[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/, Have you ever used your gains to assert your alpha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: tv_sopranos_6_780_440_90_s_c1.jpg (83 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
tv_sopranos_6_780_440_90_s_c1.jpg
83 KB, 780x440
So /fit/,

Have you ever used your gains to assert your alpha dominance? Like made a remark about how you'd beat someone if they didn't shut the f up or if they pissed you off in some way? Post stories pls
>>
No sorry I am not autistic.
>>
No, I'm more emotionally balanced than I when I was a weakling.
>>
File: image.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>35034363
>>35034375
Watch it Chrissy.
>>
no I just feel less scared around "agressive" dudes.
it's weird because I never feel small anymore but I feel like I'm more scary and intimidating now. I don't see why you'd crave confrontation with others desu, if something comes up and you need to then sure, but you shouldn't be a fuck ass just to do it.
>>
>>35034352
There was this dyel asian kid who came in my gym with his mom even though he is like 19. This kid was sooooo small me and my bros thought it was just too funny but focused on our workout.

dyel asian kid seems like he's done his research, walks over to the free weights area to start doing squats. Lol yep the bar. I walked over and took the bar away from him. "You don't need this. This is for white people." The dyel asian was visibly shaking and I went over and got the tallest jump box I can find and place it in the middle of the free weight area. I told him to climb up on it and put his hands behind his head and stay like that until I say. Lol he fucking does it. Then I stuffed my sweaty gym towel in his mouth. I pantsed him and he flinched super hard but kept standing up there. I whispered in his ear "I own you." At that point almost everyone in the gym was laughing their ass off, even his mom.

I got his mom to take me to her house and fucked her on his bed. Then got her to drive me back to the gym and he's still fucking standing in the exact same spot, pants down and everything. Pretty sure his mom just left him there after dropping me off. I took a pic of us fucking on his bed and tagged him in it and sent him a message on Facebook that said he better make it his profile picture or I'm coming over. Lol he fucking does that too.

I didn't even realize I was bullying him until a few days later when it hit me. I felt really bad. I have been waiting for him to come back to the gym so I can explain to him how it was an accident but I haven't seen him since. Seen plenty of his mom though.
>>
Im pretty passive so now instead of being called oh just calm anon i get called a pussy.

But...

I restrained a guy at a party once and it was pretty easy. He mixed painkiller with alcohol and didnt know who he was. Held him down for a good 30 min til paramedics showed up.
>>
Yes, now that I'm stronger I'm much more likely to get into fights when I play sports. Sometimes the refs/officials don't see something and the other team starts accusing people of cheating etc. When I was less strong and confident I would try hard not to get into a fight. Now I relish it - probably too much tbqh.
>>
Oh I sure do.
When someone pisses me off or annoys me, I look at him with a death stare and tell him to stop/shut the fuck up. Before I used to be a beta bitch and never complain, but nowadays I'm alpha as fuck
>>
>>35034352
The only people who would actually do that are roiders riding the road rage train. Or you are a cunt.
>>
>>35034352
Since I bulked up over the summer I use my gains to assert my dominance almost daily at work.

>be software developer
>lots of asian and white engineer/cs major disney bitchmade manlets at work
>IS masterrace
>bullymode engaged
>take the sugar and creamer in the break room and throw it in the trash
>switch the decaf and regular coffee labels on coffee pots
>don't flush the toilet after using it
>adjust people's time on their computer so they work extra hours but don't get paid for overtime
>don't wash hands after using restroom and shake coworker's hands
>put bunch of paper towels in the toilet and flush it so it overflows
>take coworker's pens and pencils and throw them away when they're away from their computer
>fart next to coworker's desk and walk away
>punch out tiles in the bathroom so someone has to fix them

