[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to workout today Convince me to go workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: p36_front2.jpg (46 KB, 370x273) Image search: [Google]
p36_front2.jpg
46 KB, 370x273
I don't want to workout today

Convince me to go workout on thanksgiving
>>
If you skip one workout it will become a habit.

And if you don't work out you will hate yourself and girls will hate you.

Source(s):
Personal Experience
>>
Is that Jen Selter? Didn't know she was jewish
>>
File: jewess1.png (24 KB, 342x200) Image search: [Google]
jewess1.png
24 KB, 342x200
>>35049032

kek
>>
>>35049032
You'll just have to work twice as hard tommorow, and you'll still "make it" one day later
>>
Mods do your job
>>
File: My leg guy spongebob.jpg (29 KB, 443x326) Image search: [Google]
My leg guy spongebob.jpg
29 KB, 443x326
>>35049032

Do you guys think it's appropriate to ask for a girl's medical records when talking to them/ want to have sex with them? I want to avoid this catastrophe when I want to have kids.

I don't want my children to have shit genetics because I was fooled by surgery. Can't fucking stand that bull shit, it's equivalent to lying.
>>
File: 4023.jpg (289 KB, 1050x888) Image search: [Google]
4023.jpg
289 KB, 1050x888
>>35049032
dont worry about it mate, have today off. binge on all the food you want, but you'll have no one to blame but yourself at 2am while your looking at your ceiling in disgust at yourself fatass
>>
>>35051336
>ask for records when talking to them/having sex with them
>when I want to have kids

something tells me it would come up in between those two life choices mate.

also >wanting kids
>>
>>35051336
There's evidence to suggest that hooked noses are actually caused primarily by environmental factors(namely diet) fucking up facial development as opposed to genetics, skulls of ancient Jews and other Semites show that they had straighter noses and stronger chins
>>
>>35049032
she looked much happier with her claw nose tbf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.