[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything more autistic than measuring every ounce of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: autism.png (396 KB, 644x374) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
396 KB, 644x374
is there anything more autistic than measuring every ounce of every food you eat?
>>
>>35000497
Caring that other people measure their food.
>>
>>35000497

Yes there is.
Using a fitness app for your training
>>
>>35000497
Frustrated DYEL detected.
>>
>>35000497
Doing this helped me lose a shit ton of weight and get a better grasp of what and how much I eat, so I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>35000497
Fat people need to do this, they have no idea about the calories in things
When my mum started losing weight she tried by just eating healthy foods such as brown rice, oats, chicken, beans, yogurt, nuts etc and just ended up bulking
>>
>>35000497

I do that only when I'm not in a relationship. So pretty much all the time
>>
>>35000497
I kept a journal and always measure portion sized. Helped me lose 60lb's and I don't even measure anymore. Seriously baka senpai
>>
File: meep.jpg (29 KB, 640x681) Image search: [Google]
meep.jpg
29 KB, 640x681
Working out for 4 years, 2 years serious (tracking calories). I bet I look better than you OP.

oh, btw. 19 years old. fuck you.
>>
>>35000497
>Ounces

What kind of savage uses ounces
I think you mean grams
>>
>>35000497
Not having a gf and constantly being bitter about other people's choices. Oops sorry didn't mean to bring you down.
>>
>>35000497
I like numbers so doing this tickles my autism just right, very satisfying
>>
>using ounces
>not grams
How inexact
>>
if you measure food and dont compete / dont make a living off your physique, you very probably have autism
>>
File: chuckle of approval.jpg (8 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
chuckle of approval.jpg
8 KB, 209x200
>>35002096
people have won mr olympia without even tracking calories

you are retarded
>>
>>35000597
>>35000735
This
Fatty losing weight here, portions were always fucked in my house growing up, so I really never had a concept on how much someone should actually be eating or how much something weighed
>>
>>35002201
Natty bodybuilding is different. If you're on juice counting calories doesn't matter because you can just eat a shit ton.
>>
>>35002096
Ayyy lookin' good mayne!
>>
I was thinking of buying one of those hyper precise scales people use to measure tiny things to measure the amount of salt and spices I use to be able to padronize my recipes a bit
But I'm not THAT far gone yet
>>
I counted once. Made meals on index cards with calories, fat, carbs, and proteins. They are each 500 calories or less. I just pick 3-4 a day. I don't count snacks though. I snack on baby carrots and grapes so don't really care.
>>
>>35000497
taking pen and notes to your workout
>>
Being a childish fatty that's too lazy to keep track of their macros.
>>
>>35000497
you could always fuck off
>>
>2016
>Still being triggered when someone suggest you're an autist
>>
>>35000497
hey bro if it works for you do it, stop caring what others think, if your body reacts to the slightest caloric intake change then measure everything
>>
>>35002096

you ain't fooling anyone manlet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.