[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does fit think of my posture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG0157.jpg (889 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0157.jpg
889 KB, 1520x2688
What does fit think of my posture?
>>
>>34998655
I think you don't lift so you shouldn't be creating a thread dedicated to your shitty posture.
>>
>>34998655
Are you underage?
>>
>toilet paper on laptop
>>
>toilet paper
>doesn't lift
>literal mouthbreather
most likely one of those faggots who just posted this to get other thirsty virgin faggots to post

fuck off
>>
>>34998655
very bad

but this kind of abnormal posture can be corrected by holding you shoulders back

this will take up years though but at some point you wont realize it anymore that youre holding your shoulders back, at least this is how i corrected mine
>>
File: Anterior pelvic tilt.png (187 KB, 1992x2887) Image search: [Google]
Anterior pelvic tilt.png
187 KB, 1992x2887
>>34998655
Anterior pelvic tilt.
See corrective exercises under "Lordosis" in http://www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Posture.html
Consider swimming as well
And hit the gym, skelly
Also, underage b&
>>
>>34998748
>>34998812
That are the comments where i was searching for. Thank you.
>>
File: PIOH02.jpg (72 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
PIOH02.jpg
72 KB, 400x506
Stop breathing with your mouth, your chin is fucked up.
>>
>>34999106
How does breathing method affect chin?
>>
File: apt.jpg (106 KB, 726x575) Image search: [Google]
apt.jpg
106 KB, 726x575
>>34998655

There is a slight anterior pelvic tilt I'd say but the lumbar curve is moderately exaggerated.

You can try this video for the atp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjAK8E19T5A
This guy might just be the only guy on the entire internet who has fixed his.
The rest claiming they did it, never had it in the first place. Atp is commonly mistaken with swayback posture. They are similar but not entirely the same. See pic

I have moderate apt although I have been trying to fix it forever. Only started this new routine for about 2 weeks maybe. I can't tell for sure (since I've also lost some weight) but I think there has already been some progress.
>>
>>34999106
Top: Chad
Bottom: Omega

And people still say that crying about genetics is defeatism. It's called having eyesight.
>>
Op looks like the spawn of a dolphin and a half elf.
>>
>>34999267
When you are breathing through your mouth, it's constantly open. That affects bone growth tremendously. Proper bone growth is nothing that just happens on it's own. It's relying on the interaction with muscles and exterior stress. If the mouth is constantly open, the jaw has no antagonist, it has nothing to "grow against". It's also extremely important to chew hard things from time to time in your youth and later, like meat or tough bread. Modern food is actually way too soft for our jaws, especially American food can mostly be swallowed without chewing at all. It's advisable to chew gum because of that. Bone structure and density changes your whole life depending on how you stress them, so it's never too late.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.