Fucking lol a bunch of people are almost scared of me. Scared of the ass whoopin' they'll get if they dare cross me. Can't say I blame them, I can be pretty intimidating.
>>
once after i had recently gotten out of hospital i realised my cohorts didn't hold me in such high regard. i needed to show them i was still the alpha, so i picked the biggest guy in the room and started a fight. beat him pretty good but i had to run to the toilet to vomit blood right after. real gorilla warfare shit, they knew i was still on top
>>
>>35034406
>>35034406
>>35034406
>>35034406
WTF DUDE?!!? If its true post pic pls, i cant believie this actually happenede ahahha
>>
File: sopranos.jpg (48 KB, 634x455) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.jpg
48 KB, 634x455
>>35034656
>I didn't even mean to slam the fridge, Tone.
>>
>>35034688
Lmao ikr dude
>>
>>35034560
Sounds like you're autistic mate.
>>
File: JoePesciFromGoodfellas.jpg (93 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
JoePesciFromGoodfellas.jpg
93 KB, 630x420
I was telling a joke one time to a friend of ours and this one guy was laughing so hard and said I was "a funny guy". I knew he was just breakin' balls but I kept going on asking if I was like a clown because I amused him. He backed down and said he didn't mean anything by it.
>>
>>35034406
Based Big P.
>>
>>35034382
That pepe...
>>
File: 1448456486069.png (643 KB, 657x1440) Image search: [Google]
1448456486069.png
643 KB, 657x1440
When you're alpha you're chill as fuck, violence is only good when in self-defence or when all else fails.

If you need your fists to convince people you're not going far.
>>
>>35035609
>being this submissive
Top kek
>>
>>35034392
Same. All the guys with tattoos in their face that come in my store dont scare anymore, and maybe its just me imagning but it feels like they give me more respect than the other workers aswell.

Sidenote: All the other ones working there are chicks or dudes that literally bench press 40kg 1RM.
>>
I recently started fucking with a girl that likes to be manhandled and treated "like a bitch"

I can throw her around real easy, choke her, pin her against the wall, that kind of stuff.

She says I have kind of a "macho aura" so there's that.
>>
>>35034560
I am sorry mate but I think you have brain cancer
>>
>>35034560
Laughed my ass off, thanks
>>
>>35036120
One of the things that sucks about being fit is that every chick I bang they want me to dominate them.

Tfw no amazon woman to call me useless while she jerks me off with a sort of sighing expression like "can you cum soon pls?"
>>
>>35036278
Why even live
>>
File: 1446847262969.png (283 KB, 623x469) Image search: [Google]
1446847262969.png
283 KB, 623x469
>>35036278

it's the first time it's happening to me and I'm fucking loving it so far. Leaving bite marks on her tits and neck and then watching her go to work like that's is really fun. Also I got her to send nudes and refeer to herself a couple of times as "little bitch". Feels really good m8
>>
I did it this summer... kind of

>go to festival with friends
>they're all either DYEL, women or fat
>arrive early and set up our tent on premium spot
>common courtesy says you have to leave a space between your tent and the next because people usually put stuff like chairs and shit outside
>camp is getting crowded, latecomers don't want to camp too far so they just go to the better spots and start cramming their shit up alongisde people who got there before them
>pack of cunts arrive
>start setting their tent just a few inches in front of ours
>we would literally have to squeeze/crawl to get inside our tent and no space for our "front porch"
>wasn't there at the time, two friends ask them to do it somewhere else because it would get too tight
>get ignored
>I arrive, ask wtf is this
>friends mumble "we asked them but t-they wouldn't leave"
>awww hell no
>walk up to them and ask them to leave, explain they should've got there early if they wanted a better spot, and their tent was inches away from ours etc
>they apologize, pack their shit and leave
>still don't know if my size imposed more respect or if I was just the least autistic of the group and was able to talk to them like an adult
>>
>>35036487
Mirin bro
>>
>>35036487
>>35036573
Was about to same the same. Height/weight?
>>
I don't bully or threaten anybody, but people still tend to do what I say and show far more respect to me than feels normal. If my friends and my wife are to be believed, I look intimidating and talk pleasantly and that seems to scare some people.

>>35036278
Man, I know that and I hate it. I'm aggressive as fuck in bed, but I'm not the kind of person to shout at women and threaten them. Did send one to the doctor once, though...
>>
>>35036573
well thanks

>>35036580
6'0 185
>>
>>35036640
Damn I'm 6'0 180. A mere peon.

I think you were just more confident and willing to stand up for your group and yeah able to talk to them like an adult.

