[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sceletor General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1431008676960.jpg (32 KB, 605x146) Image search: [Google]
1431008676960.jpg
32 KB, 605x146
What is worse? Being a Fatty or a spooky sceleton?
>>
Being fat.
>>
>>35013373
Fatty of course.
>>
Skinny people just need to learn how to eat like adults. I have a couple of these people as friends who constantly talk about how they don't gain weight even though they eat whatever and whenever and how much ever.

But after spending some time with these people and actually being in situations where I can follow how they usually eat. Every time, every single time I end up wondering how the hell these people stay alive, do they like ingest air in some way or something? they just dont eat and if they eat they eat ridiculous amounts, like 1/3 of the normal portion, then they wait for another 6hours and eat again.

I have seen these people eat fast food sometimes and this one time one of them told me that he usually feels disgusted afterwards and might not eat for a day or two after.

None of them really complain that they cant gain weight, but usually them saying they can eat whatever and not gain weight is just bullshit.

I just felt like I needed to unload this somewhere.
>>
File: 1443780897245.png (544 KB, 800x821) Image search: [Google]
1443780897245.png
544 KB, 800x821
>>35013373
Being a manlet
>>
>>35013635
THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA
>>
>>35013373
Fat is bad mkay?
>>
>>35013635
>>
>>35013635
>>
>tfw skinny and never learned how to eat
>tfw eating enough to gain weight makes me nauseous
>tfw just want to make it, but stomach fights me at every turn
I'd rather have been a fatty desu. You got to deal with excess skin when you're done, but at least you have the mass and eating habits to work with.
>>
>>35014463

This, exactly.

>skinny man, bad
>fat man, alright
>muscular man, good

>fat woman, bad
>chubby woman, alright
>skinny woman, good
>muscular woman, alright
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.