[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recipes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 869x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 869x625
Why are body builders so retarded at cooking, /fit? Watching them prepare food is like watching a dyel figure out the squat rack.

http://youtu.be/dS5e36ZtGpE

>1:20
The fuck is the guy even doing???

Anyway, what're your favourite /fit meals,recipes, foods, shakes etc.?
>>
>>35013431
To cook anything you need a basic IQ that enables you to observe and replicate. Clearly the guy at 1:20 just saw someone separating yolks but didn't understand the process.
>>
>>35013431
I'va always wondered the same thing. As if it was impossible to eat tasty and healthy at the same time. Egg whites are a meme, too. If you're afraid of the "bad" fats it has, go run, don't be a huge faggot.
>>
>>35013829
exactly. Isn't it a fact that dietary cholesterol=/=blood cholesterol? I mean, that is why people are afraid of yolks right?
>>
>>35013431
I had forgotten about their shitty food pyramid
>>
>>35014373
>isn't it a fact
well.. not as hard and fast as you would think, no.

plus there are sat fats outside of the cholesterol
>>
>>35013829
>running away from bad fats

what the fuck are you talking you dyel
>>
>>35013431

It's because they think unseasoned grilled chicken breast and bland white or brown rice is all they're allowed to eat.
>>
Wow he messed up a little eggy, what a dumb retard xD xD bodybuilders are so stupid! haha
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (22 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
22 KB, 1280x720
>>35013431
>Watching the video
>Didn't realize blonde dude is speaking another language
>Thought I was having a stroke
>>
>>35014467
thats why theyre shredded as fuark and you are a skinny fat little wimp that just reached 1 plate bench lmao
[ ]not rekt
[x]rekt
>>
>>35014472
not only that, but he literally had no idea what he was doing. just took a bowl and start unloading the egg.

You can tell by the jump cut that Jeff probably butt fucked him for messing up.
>>
>>35014610
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.