[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ do deadlift? I just do squats instead.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1428244788257.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428244788257.png
89 KB, 500x500
Does /fit/ do deadlift? I just do squats instead.
>>
>>35015653
i do both
used to do them on the same day but i found after some point it was better to keep them separate.
>>
>>35015653
Well both exercises are dangerous for your spine but at least squats does something aesthetically appealing.
>>
>>35015653
They aren't equivalent u anime posting scrub
>>
>>35015675
the oher way around tho family
>>
>>35015653
>does /fit/ do deadlift?
>>
>>35015653
I deadlifted ur mom last night
>>
I came home hotwife was with black bull stallion, they laughed at how tiny I was and the Big Black Bull said if I could deadlift him I could have sex with HotWife for first time in years, I could not budge his giant superior physique and got raped instead. That is why deadlift.
>>
>>35015675
found the DYEL who has been lifting for less than 3 month.
>>
>>35015675
>Well both exercises are dangerous for your spine

that is like saying inhaling is bad for your lungs, because if you do it wrong you can rupture a lung.

there is nothing dangerous about using proper form to execute a squat or a deadlift.

i bet you think bench is harmless too, right?

spoiler alert: more people have died benching than any other lift.
>>
File: kek.gif (491 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
491 KB, 500x220
>>35015675
>both exercises are dangerous for your spine
>>
>>35015653
>does /fit/ do literally the most useful lift in all of existence?
...yes

squats aren't a valid replacement for deadlifts, as
>>35015678
said.
>>
>>35015822
>>35015838
>>35015844

Are you implying that squats are less dangerous for your spine than, let's say, leg press and lunges?

Because THAT would make you the DYELs who don't even know what they are doing. Of course bench and barbell row have their fair share of danger too, the barbell row one in particular is often overlooked
>>
File: feminism.jpg (51 KB, 700x542) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
51 KB, 700x542
>>35015876
leg press is hernia city and barbell lunges are crazy unsafe because of the balance and movement

i mean i guess its probably technically true they are both less likely to fuck your spin but they are also both less safe than squat overall

watching people barbell lunge is the only lift i see people do in the gym that makes me want to walk over to them and ask them to stop

its basically an olympic like movement done by uncoordinated deyls
>>
Deadlifts build strength, posture, traps, lower lats, forearms, hams. No reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.