[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat like shit and I need to stop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (388 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
388 KB, 528x384
I am fat. I'm 5' 6" and 220lbs. I'm not not incredibly obease, but nowhere near skinny. When it comes to working out, I do run a few blocks on my days off work, and at work I tend to lift lots of boxes and walk around for about 8 hours. I know my workout plan could be better, but I'm more concerned about my diet. I've been realizing a lot lately how terrible the stuff I'm eating is, and I'd like to put a stop to it. I wanted to come here and ask for helpful suggestions about good eating habits.

TL;DR I eat like shit and I wanna know how to not eat like shit.
>>
You stop eating like shit.
>>
Make wiser food choices. If you know the food is shitty, don't eat it. Pretty simple concept.
>>
This is covered in the sticky, read the sticky.
>>
>>35007441
Try this, dawg. Only eat whole foods. Stop buying anything with more than one ingredient on the ingredient list. Guaranteed to lose weight
>>
Holy fuck bro just download my fitness pal and track your calories. It's not that hard.

Ez mode is just cutting out alcohol, soda, and fast food. You'll figure the rest out
>>
Alright, I read the sticky and according to what I've gotten so far, I'm supposed to get 330 grams of protein a day, which, how the fuck do I do that?

I've cut out soda months ago. I'll start cutting the fast food more since that's what got me concerned in the first place, and I don't drink much alcohol anymore. Thanks for the whole foods tip, I'll look more into it.
>>
>>35007690
>I'm supposed to get 330 grams of protein a day, which, how the fuck do I do that?

really, the sticky says that? lmao
>>
Cutting Diet:
Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Yes it fucking does
>>
>>35007690
Posting in a troll thread.
>>
File: seriously, stop that.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
seriously, stop that.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>35007480
>MyFitnessPal
>not Cronometer
what a fucking PLEB
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.