[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to quit smoking, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Smoking-006.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Smoking-006.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
How to quit smoking, /fit/?
>>
By quitting.

/thread
>>
cigarette putdowns, 5x10
>>
>>35049472
You start vaping.
>>
By not being a pussy faggot.
>>
>>35049497
Bad advice.
>>
>>35049472
Dont smoke anymore
>>
Vape bro
>>
>>35049511
The best advice possible.
If he knew how to just quit, he wouldnt be asking.
>>
>>35049528
Vaping is worse than smoking.
>>
>>35049472
Vape for a while at say 12mg nic and then go down to 3mg nic over time and you won't have any more cravings.
Or do the same with really low nic ciggies, and then just quit after going down to about two smokes a day.
The orange pack of american spirits is pretty good, and they taste great. The only downside is that you might end up smoking more ciggies.
>>
File: Download.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>35049533
>>
>>35049472
You stop being weak
I couldn't imagine living my life as a servant to a rolled up plant. You're stronger than that OP.
>>
>>35049541
Vaping turns you into an annoying faggot who won't shut the fuck up about vaping. Worse than just smoking cigarettes on your lunch break.
>>
well everyone, including you, knows the answer to that. just don't smoke anymore.

what you are asking for is easy ways out, shorcuts, call them what you will. if you don't have the mental and emotional resources to commit to quitting, you quite simply never will. but don't take this at all negatively - only the supremely stupid or the supremely lazy are part of this group. you probably aren't, and you absolutely can stop if only you can deal with the discomfort for a long period of time.

don't try unless you intend to take it very seriously, otherwise you will fail, and failure is THE most disheartening thing when it comes to quitting smoking.

best of luck.
>>
>>35049472
lifting and some cigarettes go hand and hand

why would you quit
>>
>>35049559
12 year old detected.
>>
>>35049472
vaping working really well for me. trained myself to just suck on that thing every time i want a cig. 2 weeks later cigs seem gross. I'm gonna go a month and then start ramping down the nicotine.
>>
realize that you will never be at your peak if you smoke, and that it also slows/limits your progress

you have to stop cold turkey, only way.
>>
2bh anon you just have to do it -- I quit eleven months back and I still jones for cigarettes every now and again

it's a steep hill to climb man
>>
I also got into the vaping game after quitting and relapsing like six times, best thing is after a week on that thing cigarettes taste gross as hell, you won't want them anymore. It's worth a shot man, just don't be a douche with it.
>>
Vaping helped me quit. I don't even feel urges anymore. I'm down to 3 mg juice from 2 packs Marb reds per day.

I'm probably going to stop vaping soon too to save money. Seriously better than gum or patches or whatever the fuck else. Hail to the market.
>>
take it one day at a time, chew on some nicotine gum and when experiencing cravings, focus on the positive side-effects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXNSDqaaMKY
>>
>>35049579
12 year old's and people who are still mentally 12 are the only people who actually think vaping is cool.
>>
>>35049924
Well memed. I saw an old biker vaping yesterday. I see more and more students vaping on campus all the time, even long time smokers moved to it. I've seen frat dudes vaping.

Vaping is mainstream as fuck.
>>
>>35049472
TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE

hey can i get a cigarette
>>
>>35049472
Take some LSD and think about how bad smoking is.
>>
>>35049472
My gfs dad bought me a vape because he said it helped me quit. I used the same method that he told me he used and in my experience as well as his it worked.
I started by smoking a limited number of actual cigs while using the vape in between and then weening myself off of the real ones slowly. This helped with the urges I got when I tried cold turkey and with the gum.
After about 2 months I was able to ween myself off completely and I have been smoke free since august 4th after 7 years of smoking.
>>
>>35049991
Also I dropped the cape because its not the same as real ones and I dont enjoy it nearly as much.
Its also much much easier to stop vaping than it is to stop smoking.
>>
>>35050000
It really is. Nic by itself is not even as addictive as coffee apparently, in my experience.
>>
>>35049956
Lots of people are mentally 12.
>>
>>35050022
Including you obviously. Only children think repeating themselves is arguing.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.