[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are large biceps aesthetic or none aesthetic? Am I the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Are large biceps aesthetic or none aesthetic?

Am I the only one who sees large biceps as none aesthetic?

Large trips, shoulders and small biceps is ideal.

See pic, large biceps look very out of place and ugly
>>
I don't think they are non-aesthetic but I'm not impressed when someone tries to show off big biceps, literally the easiest muscle to build
>>
that pic is what happens when u only do bicep curls lol
>>
>>35004265
I agree, large biceps look ugly
>>
>>35004265
Big arms in total are easthetic for me, so tri's before bi's really
>>
why are biceps such a meme lift /fit/?

Every newbie in the gym who looks like shit can be seen doing 5 different bicep exercises, every long time lifter who actually has an aesthetic body barely touches them.

why is that
>>
>>35004340
Because you don't really need to from what I've seen. They grow quickly/easily and get a minor workout from most upper body lifts
>>
>>35004265

Check these large trips
>>
>>35004290
>literally the easiest muscle to build

Are they? Maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of curls but I've never thought of them as easy to grow. They seem to grow in proportion to the rest of my muscles.
>>
>>35004522
>I lift properly so why does my body reflect that?

Fucking retard.
>>
>>35004586
Unnecessarily aggressive response.
>>
>>35004265
>>35004313
dyels confirmed
>>
>>35004265
Muscle imbalances, to the point that they affect aesthetics, don't exist outside of bodybuilding. Stop worrying about this shit and lift.
>>
>>35004290
Pretty much this.

Nicely developed lats, traps, pecs, obliques, and so on are IMO more impressive than bis.
>>
File: 1446356242497.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446356242497.jpg
67 KB, 1080x1080
i only do hammer and reverse curls and i think i fucked up big time if i only did real curls i'd have aesthetic arms by now
>>
>>35004914
Great legs
>>
>>35004265
large trips are always ideal m8
>>
File: skinny-guy-gain-muscle.jpg (130 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy-gain-muscle.jpg
130 KB, 283x424
>>35004522
>Are they?
Nah. Most people itt saying they grow quickly probs have something like pic related. Most people seem to think they have massive bis and most have pathetic bis.

Ime growing them takes consistent long term effort. Most recommend higher reps around the 10 range for curls but they certainly still grow in the lower rep ranges. They won't pop until they're big and you start doing hammer curls to hit the brachialis, and that can take a bit of time to reach. Year to a year and a half if you're tall. Manlets obv can build them faster, and those with short muscle bellies too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.