Good shit though. Big P probably would've just busted out the lifting chalk and told them to open wide.
>>
>>35036665
Yea I'm not huge or anything, but I guess just being in good shape and confident goes a long way in these situations.
>>
>>35034560

classic pasta :^)
>>
File: tony-blundetto.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tony-blundetto.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1200
>>35034352
You got ta let that dry before you put on a second coat? Fuckin' Grandpa Munster over here.
>>
>>35034382
how on earth did you literally have this at the ready? this site is so ridiculous kek
>>
>>35034721
Perfect fuckin image for that story haha
>>
No, but there have been times where I KNOW my size influenced a manlets response to a situation.
>>
Whoever's posting all the Sopranos pics you're a good man
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 419x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 419x293
>>35035609
>You just revealed your own ignorance.
>>
No, since i made gains i feel slow and walk around tired 3/7 of the week. I used to do boxing and the likes and solved these situations by being super passive until the other guy gets close enough and then knocking him out with a hook to the jaw.
Nowadays i am super selfconscious and dont know if i can still pull it off. And i have cravings to do a double leg takedown on people although i never learned it. Maybe its the gains talking..
>>
>>35034352
>Have you ever used your gains to assert your alpha dominance? Like made a remark about how you'd beat someone if they didn't shut the f up or if they pissed you off in some way? Post stories pls

Only ambiguously, like I don't know if it was my gains or my overall demeanor.

>Be me at the mall, sitting down
>fat mexican manlet flips out at me for some reason (like screaming at the top of his voice style chimpout)
>Instead of cowering in my seat I stand up and walk over to face him
>mexlet still screaming and pokes me in chest (which I didn't notice at the time, a bystander pointed out he did that)
>I don't back down, after a few seconds he backs down (wtf)
>I'm standing there puzzled by what just happened, his wife looks horrified, he leaves like a faggot
>mall cops speak to me, track down the mexlet and tell him he was a bad boy
>real cop turns up (bystander got scared and phoned the cops), I explain what happened, cop is pretty chill

I honestly think I would have gotten my ass beat because fat strength, vs me who at the time had only broken 200lbs for reps on bench and (still) have no idea how to fight. But I went to face him anyway because I can't stand it when someone acts like a cunt to me or tries to take advantage of my default friendly nature.

Another time

>people in upstairs apt having loud party, I have work in the morning
>I show up to their door in gym tank top, yell at them to shut the fuck up
>they do
>my wife is super turned on and we have hot midnight sexytime

Another time

>Apt. manager tries to jew me
>I turn up to rental office and yell
>make one office girl cry
>I get apologies and free shit for calling them out on being cunts
>>
>being such a degenerate that you have to resort to physical confrontation

use your words, caveman.
>>
195/120-122kg/ 18-21bf paladin reporting in.

I only use my size to protect the weak and bring justice to unjust.
>>
>>35034352
Sure. Also high Test really helps you feel and look dominant, even without muscle.

See also gangster walk / cape walk. http://mindbodycoach.org/need-confidence-power-pose/
>>
>>35038243
Yeah I'm not reading all that.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>35034352
I find just telling people you're disappointed in them and cutting ties causes them more emotional turmoil than just threatening to beat them up.

Violence isn't worth it unless the person literally doesn't understand anything else or you are in danger. This is a sign someone is mentally primitive as fuck, as are you if its your immediate 'go-to' strategy for social conflicts
>>
>>35038272
lol faggot. Also sub'd to artofmanliness?
>>
>>35034352
yeah. if someone is being a dickhead and wont stop, i just stand up, get kind of close to them and ask them "do you really want to see how far this can go?"

