[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any stores/sites that plan on having good sales on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: whey.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whey.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
Are there any stores/sites that plan on having good sales on Whey and shit on Black Friday?

What whey do you guys use?
I always picked pic related at walmart. It was pretty good. Especially compared to Body Fortress which taste like ass.
>>
eat burger king chicken instead
>>
I just use generic CVS brand chocolate whey. I also add a tablespoon of creatine in every shake.
>>
Water > Whey
>>
I just bought a 5.5lb tub of gold standard whey from the amazon lightening deals, worth keeping an eye on there.
>>
>>35014024
How much was it? Gold Standard any good?
>>
I don't think whey works.

I am 5'6 120 pounds, and I haven't gained any weight this past 6 months. I've gotten more pull ups, push ups, lifting more weight, etc.
But I haven't gotten any more weight on me.

Last month. I started even double scooping on my drinks, and still didn't gain one pound, and I was eating 3-4 eggs each time as well.

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>35014129
I always wondered how the fuck a guy could weigh so little no offense. I am 5'7" and cutting down from 240, I was 160 before at this height and felt like going under 150 would be hell I was around 20% bf no lifting, and I had just gotten sick and lost muscle and fat to get that weight (vomiting diarrhea or 2x weeks) meaning my rock bottom would be 130.

My current bf% is 27% which puts my lean mass at 156lb which I can hardly belief. I had been lifting for over a year but for only 30% of the time (not consistent).

What are your wrist/ankle measurements at the smallest points? Mine are 7.5" and 11" respectively.

I am slow cutting and trying to build muscle during a cut. I was 240 lb in april and am 216-219 now (fluctuations) with 27% bf.

Just want to get an idea for what weight I'll be when I hit my goal of 12%-15% bf.
>>
This site has a sale
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/black-friday-deals.html

Buy 2 get one free on MUSCLETECH PLATINUM 100% WHEY

39.98 for three 2 lbs of whey.

Not too bad, never had platinum before though. So I couldn't say if it's any good or not.
>>
>>35014198
>I always wondered how the fuck a guy could weigh so little no offense.
No idea. I hate to say shit like "small boned" but maybe I am because.
>Wrist 6''
>Ankles 6.5"
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 433x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 433x492
>>35013950
MyProtein bro
Just bought an 11 pound bag of cinonmon roll flavor for like $62 totally with the 30% off

Pic related macros
>>
>>35014278
I've got small wrist syndrome too (5.5") but I'm 5'11 and weigh 180. I have trouble cutting, not bulking.
>>
>>35014278
Holy fuck, I'm a manlet and I'm 115lb. Legit 5'1 manlet here and I almost weight as much as you.

Just eat more. Don't get caught up in nutrition because you're definitely over thinking it. Eat what you can, and then some more because. Just make sure it's mostly protein. You're not genetically special. Just not used to the american diet
>>
>>35014239
>MUSCLETECH PLATINUM 100% WHEY
>only 5.5g BCAAA compared to 24g BCAA for Six Star Pro
>24G per scoop instead of 30g per scoop like Six Star Pro
Platinum Whey looks like it sucks....
I'm really thinking Six Star Pro might be the best bang for my buck.
>>
>>35014305
Have you almost been a big guy maybe? I've always been a small guy.

>>35014345
I actually eat breakfast now, pretty much force myself, and have a pretty decently size lunch, and during dinner I eat a shit ton.

I was like 125 earlier in the year, but 5 pounds somehow just disappeared.
>>
>>35014399
I think the best thing for you is to get out of that mindset of I'm always gonna be small, or I'm just a thin guy.

It's good that you're eating more but your more is probably just most people's average. It's gonna take sometime but I believe in you anon.

/fit/ is filled with fatties trying to lose weight. There's not that much help on how to gain weight for us skellies
>>
>>35014129
Protein doesn't make you gain weight. Eating more makes you gain weight. Here's a simple flowchart of how to gain weight:

Are you gaining weight?
Yes -> keep doing what you're doing
No -> eat more

Okay, you're eating more now. Are you gaining weight?
Yes -> keep doing what you're doing
No -> eat more you fucking dumbass holy shit this isn't rocket surgery
>>
>>35014305
Yeah I guess the big bone shit has SOME truth, maybe up to 10-20lb of truth, but not to the point that many fatties hope.

It goes both ways then, focus less on your weight and more on how much weight you can move in the gym and if you like what you see in the mirror.

Sometimes take zoomed in pics and ask here what we think, dont say you're a manlet or else it'll taint otherwise honest opinion.
>>
>>35014450
Well this is going to sound crazy, but I didn't mention in the post, I have gained weight. I used to be 95 pounds like 3 or so years ago. I was slowly gaining weight to what I am now, but this year, I haven't gained jackshit. So it'd been frustrating.

>>35014458
I thought one of the pros of whey was it helped gained weight? Because it was 'more food.'

I guess I will just have to bump up my servings of food even more.
>>
>>35014551
It's not space surgery man. Count your calories. This shit isn't hard. Find your BMR and eat above it for a time. It's literally math. Whey, is easy calories because all you have to do is drink it. Plus it's protein which promotes muscle growth. You don't have to take it if you don't want muscle. This shit aint hard but you're making it seem like advanced hieroglyphics.
>>
Vegen here. Don't mind me. Just laughing at you all.
>>
>>35014617
Watch out don't laugh too hard you'll cramp up those wasted muscles.
>>
>>35014625
Enjoy kidney problems from eating a diseased/undercooked chicken. :)
>>
>>35014239
>http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/black-friday-deals.html
>48.96 for 6 lbs of whey
Not a bad deal, if there isn't any tax, it'd be a great deal. 1 lb more than usual.

I wish I knew Platinum was any good.
>>
>>35015624
bumpoo
>>
>>35014591
Kek. Kek'd. A little bit more kek.
>>
>>35014805
>not being able to afford quality meat
enjoy eating some e coli tomato with mexican diarrhea germs coating it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.