[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there a stigma against short guys getting jacked? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 6321622017_20a5a0a4f6_b.jpg (446 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6321622017_20a5a0a4f6_b.jpg
446 KB, 1024x768
Why is there a stigma against short guys getting jacked? Are we not supposed to be healthy and strong or something?
>>
>we
I'm 5'9, hardly a manlet
>>
>>35043703
nice bait
>>
People dont want others they view as worse than them to become better.
Deep down many people are incredibly uneasy about the prospect that others can use hardwork to outshine the status they were given by birth and did fuck all to earn.
>>
>>35043718
>manlet
>trying this hard
>>
>>35043703
This, my friend is 5'10" and convinced he is not a manlet, but when women always wear heels regardless of how tall (for a woman) they already are, I think he realizes its true.

I do think women prioritize height too much. Especially considering how much trouble finding a "good man" they claim to have. As long as a guy isn't under 5'6" I don't see the problem.
>>
>>35043739
Height is just another factor when it comes to attractiveness, and a pretty big fucking deal for most women as they want to feel feminine.
>>
>>35043690
nothing jacked about pic related.

just fat with some muscle
>>
when people see a jacked short guy they usually just assume he got big to make up for his height.
>>
File: image.png (820 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820 KB, 750x1334
>>35043747
Is there shame in shoving a couple insoles in my shoes to raise my height some?.. I'd hate to use a female tactic its sort of the equivalent of using a push up bra.

How much height gain is too suspicious with shoes? I notice with boots people tolerate it some because they expect boots to have a little extra raise.

If height surgery were as simple as breast augmentation I wouldn't be so sour over modern womens demands on height.
>>
>>35043690
No, you are not supposed to live and breed. We need to cut the manlet line. Please contribute to the cause.
>>
File: 5_10.png (247 KB, 401x620) Image search: [Google]
5_10.png
247 KB, 401x620
IF YOU ARE UNDER 6' YOU ARE A MANLET.
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE.
>>
>short man gets buff
compensating

>short man drives nice car
compensating

>short man gets good job
compensating

>short man gets hot gf
compensating

>short man is very skilled at something
compensating

Such is manlet life.
>>
>>35043690
anyone who builds muscle naturally/proportionally is going to look good
no matter what their height is
real recognize real
>>
>>35043784
It's as if everyone assumes you have a small cock.

Which is great since most of us have average cocks that look bigger compared to our body.
>>
>>35043690
Because it will always be seen as overconpensating.

Also why does that guy have a 10 gallon drum of oil in each arm?
>>
>>35043747
I understand what you're saying and agree, but I just don't understand women. I'm 5'11" and always feel masculine even around guys taller than me and lanklet women. If they want to feel feminine that's their issue they need to work on. I honestly feel like the insecure ugly to average women care more about height and money than the more confident beautiful women. Like they are trying to compensate for their mediocrity by having a superior life partner.
>>
>>35043784
I'm 5'7 and I'm dating a man my height. ignore them, there is a reason why /fit/ routinely complains about being lonely. you can lift all you want but if your personality is that of a cardboard cut out good luck maintaining anybody's attention for too long.

interesting, funny, intelligent, caring man > height any day.

not to say height isn't ever a factor, but it's not the only factor nor is it the most important one.
>>
>>35043804
Lol tripod
>>
>>35043825
based
>>
>>35043764
>I may be 5'1, have no tits, and look like a reptile, but you need to be at least 6'1

I hate biology.
I'm a white 5'9 guy, athletic, with a 8/10 face. Still I keep an open mind in the dating scene. I don't care about height, tit size, weight, or ass. I'm aware amazing and attractive girls can be all shapes and sizes as long as they're not skeletons or landwhales.

But this fucking 4/10 thinks she can automatically rule out 80% of the guys.
And she will get away with it, because we can't say no to pussy and 6'1 guys at least 2 points above her league will hit her up on tinder.
>>
>>35043825
that's what an ugly bitch would say
>>
>>35043825
Your man is lucky to have you

>>35043848
Especially if this is not true.
>>
>>35043731
Im specifically talking about height, it applies to a ton of human attributes.
Its why royalty existed anon, why usurpers were brutally tortured and killed,"lesser" men require punishment for challenging their "betters".
>>
>>35043848
>le angry my soggy knees neckbear me me

Lol retard
>>
>>35043839
If she holds out, eventually she'll get a lanklet if she drops every standard other than height.

These cunts want to wear 5" heels and still feel like they are looking up at their father, I swear some hoes really do have daddy issues/fetish.
>>
>>35043887
Right, I mean if you want to feel small don't wear shoes that make you 5 inches taller. If you need to walk around on your tiptoes to have your ass and legs look good you should start lifting ya lazy hooker.
>>
>>35043848
I'm average I'd say, but thanks for the kind words.
>>35043860
>>35043837
thanks.

self confidence is one of the most attractive things anyone can possess, man or woman. so don't listen to the manlet meme, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. don't ascribe rejection to being below some arbitrary height, either.
>>
>>35043764
she looks like Mr burns.
>>
>>35043865
I know... Im a fucking 5'7 manlet, i get you bro believe, i just dont care anymore, i got the gains, i got the mires, i got the girls, i dont give a fuck plain and simple
>>
>>35044336
yeah that's why you're here angrily replying in a manlet thread
>>
>>35043703
You really aren't a manlet, in America.
>>
>>35043839
6'1 guy here, don't worry mate I wouldn't give her the time of day :^)
>>
>>35044366
>angry wild lanklet appears
>>
why do people dwell on height when facial aesthetics are what matter most?

if you are 6'5 and ugly, you are still ugly.
>>
>>35044475
If you're tall and ugly but are skinny and an asshole, that's pretty much all you need. Facial aesthetics are overrated by lankfags who are either fat or too timid.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.