they usually sperg out, beta out, or generally squirrel away. never had a problem
>>
>>35038306
you sound lame af senpai
>>
>>35038373
do you really want to see how far this can go?
>>
>>35038373
i am pbj sempai
>>
>>35038409
Hehe..nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>35038306
it's the way it's said that matters more, not the actual words used
>>
>5'10" 155 lbs.
>Super cut, but still extremely spooky
>have a reputation as a badass for reasons unbeknownst to me at the time
>some dude who has 30+lbs on me is pissy and tries to take it out on me
>he's between skinny fat and athletic build
>tries to push me in the chest
>I don't budge, I just stare him in the face
>a mutual friend comes over
>the mutual friend is 175lbs of 14% bf at 5'10". State record holder for wrestling and well respected mma fighter feared across the state
>I'm doing the emotionless stare down and my mutual friend just says to the aggressor "dude, you have no idea what you're in for. You should apologize while he still lets you"
>Aggressor looks scared and says he's sorry
>good thing because I would have gotten my ass beat
>apparently the mutual friend had been telling everyone about the stuff I did
>i had practiced mma/wrestling with the mutual friend, showed him lots of advanced bodyweight, calisthenics, and gymnastics stuff and he'd hyped my physical abilities behind me back
>told everyone I had freak strength and that I was the strongest lb for lb person he knew (not true)
>my bro gave me the Pygmalion effect of being a hardass
>I trained every day as hard as I could so that I wouldn't make him a liar
>only time someone ever fucked with me
>thanks, Drew
>>
>>35038867
"Let him think I am more man than I am and I will be so."
Damn dude, well meme'd.
>>
>>35038924
Didn't know I was memeing this.

My whole life is basically a meme, desu, so it's fitting.
>>
>>35038867
>>tries to push me in the chest
>>I don't budge, I just stare him in the face
Lol fucking money.
>>
>>35034352
>shit edm concert
>i'm 5'8, 155, %10-11
>not big by any standard
>group of skinny douchebags in front of me dancing like crazy
>one of them keeps jumping around and backing into me
>does it a few times, slowly push him back
>then his elbow hits my face while he jumps
>pretends nothing happened and keeps jumping in front of me like a retard
>this mustn't register on an emotional level
>grab him and push him back at his friends
>he falls over his friends
>they look at me
>I look at them dead serious
>they fuck off to the other side of the stage
>>
>walk home from club
>drink some more, decide I wanna head back out after a wank
> when I get back my mates are being confrontational with this one kid, he isn't having a bar of it, continues being a dick
> I stand with my mates, not really caring
> kid tries to introduce himself, tell him I dont shake hands with desrespectful cunts
> gets in my face, I don't back off at all I just stare him down (im 6'1 he was 5'10)
> he fucks off and ends up buying me a drink to 'earn my respect'
> I take the drink and tell him to fuck off

Not the greatest of stories
>>
>>35040259
I read this with a british accent because 'wank', 'cunt'
>>
>>35040259
he prolly fucked with ur drink
> not tossing the drink on his face
>>
>>35034406
>humor
where bruh
>>
>>35038306
my brother has gone face to face with people much superior in strength to him but only when he's taller (6'5" dude) and he doesn't even need to say anything
he just steels his eyes and stares at them, sometimes he says a few words to them if they start shit talking but it seems pretty much unnecessary

he's like 150lbs no joke he looks like a skeleton and I've never seen someone start a fight with him

tl;dr skeleton scares manlets
>>
File: 1446784722640.jpg (94 KB, 960x687) Image search: [Google]
1446784722640.jpg
94 KB, 960x687
>>35038409
Kek
>>
>>35040488
>>35038867

Maybe it's the eye contact though.
>>
>>35034352
Im bigger now but i still cant fight for shit so if i did ever escalate a confrontation i would probably get my ass beat by people much smaller than me that can fight. Luckily when your big people listen to you more so that hasnt happened yet.
>>
>>35034382
I told em his mother was workin the bon bon stand ..
>>
>>35040488
This here, dosent really matter if you're buff or not. If you're the real deal eople will sense it.
>>
Never been a fight. Boxed for a couple years, graduated high school at 135lbs, started lifting and made it up to 176. Never had to throw a punch yet outside of the ring. Never have problems with "aggressive dudes", sometimes even try to provoke it, but not an issue.

