[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT DOES /FIT/ THINK ABOUT KETOGENIC DIET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (574 KB, 981x729) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
574 KB, 981x729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWRnma8Tet0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1vMBRFiwE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSeSTq-N4U4
>>
>>35056572
It's a meme with no hard science to back it up whatsoever. A doctor fag posted a study a while back confirming there is no benefit outside of introducing people to structured eating which may help them lose weight but they lose it in spite of the logic behind it. Wish I had bookmarked that study.

Worth trying if you're epileptic, though.
>>
File: 1391052138105.png (139 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
1391052138105.png
139 KB, 500x473
>>35056730
>It's a meme
>>
PSEUDOSCIENCE
>>
File: faggot.png (33 KB, 224x242) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
33 KB, 224x242
If you're going to be a dumb frog poster at least own up to it and don't hide it you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1345834178446.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1345834178446.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>>35057726
>mfw this forum is full of fucking retards.
>>
File: b8trickdeluxe.png (175 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
b8trickdeluxe.png
175 KB, 400x215
>>35056572
>KETOGENIC
>>
File: b8trick.png (126 KB, 308x302) Image search: [Google]
b8trick.png
126 KB, 308x302
>>35056572
>KETOGENIC
IF ONLY I SHITLORDED THIS FOOD INSTEAD OF THAT FOOD, I WOULDN'T BE A FAT FUCK

> >i counted calories
> >while on /keto/
>therefore, keto is the only diet that works
>and calorie counting is stupid
>>
>>35056572
Yeah bro your brain and heart really needs that acetone! It's so good for you!
>>
What diets do you faggots recommend instead of keto then out of general curiosity
>>
>>35059428
>diets
Just eat a balanced fucking diet. Fruits are some of the most nutrient packed foods out there, why would you cut those out?
>>
>>35059428
Eating healthy. Keto fags down bacon, eggs, fatty meats & oil. That shit is NOT good for your heart, and in my own experiments does not change weight loss or body composition. All it does is force you to seek out alternatives to fast food, like meats & veggies. Starving yourself of glucose & fucking up your lipid profile with saturated fats is retarded though. Any reputable "guide" to keto will tell you that you still need to count calories. Its just a meme diet that "tricks" you into not being a fat fuck. Its good to do for a few weeks, just because it takes you out of your comfort zone & teaches you some new dieting tools.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.