[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the gym for the first time, excited today after watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: wojak and pepe.jpg (118 KB, 1142x704) Image search: [Google]
wojak and pepe.jpg
118 KB, 1142x704
>go to the gym for the first time, excited today after watching all the videos on form
>can't squat the bar
>can't deadlift the bar for 5 reps
Now that was disappointing.
>>
are you a girl?
>>
My gf who weighs 120 DL'd 175 on the first day. Blows my mind when guys cant even do 45.
>>
>>35044755
>Blows my mind when guys cant even do 45.

you know it's just a meme right? whenever someone posts ">tfw can't deadlift the bar", it's a MEME you DIP
>>
>>35044685
Hungry skelly much? My bf, not having touched a barbell ever before, could deadlift 90lbs for several reps the first day.
>>
>>35044755
She had some gpp bruh. Op probably left his house after like 5 years
>>
>>35044685
You're fucked mate
Now now, do you know are you even capable of cleaning the 10 pound dumbbells?

If not you're up shit creek
>>
>>35044769
>>35044774
>>35044755
I guess its because i was that person who never practiced any sports, so even through there are people who could deadlift more and easily, those people were active as kids and teenagers, i spent my entire life in front of the computer.
>>
>>35044805

mate i literally went outside maybe 2-3 times a year for a period of about 7 years, and started off at 60kg deadlift
>>
are you 12. pussy
>>
>>35044769

I know its a meme but i tried training a friend and he couldnt lift over 95. This is a 210 pound man.

Im just getting this out of my system anonymously.
>>
>>35044755
>gf
suuure
>>
>>35044774
>could deadlift 90lbs for several reps
that is absolutely terrible desu senpai. i thought it was normal to be able to deadlift 225kg right off the bat. guess i was wrong.
>>
>>35044685

>cant deadlift fucking 20 kilograms

nice bait OP try harder next time
>>
>>35044814
now thats bullshit friend
>>
I have a friend who can't use a steel frame handgun because it is too heavy. It weighs somewhere around 30oz.
>>
>>35044774
no homo or london?
>>
>>35044922
You should get better friends
>>
>>35044814
>bragging about being this much of a fuck
now that's what I call /fit/!
>>
>>35044774
Your bf is a lanklet. Makes me sick that people could actually be this weak
>>
>>35044685
Really? How do you even live?
>>
>>35044685
So how much do bars usually weigh, 20kg or something ?
>>
>>35044685
>can't deadlift the bar for 5 reps

Literally how? Are you a 12 year old girl?
>>
>>35047058
>So how much do bars usually weigh, 20kg or something ?

Do you even lift?
>>
>>35047058
yes if they are olympic bars qwhich they normally are. Or just ask someone.
>>
>>35047086
I don't actually, I plan on joining a gym soon but I'm apprehensive on what plan to do. I'm worried that the sticky is a meme.
>>
Hi lads I'm currently squatting lmao1pl8 and I can lift it pretty easily for 10 reps. I'm scared of increasing the weight tho I think my form is okay but I'm just worried for some reason.. Should I just do it?
>>
>>35047203
yes do 5 rep sets. build a strong base, focus on strength over looks but keep body fat low and watch diet. Then once you squatting lmao 2pl8 for 5 reps and your other lifts are increased accoridngly then you will build muscle from getting stronger. However alot of the gains in the begigning are CNS gains so they might imrpove fast and then progress will slow down.

Long story short if you wanna look bretty gud and slim and fairly shredded then focus on strength and low bf%. If you wanna be massive like kali and richard piano then hop on the juice and do 1000 sets of light weight and feel the pump
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.