>Being genetically alpha.
>>
>be me at 21 y-o
>leave parent's house and move in with 2 roomate friends
>everything is smooth and cool for 2 months
>one day, a ''friend'' of one of my roomate gets kicked out of his parents house and roomate asks us if it's okay if he stays at our place for a few days
>yeahwhatever.mkv
let's call him neckbeard
>neckbeard sleeps on the couch and doesn't do much besides playing SNES all day in the living room
>has no money and no job. we have to share our food with him out of pity
>this goes on for a full month, and by then all 3 of us roomates are tired of seeing his lazy ass in our appartment
>neckbeard is really happy with us and doesn't seem to want to look for a job or another place to stay
>me and my roomates talk about it and it is decided that I will be the one to tell him to leave since he wasn't my friend at all and well... I lift
>next day, only me and neckbeard in appartment, decide this is it
>go to my room and drink Jack3D original preworkout and put on gym clothes
>proceed to pump myself with aggression by listening to Dr.Dre and Ice Cube Natural Born Killaz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-V6Xm9nsm8
>do a couple of curls and pushups so I have somewhat of a pump
>suddenly erupt out of my room like a bat out of hell and head straight for living room, where neckbeard is playing Super Mario Kart with a friend he invited over

>NECKBEARD! YOU TOOK SOME OF MY MONEY! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
>n...no I didn't no (spaghettis the fuck out)
>YES YOU DID ASSHOLE! THERE'S 2 DOLLARS MISSING FROM MY ROOM! I'M GOING GO THE GYM AND WHEN I GET BACK, YOU'D BETTER NOT BE HERE BRO. TAKE YOUR STUFF AND FUCKING LEAVE

>slam door on my way out
>alpha as fuark
>come back from gym 2 hours later and he left our appartment with all his belongings
>roomates come back shortly after and sincerely thank me for what I did

the funny thing is I saw him a couple times after this at parties and stuff since he was a common friend and he never looked at me.

>picrelated, Neckbeard
>>
>>35040880
Holy shit, he's a local kek
>>
>>35034352
Nah.

Rather, I use my newfound physique to foster relationships. I also use it to lift up people and encourage them to start lifting. Imagine, an army of highly intelligent lifters. That's what I strive for.
>>
>>35034382
Holy shit. Saved that
>>
>>35034410
Top ha , a child could hold Down soneone on painkillers and drunk
>until the paramedics come
Oh so he was passed out to
>>
>>35040897

this is one of his facebook pics...
>>
File: 0766 - gguLquw.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
0766 - gguLquw.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
>>35034721
>mfw I used to think Tony's driver was swole
The dismorphia is real
>>
>>35040880
Wow you're an asshole. Don't lie to him like a pussy, just tell him that he's being a freeloader and he's overstayed his welcome.
>>
>>35040923
I recognize him. He's a total orbiter.
>>
>>35034656
le mechanic larange xD
>>
>>35038924
If someone that you know is a good fighter tells you that you're in for a fokin woopin , and to apologize to the guy "while he still lets you", you should.
>>
>>35038867
Wow you are a faggot. Lol. What happens when your bf isnt there to give you a mysterious background story to everyone in your shitty small town?!?
>>
>>35036640
Hahaha your not even 200lbs? Or 6'3? You didn't intimidate anyone spooky skeleton
>>
>>35043053
>le bearmode faec
>>
>>35034352
>>35034477
>>35034496
>>35034363
>>35034375
>>35034392
>>35034382
>>35034406
>>35034560
>>35034688
>>35039629
>>35039431
>>35043095
>>35043053
>>35041191

threatening to harm someone is illegal and if you or someone else actually tries to harm you you can protect yourself with your gun

if you wanna fight, go be a boxer and keep your fights in the ring

fucking primitive apes like you disgust me, life isnt fucking highschool
>>
>>35034406
the fuck? is this true?
>>
>>35038284
True that. That's why if I get into a battle of insults I just look them dead in the eyes and tell them their pathetic before walking away
>>
>>35034406
kek, you guys are way more creative with your stories than me

i usually dont get any further than shitposting
>>
>>35043108
blaha detected
>>
>>35043128
no u
>>
>>35038243
>>make one office girl cry

lmao. my dream. I'm guessing you're 5'8 or taller?

>tfw 5'1
>>
>>35043110

I saw it happen
>>
>>35034560
I shouldn't read that kind of shit when I'm at work. Now people are looking at me and wonder why I'm dying of laughing in front of an empty Excel spreadsheet.
>>
>>35043108
I would never want to be involved in an altercation in US since everyone has guns. Being big just makes you more likely to get shot, especially if you're acting aggressive\alpha.
>>
>>35043179
this applies also outside the us, maybe not in britbongland or something but if your life is in danger you can protect yourself in 99% of all countries
>>
I can't greentext for shit but here goes.

