[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being sad for faggots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1441812965023.jpg (335 KB, 2896x1944) Image search: [Google]
1441812965023.jpg
335 KB, 2896x1944
Is being sad for faggots?
>>
>>35052111
you probably need vitamin D

it aids your recovery too, btw
>>
>>35052120

Vitamin D won't cure the aids
>>
I enjoy being sad from time to time.
>>
>>35052111
you know, i was thinking about this too.

like i feel like is it okay to be depressed and live my life basically never being happy and accept it as the norm.

now i am not a confident person but i feel as though it is wrong to live my life deliberately trying to bring my mood down, as a way to protect myself from the outside world killing my spirits. im not sure if i am right but i think i should stop focusing on losing my virginity. sure a lot of my peers lost it at a younger age, but you now what... i'm done worrying about that stuff. the opinions, the trends, the judgement, the words, the negativity, i let these thigns affect because i feel like i hve to ponder on them. it's what normal people do. i'm just so tired of trying to fit in so im done being sad. im not going to tell you bullshit like faking being happy until you are, that's crock shit. just know that faking being happy is as worse as activly being sad and depressed all the time. i'm just going to start doing and sayign what i feel like, man. if i get beat up or even worse lose my job over some shit i said one day, then so be it. just tired of being this fake hallow shell of outside opinions and expectations.

not sure if i amde it or not, kinda dont really care.
>>
>>35052129
Well if you have AIDS then you're a faggot anyway, why worry about being sad?
>>
>>35052111
no but expressing the sadness is
>>
>>35052159

hiv+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7iGmwmHePI
>>
>>35052111
yes
>>
>>35052111

GET BUSY LIVIN OR GET BUSY DYIN

START LIVING IN THE PRESENT BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THERE IS AND ALL THERE EVER WAS

READING ZEN BUDDHIST ESSAYS OR LISTENING TO ALAN WATTS REALLY HELPS IF YOUR DEPRESSION IS BASED OFF OF SOMETHING IN YOUR PAST

hope this helps you brah night
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 639x960
>>35052111
Sadness is just a part of life I guess.
I used to be quite sad, depressed really, looking for meaning in life or a way out by means of suicide. I would lurk r9k and such and always really relate to the posts, but now as I go along it's become harder to associate with those feels.

Life can really suck. There is no denying this. But in truth, when you get knocked down, there are really only 2 options: stay down or get back up. Getting back up is far more difficult, and the pain of the past will always remain. But it makes you stronger. So no, being sad is not for faggots, but for men.

>thanks for reading this blog
>>
>>35052152
That's real shit, hope you continue your path.
>>
life is a cunt, but being sad is for phaggots.
>>
>>35052179
what if i don't like the present moment?
>tfw no gf
>>
>>35052179
Buddhism = defeatism.
Living for today is a meme.
If it's true, why are you lifting?
>>
>>35052224

so his future days could be better?

are you retarded
>>
Nah, but it depends what kind of sadness.

For instance, the ability to love is stronger than any other emotion you can possibly feel, we are simply wired that way. Feeling incredible sadness at the loss of someone (human or animal) is a testament to how strongly you loved them. That kind of love gets the best out of a person and many men have accomplished some of the most amazing things in human history, fuelled by that kind of love.

But if you feel sad about all kinds of random shit then yeah, you need to man up.
>>
File: 1448247337436.jpg (975 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448247337436.jpg
975 KB, 2560x1600
>>35052111

It's okay to be sad sometimes, but if you're sad all the time, you need to make changes in your life bro.

You need to find out what you really want in life, and spend the rest of your life working and improving yourself to reach that goal. Dedication and hard work ALWAYS pay off sooner or later.

You need to realize that wherever you may be in your life right now, YOU are responsible for your current situation. You've made choices in your life that got you to where you are.

If you're not happy and wish you were a different person and live a whole different life, you need to act right now, because life seems really long, but the truth is it's not. You need a plan and you need to stick to it. Whether it's improving your aesthetics, improving your finances, your social life, getting more girls, anything can be achieved if you put your mind to it and remain dedicated.

If you keep living your life the way you are currently, expect no changes at all in your current situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

>protip: if you drink alone, smoke weed, or waste countless hours playing video games, you need to stop that shit
>>
>>35052236
What does that even mean dipshit
>>
>>35052470
he lifts so that in the future, he could have a body that lifts his confidence.
>>
>>35052257
>you are responsible for your current situation
tell that to kids in africa who were born with aids and are starving to death
>>
Trying to always be happy is for faggots
>>
>>35052111
no being sad is cool
but if you're one of those tumblr/social media fags who act sad for attention hoping somebody feels sorry for you
then yes ur a fag.
>>
Some of the greatest artists and geniuses were depressed.
Difference is they used their depression as fuel to keep working, they didn't sit down and cry waiting for people to feel sorry for them
>>
>>35052111
Being sad is human.
It helps us understand ourselves, and is an essential life experience.
>>
>>35052111
Im not sad, ever.
>>
>>35052192
G-guys... he's alive...
>>
File: jesse-ventura.jpg (80 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura.jpg
80 KB, 1280x692
Dunno if this will work for anyone, but I saw how fucking tough these people are in real danger. The way they talk about not letting things get to you is GOAT. I tried to put myself in their mental state, kinda helps with getting mentally tougher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaN3skrV_w
>>
>>35052192
ur gay bro
>>
It's literally a choice to be honest family. All it takes is enough willpower to just be someone that isn't sad. No joke, I was depressed ages 12-19, started lifting and told myself I didn't want to live my only life as a sadcunt, so now I just grind all day to become a sickcunt. Btw keeping yourself busy helps a bunch. If you're in school, get a job. If you only work, find a hobby or spend your free time furthering your career. Just don't live your life as a beta bitchboy because you'll regret it when you're lying on your deathbed.
>>
>>35052111
Being sad isn't for faggots.
Staying sad is.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 166x170) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 166x170
>>35052152
This is inspiring, thanks for posting
>>
>>35052152
Good post.
>>
>>35054510
kids in africa aren't reading this though are they
>>
>>35057554
I am
But i dont have aids....yet
>>
It really hurts to know that i am still fckn not enough for her, that i cant even do a damn thing for her to love me back.
It hurts pretty bad that i think i can't really do this anymore.
Why did this bitch tried to get into a relationship with me knowing that she's still in love with her ex? I've never been this sad
>>
>>35054510
>implying they can read
>implying they speak english
>>
>>35052111
It's for faggots who were failed by their parents and communities.
>>
>>35052163
This a million times.
>>
>>35052111
being sad is for:

1. Faggots
2. Veterans
3. Those really smart people that 4chan fags pretend to be with super duper high IQ's
>>
>>35052111
a lot of good posts in this thread but yeah being sad is just apart of growing pains (speaking figuratively)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.