[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151121_192448.jpg (181 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_192448.jpg
181 KB, 768x1024
Anyway to be less self conscious in the gym? Feel like everyone's looking at me
>>
I usually try to get think about things that piss me off before gym. It puts me in a mindset that makes it hard for me to care about others.
>>
look back
>>
Yes when I first started going to the gym. And any time I took a long break and was getting back into things.

It goes away once you're used to it and comfortable I guess. Whenever I go to my university gym I feel more self conscious because there's more people there who aren't dyels
>>
everyone looks at everyone in the gym. get use to it pussy
>>
I have the same problem wherever I am in public
Dealt with clinical paranoia in the past so I'm used to it.
I just acknowledge it and keep going, no way around it (for me atleast)
>>
File: 1427913417027.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1427913417027.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
What's wrong with people looking at you in the gym? It means they are mirin'. Unless you look DYEL and/or are a manlet. Then again, if you have a good looking face the aforementioned doesn't even matter. Some of you people, I swear... Just go lift and have fun doing it.
>>
>>35001265
I look pretty dyel man
>>
Don't you look at people in the gym? I stare at people who squat especially.
>>
>>35001132
>Feel like everyone's looking at me
They're not.
Grow a pair
/thread
>>
People look at me too but only because my ass is so juicy. Wear sweat shirts with hoodiez it makes me a lot more comfy. A lot less people will look your way in sweat clothes.
>>
File: 1423420896080.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1423420896080.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
>>35001342
Then get to the state where you are not DYEL. Everybody who is not blessed with good genetics looks shit in the beginning, it's normal. It's the people who get through the starting phase and stick to it, making lifting their lifestyle, will make it. There will come a time when looking in the mirror won't depress you, but instead will give you consciousness that you are fucking awesome. I'd wish you experience it yourself, rather than take my word for it.
>>
File: 1433190801848.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1433190801848.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>35001132
I will give you an advice son.

No body gives a fuck about you because everybody have their own problem insecurities.

You are welcome
>>
>>35001132
You sound like beta kek.

Stop it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.