>Be me
>22
>Irish
>Walking home with mates after a night out
>A little tipsy. Didn't drink much
>Best friend walking ahead of me
>Harmless lad but clearly hammered drunk
>All walking towards the chippers
>Group of dodgey looking teens outside it
>They start walking towards my friend
>"Heyor, have you got 2 euro?"
>"No!"
>"Empty your pockets now before I bottle you"
>I walk past everyone
>Walk right up to the one giving the threats
>"I don't see a bottle..."
>"Hai this has nothing to do with you."
>"Yes it does you little shit. These are my friends."
>"Ah...Ah..."
>"You're lucky I'm not in a bad mood today or your head would be through that fucking window by now."
>"Uh....Uh...."
>"Now fuck off."
>They fuck off
>>
>>35040923
That's a rare pepe
>>
>>35034352
yes but I'm not normally like that unless someone pushes me
>usual banter at work
>said something that offended a friend
>he gets uppity and says he'll bash me
>I walk up closer and tell him he won't do shit
>he doesn't

>same guy keeps putting tape on my arms
>shit hurts to pull off
>tell him to stop
>he doesn't
>tell him if he does it one more time I'll punch him
>he hurts me, I get to hurt him back
>he pretends to go to put some on my arm
>I just stare at him
>he says "you wouldn't really punch me right?"
>"yeah I will, you going to try it?"
>he calls a truce

if I punched him I'd probably just have to walk out and never come back seeing as theres cameras everywhere and thats an instant dismissal
>>
>living in a shady neigbourhood because poor af law student
>population is 90% percent sandniggers, mosque around the corner (g-german master race)
>meet up with a dealer to buy weed
>he sits there with 5 of his friends
>i can feel how they judge me approaching. One of them wispers something to the others
>greet them, shake everybodys hand
>one of them asks why i came to them
>i think you got good weed
>"what makes you think we wont rip you off?"
>time slows down, can already feel my teeth getting knocked out
>sperg and yell out "i never fought 6 guys at once"
>they nod at each other
>im so scared i cant even walk about to shit myself
>dealer stands up, hands me my weed
>give him the money
>get the fuck away

Took me like 3 days to realize what had happend
>>
>>35043369
Another story from my multicultural happy neigbourhood
>newly opened refugee camp near my home
>bored refugees strolling everywhere - drinking in front of supermarkets, hitting on every woman they see, littering heavy as fuck
>little refugee kid comes up to me and asks me for money
>kek no your familys on welfare
>keeps staring at me with puppy eyes and an open hand
>fuckno
>follows me around
>actually fucking tries to reach in my pockets. Wtf
>i get pissed and yell at the parents to take care of their kids
>they dont understand a word but get upset and yell in sandniggerish to other refugees
>see myself get surrounded by a horde of angry refugees yelling and pulling my clothes
>social workers rush to my help, pull the refugees away, one male syrian pushes a female social worker to the ground and runa off yelling like crazy
>when they got all the refugees calmed down she explains to me how some syrians are not allowed to be touched by women because of religion and how she wants to respect that but shes stressed out from all the work and thats why she snapped and pulled him away from me before he can hurt me
>get an abstract kind of feel and contemplate germanys fate at 10.000+ refugees arriving every day
>>
>>35036278
B-but I can do it for you...

N-no homo
>>
>in gym
>go for 35 lb. Dumbbells
>cut off some other guy who was ripped, not intentionally.
>"What the fuck are you doing? Those are mine."
>gym gets noticeably quieter.
>People are staring.
>I give him the dumbbells and just grab a smaller pair of 30s.
>He snickers at me and takes his prize.
>Calls me weak underneath his breath.
>He turns around. There is a gym employee right behind him.
>"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave."
>mfw I am in my hyperbolic judgement free zone.
>The dude got kicked out of the gym.

