[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ i weight like 130 and can barely keep any weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Anderson.gif (854 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
Anderson.gif
854 KB, 300x217
Alright /fit/ i weight like 130 and can barely keep any weight on... whats some fast, easy ways to gain and keep the gains
>>
>>35052290

Eat more.

Keep eating more. That's about the whole of the matter.
>>
>>35052301
I eat constantly but my body keeps burning it off at a ridiculous rate.
>>
>>35052308
So eat even more to compensate, dummy.
>>
>>35052308

Actually record how much you're eating each day.

Odds are its nowhere near what you think it is.
>>
Weight gainers are absolute garbage

...unless you are 130 pounds and can't put any weight on.

So get a mass gainer but make sure to lift hard at the gym so you don't gain all fats
>>
>>35052290
First of all, don't read the sticky.
>>
>>35052290
SS+GOMAD
>>
File: netflix n chill.jpg (161 KB, 1080x922) Image search: [Google]
netflix n chill.jpg
161 KB, 1080x922
>>35052290
Drink more calories. Fruit juice, Gatorade, et cetera. Start small.
>>
Cmon, you gotta eat big to get bigg
>>
>>35052290
Read the sticky bro.
I'm gonna let you in on the cold hard truth, you don't have a fast metabolism, that doesn't really exist.
Metabolic variation is small, a couple hundred calories. You aren't "burning it off quickly". You are just like the millions of other people who don't understand how much or how little they eat. It's really not your fault in that regard, human beings are terrible at estimating. In fact, with fat people who believe the opposite that you do, they have found that the more one perceives themselves to be "diet resistant" the worse they are at counting calories, I would bet money that this is true in your case as well.
Count you calories for a couple weeks, you will see that don't eat very much at all. You may have big meals, but then you don't eat for the rest of the day, or you have one day of big eating but then three where you eat small.
Just thing about it logically from an evolutionary perspective, if there was a population who could eat tons of food but wouldn't put on fat or weight, they would die out, if you really were eating thousands of calories a day and staying at that low a bodyweight, I'd tell you to go to the hospital right away and you'd be very very sick.
Ok, so we agree you arent actually eating a lot?
Ok lads, and this is for other skellys, I will follow up with how to eat big.
>>
File: RICH PIANO.png (197 KB, 374x484) Image search: [Google]
RICH PIANO.png
197 KB, 374x484
>>35052290
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG 4 SCOOPS C'MON
>>
>>35054205
Now let me educate you on how to eat big.
EAT FAST, it takes time for satiety signals to hit the brain, so eat fast, literally eat your meal before you can feel full.
Don't eat a couple big meals, these will stuff you and make you feel gross.
Instead, just constantly eat small meals, snack all day, a couple hundred calories every hour or so really adds up. Focus on things like carbs, seriously a couple pieces of bread and butter is around 500 cals, that isnt exactly hard to do every couple hours.
If that isnt practical, go with fat, with 9 calories per gram, fat is the best way.
I recommend nuts over things like peanut butter, why? Because you can eat nuts quickly. Honey roasted cashews, you can shove a whole bag in your mouth in a couple mins, that's like 500 cals for 2 dollars at 7/11.
>>
>>35052308
>but my body keeps burning it off at a ridiculous rate.
Ahahah no
>>
>>35052308
Breeehhh. No just no. You are 130 pounds you are eating like a fucking mouse. Count your calories for one day I guarantee you aren't eating over 2000 even.
>>
File: sexyama.webm (2 MB, 574x320) Image search: [Google]
sexyama.webm
2 MB, 574x320
>>35052308
Nonsense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.