[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting for 2 months >1500kcal diet >noticable fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1447595099048.png (114 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1447595099048.png
114 KB, 416x700
>lifting for 2 months
>1500kcal diet
>noticable fat loss gains
>weigh myself
>no weight difference
Do my eyes decieve me /fit/?
>>
1500kcals sound very little to me. Weight and height?
>>
>>35051679
>1500 deficit

At least make your shit story believable
>>
You gained muscle and lost fat
Or it's placebo

Either way if you prefer what you see when you look in the mirror good job bro
>>
>>35051688
>>35051690
6'1 (185cm) 115 kg
First month was 2300kcal should've written that
>>
>>35051690
it says 1500kcal diet, not cut. maybe hes like 200ish going to 180

also op fat has more volume than muscle thats why
>>
>>35051691
>>35051709
I've heard that fat loss while muscle gain is very rare/broscience. I did notice some bicep definition but I'm thinking it might be due to me looking in the mirror more
>>
>>35051727
You heard wrong
Bulk/cut cycles are for advanced lifters, totally unnecessary for noob gains
>>
>>35051744
Yeah bro a 120lb skelly just needs to maintain and he will gain muscle as noob.
>>
>>35051727
>>35051803

It's called body recomposition - as long as you eat at your TDEE and time your meals correctly you will build muscle.

The 30 minute window isn't broscience - when you use any muscle fibers it activates their GLUT-4 receptors, which primes them for nutrient intake.
>>
>>35051818
Body recomposition is for advanced lifters lad, bulk cut is for the beginner and intermediate.

There are mainly 2 populations that don't go for bulk cuts, Athletes who need to stay within a specific weight class for competition and faggots with abs only on that literally have nothing else going for em.
>>
>>35051803
Read CYCLES.
Obviously if your skinny it helps to eat more. That's not the same as 'bulk/cut cycles'.
Fuck fit has no idea about bodybuilding do they, you just regurgitate whatever you hear
>>
>>35051679
If your goal is looks then the mirror is the most accurate measuring tool. If you want to follow your progress in numbers, get a floor scale and weight yourself every week at the same day (like every saturday morning after bathroom) and adjust diet according to the results.
>>
>>35051837
No, bulk/cut is for when you've already made noob gains. In fact, bulk cut is FOR athletes in a weight class you retard, it's so they get strength beyond what their weight would normally allow. Other than that, body builders do it to get a lot of muscle and low bf.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about - eating at a surplus for a while is not a bulk/cut cycle. How is it you can be so wrong
>>
>>35051679
you should weigh yourself once a week and adjust your diet according to that rather than once every 2 months
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.