Thanks, Planet Fitness.
>>
>175cm manlet
>apartment block, summer night, windows open
>some group of teenagers starts to hang out outside
>a couple of male voices, two girls
>grills scream and laugh like stupid bitches, cant sleep
>beta, so close windows, still cant sleep, wait for them to go away
>twenty minutes later, fuck it, put on shorts and tank top, put the biggest wrench i could find in to the back pocket, go outside
>shit, there are like 6 dudes, all dyel teenagers, but higher than me
>politely explain that i cant sleep because of them, ask them to go somewhere else
>they apologize and go somewhere else
>go home but cant sleep for two hours because riled up
>>
>>35043491
>guy who was ripped
> Planet Fitness

Yeah sure
>>
>>35034352
Yes I have...

>I work dumb hours right like 5pm - 2Am
>I go to the gym at weird hours 2 Am - 4 Am
>I live just down the road from my gym so I walk because I'm broke as fark.
>Its 330am and I’m walking home when I see flashing blue and red lights.
>Think nothing of it and keep walking
>Hear something over my headphones
>Its the cops using their speaker phone to yell at me to put my bag on the ground put my hands up and get on my knees
>I comply so I don’t get tased
>Cops tactically come over hand cuff me and say that there has been some break ins and I /fit/ the description
>I calmly explain I was at the gym and I work weird hours and to search me
>They search my bag find nothing
>They un-handcuff me and have a bit of a chat
>Tell me walking around at night alone isn't safe in these parts
>I shape up to the cop jokingly and ask who is going to mess with a 6ft 95kg 10% muscle guy wearing a hoodie
>They laugh and agree
>They tell me to have a good night and leave
>I walk home with sore wrists.

Good times
>>
>>35043540
Pussy
>>
>>35043572
How so?
>>
>>35043540
>I shape up to the cop jokingly and ask who is going to mess with a 6ft 95kg 10% muscle guy wearing a hoodie

Anybody with a knife?
I walk around with the same attitude, but deep inside I'm pretty sure we're both idiots.
>>
>>35043540
>10 % muscle

Top kek
>>
>>35043471
https://youtu.be/ICpU8-foA0E
https://youtu.be/0eC88Oo__K0
>>
>>35034382
Dying rn family
>>
>>35034721
>mfw this guy looked insanely jacked before
>now he looks average as fuck
how do I cure my body dysmorphia /fit/
>>
>>35043694
Waiting for some one to notice...

>>35043634
Yeah I panic any time I see any one coming towards me at that time of night.
Doesn't matter how big I am some one with a weapon will kill me.
>>
>>35034352
I'm black so I can't threaten people with violence or else they'll call the police on me.
I can only REEE inside when someone pisses me off
Also being quick to violence isn't a display of dominance, just a sign of lack of self control, self restraint
>>
>>35043369

berlin neukölln?
>>
>>35043540
yeh man, who fucks with the reincarnation of the blob?
>>
File: 1420382284489.png (18 KB, 121x104) Image search: [Google]
1420382284489.png
18 KB, 121x104
>>35034688
>Being this retarded
>>
>>35036331
Dis nigga knows what's up
>>
I don't really have to, they just passively effect shit like that. I don't have to threaten people, they just shut the fuck up and listen when I raise my voice at them.

Be a friends with as many people as you can, be confident, and get huge, and everyone will be on your team.
>>
I told people I was going to beat them up because I've been able to do so my entire life because im 6'3 master race with genetics that gave me stable 2pl8 lifting ability since I was around 12 without even trying to workout.

Your gains aren't scary, im more likely to rub your arm and call you cute than be scared.
>>
>>35034352
> be me, working at fast food place
> have a wise ass, touchy coworker
> nice guy, can't draw lines for shit
> asks female coworker if her dad's a baker because she has nice buns.
> months later, after work I'm clocking out an gf is there to pick me up
> up til now we joke around and have fun
> he plays with Gf's hair.
> look him dead in the eyes,
> " touch her again and I'll beat your ass."
> he starts to chuckle awkwardly.
> just stare at him deadpan
> he walks away. Later drops his shifts with me. He avoids me any time he sees me now.
> mfw I was joking...
>>
>>35043108
lol you can talk tough on the internet all you want but if Big P were here we both know you wouldn't say shit.
>>
>>35043906
Bremen Huckelriede
>>
>>35044095
lol you're a çuck
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.