158
>no idea how Saitama avoided that.
Maybe because he is a fucking fictionary character.
You have to take breaks so your body can recover and avoid injuries
>>
>>35063388

Shit i wanted to quote >>35063117
>>
>>35063388
Did you reply to the right post, anon?
>>
>>35063395
lel
>>
File: vegeta-push-ups.jpg (7 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
vegeta-push-ups.jpg
7 KB, 301x168
Only viable routine is manlet x f
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>35063070
Considering 99% of attaining a good looking physique is reliant upon genetics (muscle insertions and bone structure) combined with diet, it doesn't really matter what the fuck you do.

That's the truth nobody wants to accept around here. No one program will make you look amazing. Some might be more optimal, might help you achieve the results faster, but no workout is going to change how your muscle fiber looks when it grows.

But yeah basically with a solid diet you will make progress and noticeable gains on that routine. You will eventually stall in terms of muscle progress after your body adapts unless you find ways to increase weight resistance to exercises (progressive overload)

In short, you will make progress. What you look like will depend on your diet and genetics. Your muscle fibers would grow more with weight training however.
>>
>>35063424
you must be bald already
>>
>>35063117
He didn't avoid it. He pushed to finish his routine regardless. You're gonna have to start over.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.